AdElement is an online advertising startup based in Pune. We provide AI driven ad monetization solutions for Publishers as well as personalization and media buying solutions for Advertisers. We are looking to grow our teams to meet the rapidly expanding market opportunity.
- Analyze Publisher and Demand side data using statistical methods
- Generate actionable insights to improve monetization and implement the strategies
- Manage publishers and build long-term business partnerships
- Work with a variety of platforms ( Cedato, Project Limelight, Internal Ad Servers, Tools)
- Analyze data to determine best practices and share this information with the rest of the Operations team
- Strong understanding of programmatic advertising, Open RTB standards, trafficking and debugging issues with integrations
- Grow the business and work to achieve revenue and profitability targets
- Inquisitive and having great problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently once given a direction
- Detail oriented and extremely organized to ensure no mistakes in supply/ demand setups
- Good background in statistics, probability & hypothesis testing
Tools Expertise - Relational Databases -SQL is a must along with some scripting knowledge (Python). Familiarity with AWS Athena, Redshift is a plus
UG - B.Tech/B.E.; PG - M.Tech/ MSc, Computer Science, Statistics, Maths, Data Science/ Data Analytics
We are looking for a result-driven SEO Executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO Executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user friendliness. To be successful as an SEO Executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills. Ultimately, an SEO Executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, passion for the industry and time management skills. Should be aware of below activities.
- Proficient in On Page and Off page Optimization.
- Able to run Google Ad words Campaign.
- Online Marketing for various social Marketing Social Portals like-Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc per the planned Campaign.
- Preference for those who can handle the content part on their own on website and social media portal.
- Planning of keywords and Campaign.
- Handling all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization- On Page and Off Page SEO), SMO (Social Media Optimization), should be able to work on, plan and execute SEO white-hat tactics.
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices.
- WordPress content- Blog and article posting- Directories submission and link. This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
- Should be able to work on on-Page, Off-Page, articles, link building and blogs to attract more traffic to the desired website.
- The creation of on-page, off-page, and local SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
About The Role:
Our dream Digital Marketer will be responsible for executing a variety of tasks, including keeping our paid channels up-to-date and running plenty of experiments. This role demands a lot of research and frequent troubleshooting. You will need strong problem solving skills in an area where answers are rarely obvious!
Typical Daily Duties:
- Manage active campaigns, test and optimise
- Conduct keyword research and create audiences for targeting
- Work on the copy and creatives for the ads independently or in conjunction with our designers (e.g. image ads, banners, videos, etc.)
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint potential issues
- Find new opportunities to improve results
- Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click)
- Keyword Analysis
- On-Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- SEO Tools
- Site Analysis
- Google Search Console
- Local Business SEO
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 3+ year (Preferred)
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to interact with varied cultures
- Energetic, Confident, and Motivated & Self- driven
- Working Days: Mon to Fri and 1st, 3rd and 5th Sat off
- Salary: Up to 25K
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create 360° digital campaigns and optimize user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners as and when needed.
• Evaluates emerging technologies and trends of social media and other digital platforms.
• Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
• Managing processes
• Self-motivated yet customer focused
• Able to develop budgets
* Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
* Design, build and maintain our social media presence
* Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
* Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
* Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
* Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
* Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
* Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
* Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
* Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
* BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
* Experience in digital marketing agency would be an added advantage
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
* Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
* Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
* Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
* Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement