About Four Feathers
As A campaign manager (DMA) at WWS you will be responsible for campaign management to formulate and manage the strategic functions of marketing the product through diversified channels.
What We Expect
- Have strong quantitative skills.
- Fluency in English. (Read, write, and speak).
- Bachelor’s degree in business domain is required with 2 years of experience preferred.
- Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience working in a B2B marketing team would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Excel or Google Sheets.
- Experience in omnichannel marketing automation, targeting, and personalization strategies .
A campaign manager’s Ideal Day At WWS
Campaign Plans. Create and manage workspace providing campaign plans which require convenient strategies that allows the process to end up in a unified goal of management.
Implementation of Marketing Strategy. Strategize, execute, and optimize a data-driven demand generation campaign.Use marketing automation and omnichannel nurturing to engage and convert prospects and customers.
Compile and Analyze reports. Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results suggesting improvement in new campaigns using data and feedback nurtured by the market.
Marketing Automation. Interact with customers using various channels,educate respective of their demands/requirements such as to improvise on our development and marketing strategy.
What You Can Expect
- Full-time, salaried position creamed with welfare programs.
- Competitive salary and tailored training in the core space with recognition potential and annual bonus.
- Performance appraisals.
- Attendance Incentives.
- Working with the best talent in the industry
- Conducive intangible environment with dynamic benefits.
Why Consider a Campaign Management Career With WWS?
With a very appealing work environment at WWS, our setting made it easier to build relationships with other staff members and clients. You may also have an opportunity to learn other aspects of medical office work on the job, which can enhance your experience and qualifications.
Today’s world of digitalization has led a million things to fall at a place enabling each one to have a wide prospect and reach.As a campaign manager the scope to devise the strategies in various fields has a firm potential, nevertheless so healthcare industry. WWS has always been an exquisite example to count on the odds, summing up its constructive growth even in grounds of hospitality. The process which defines us being the stand out from competitors is the progress of our entitled entity which takes a leap from your services on a hone marketing strategies.
Applications are welcome from fresh graduates too!!
Please attach your resume and let us know through email your current address, phone number, and the best time to contact you by phone.
It also helps startups to plan, build, and market their products (and also raise money in the process). Our team comprises people who co-founded a Venture Studio that worked on 5 startups in parallel across the business lifecycle from strategic planning to identifying and hiring co-founders, fundraising, product conceptualization and development, product marketing, milestone tracking, and investor reporting.
We work with most ventures in three specific areas:
- Business and Investment Planning involving strategic and team plans, financial projections, investment preparation (identification, introduction, decks and prep) Product Conceptualization, Design and delivery involving product strategy and roadmaps, information and tech architecture, wireframing and design
- Go-to-market planning and execution involving creation of marketing plans, design of brand and sales collateral, digital marketing and content marketing.
- The obvious benefit is access to virtual CXOs on day-zero without spending time on recruitment resulting in faster product development cycles and go-to-market plans.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing fundamentals and hands-on experience with Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other popular platforms.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices for lead generation and performance marketing
- Excellent written communication and keyword research capabilities
- Should be able to prepare and manage a digital marketing plan and budget
- Oversee social media accounts and have hands-on experience with online reputation management tools
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and other analytical tools and have an understanding of webpage fundamentals and performance metrics
- Experienced professionals – 1 year to 3 years experience
- Candidate having creative thinking and original approach
- Willingness & ability to learn & work on new technologies
- Develop marketing strategies
- Search Engine optimization(SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- PPC/Ad Management
- Interacting with the clients & managing their internet marketing accounts
- Building monthly reports, analyzing the data & measuring the impact of the internet marketing done for that month
- Write original, creative content for marketing purpose
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Insights
- Moz Tools
- Mailchimp & Benchmark email
- Photoshop/Canva - Basic design skills are helpful to have
- Candidates from marketing background preferred
- Candidates having working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Canva preferred. Basic design skills are helpful to have
- Candidates must have good reading, writing, spoken English skills
- You are invited to send us your complete resume
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Do go over our company website www.ladybirdweb.com | www.faveohelpdesk.com & LinkedIn profile before applying
Salary: 8-14 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Role and responsibility:
The digital marketing manager will be responsible for looking into online marketing strategies for the organization. They plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
* Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
* Manage organization’s website
* Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
* Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
* Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
* Attend networking events and product launches.
* Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
* Work on SEO of the website pages.
* Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
* Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
* Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
* Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of a company.
* Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
* Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
* Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
* Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
* Compile performances report using Google Analytics program.
* Keep attention to the updates of Google’s Algorithm.
* Contribute to the company’s blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
* Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
* Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
* Promote the brand’s products and services on various social media channels.
* Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
* Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility.
* Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
* Optimize lead-to-customer conversion rate.
* Managing and optimizing CTAs, landing pages, and the lead generation forms.
* Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights.
* Track, report, and analyze website analytics, and PPC campaigns.
* Optimize the landing pages of paid search engine marketing campaigns.
Education and Experience:
* Graduate or Post Graduate in digital marketing or relevant education
* Experience in digital marketing: 5+ years
* Experience in healthcare industry: 2+ years (Preferred)
You will get:
* Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
* An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
* A great learning environment and opportunity to grow