About Four Feathers
Working at Bottom Funnel Technologies Pvt Ltd
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Reporting to the Director, Global Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and adoption of digital marketing strategies and campaign execution to promote demand generation across the business in assigned markets. The successful candidate will work with key business partners to deploy a consistent operating model across the business and manage the omni-channel deployment of digital marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will handle communications on status of ongoing initiatives and develop analysis of opportunities in the digital space and own the digital marketing strategy and overall results of the program.
The successful candidate will have a strong background and understanding of not only of digital marketing, but all facets of digital business including analytics, site optimization, and the evolving interactive marketing landscape. Strong working knowledge around digital marketing channels and strategic development of local and global plans is a key component to success in this role.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for building a culture of quality and performance within the team and to develop data-driven, customer-centric and innovative marketing strategies.
Develop and drive multi-channel digital marketing planning and strategy across the business
- Function as single point of contact for assigned markets to align their strategies to execution on digital channels
- Work’s cross-functionally with stakeholders in the development of strategic digital marketing plans, content and campaigns; drives collaboration on execution, building insights and optimizations with local market execution
- Owns adoption of Digital Marketing Programs and Playbook; works cross-functionally with internal and external partners to ensure adherence and consistency across execution guidelines are met.
- Collaborates with Corporate Marketing, Site Operations, Customer Analytics, and Commercial team partners in the execution of strategic, omni-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Measures and analyzes performance of all digital campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); adjust and execute changes to strategy based on results.
- Develop regular incrementality testing strategies to ensure highly optimized and valuable programs
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the Global Digital Marketing team to drive collaboration and alignment on planning, operations and reporting for all digital marketing initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related field
- At least 3 to 8 years of experience driving digital marketing programs, execution, and analysis preferably for fast paced industries (healthcare, finance, retail, manufacturing)
- Strong experience in driving B2B and/or B2C demand generation.
- Solid understanding of ecommerce and digital channels (digital advertising, email, social media and web operations)
- Strong communication skills: ability to lead high-level strategic planning sessions and deliver key findings and results to a broad audience
- Experience in supporting global markets a plus
- Experience in working within complex matrixed organizations with multiple stakeholders and dotted lines of responsibility.
- Previous experience with marketing planning tools, a plus.
In addition to relevant industry background and functional skills, the key competencies of the ideal candidate include:
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven strategy development
- Strong project management experience and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects/campaigns simultaneously.
- Results orientation
- Cross-industry subject expertise
- Curiosity and ability to learn
- Plan and execute social media campaigns on all social platforms, Good knowledge of Search engine Optimization, Google Ads, PPC, and other ad campaign tools, Plan strategies for Digital marketing, Find and target audiences, Content creation skills
Excellent communication and organizational skills, KPI Management.
- Must Knowledge of these tools SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, Mailchimp, sendinblue, Hubspot
- Excellent communication skills and presentable
Bottom Funnel is a leading Mobile App & Web Solution Development Company in the USA, UK, UAE and India and serving its clients across the globe. Also having proficient and dedicated Android app developers, iOS App developers, designers and digital marketing experts with a reputation for getting things done. We are well-versed in a variety of operating systems, networks, and databases. We work with just about any technology that a small business would encounter. We use this expertise to help customers with small to mid-sized projects.
We are looking to hire a smart & dynamic individual having a minimum work experience of 4+ years in SEO/SEM activities in a B2B SaaS environment. As a Sr SEO Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Growth, and be responsible for executing company’s SEO - with a high degree of independence to drive growth. If you are full of creative ideas, loves taking bigger responsibilities and, are passionate about working in a start-up environment, you are the best fit for us.
• Planning and executing the SEO strategies for drive exponential growth • Coordinating with internal and external teams for content generation and technical fixes. Lead comprehensive technical site audits on desktop and mobile to identify gaps like Multiple Domains correct indexing, AMP pages best practices, page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc., and give recommendations and execute the plan.
•On-Page Optimization: Lead regular analysis of all on-page attributes and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization.
• Off-page: Lead in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties.
• Engage with third parties to actively source backlinks.
• Create a keywords strategy for the different categories of the website.
• SEO Analytics: Lead data analysis to derive actionable insights. Analyse Google search console (webmaster) and also Google Analytics to measure the overall SEO performance and take actions accordingly.
• Competitive analysis - Evaluate competitor strategies on a regular basis and drive actions accordingly • Prototyping (Creating the wireframe) for the landing page based on SEO Aspects
• Has proven track record in drive growth through SEO
• Must be well-versed with SEO, and has meaningful experience in the domain.
• Is informed on the new developments in the industry all the time and can pivot the plans accordingly
• Decent knowledge of WordPress is good to have.
• Hands on experience in SEO Tools like Ahrefs, SEMRUSH, Google keyword Planner, Keyword tool.io
• Good Communication Skill good to have
• Experience working in a start-up and B2B SaaS environment is preferred
Benefits of working @Kommunicate
• Competitive salary & stock options
• Work on cutting edge tech, AI, NLP, deep tech, innovative & building pioneering tech
• Work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
• Growth opportunity
• Your work will have more impact and recognition
• Work in a fast paced environment
• Solve critical problems
• Freedom to choose the way you work
• Get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
• Work with really smart people around, it's a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
This Social Media Executive is suited for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to get a first-hand experience in various things that happen in a new organization. A candidate that doesn’t mind about living any challenging experience by owning it to self.
Candidate will be given responsibilities of supporting (including but not limited to) social media strategy planning, online advertising, promotions, & Ad-Campaigns. He/she will monitor and create aggressive marketing on Instagram & Facebook and create engaging content for blogs, forums and other social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Quora, Pinterest, etc.
He/she will optimize our website, blogs and social media content for maximum reach and impact (e.g. SEO/SEM) by using keyword analysis and cost/benefit analysis. They will develop a content calendar on a weekly and monthly basis.
Our company’s culture is unique in that we truly live by our values of friends first, integrity and doing the right thing.
- Develops unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives.
- Executes projects to be high quality, on-time, and cost-effective/on budget.
- Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Manages overall project scope and ensures staffing assumptions adhere to a budget.
- Develops strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution.
- Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients' attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays.
- Manages work and professional development of assigned project manager(s)
- Works with project managers to ensure the team is aligned with client requirements.
- Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients' marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Writes communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated.
- Manages research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior.
- Develops a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes.
- Writes and transmits conference reports to clients and agency teams.
- Reviews statements and estimates of work prior to client review.
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients.
- Ensures accountability is established during the project planning process.
- 5-10 years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required)
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Strong relationship management, organizational, and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners.
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
Job Responsibilities -
- Creating engaging content and implementing strategic syndication across all our key social channels (SoMe and newsletter)
- Daily interaction with our Spice Village community on social media platforms in both English and German(using Google Translate)
- Monitoring of performance indicators such as impressions, clicks, views etc and creating reports for these KPIs
- Developing newsletter campaigns using MailChimp in both English and German
- Identifying user growth partnerships and being proactive for these partnerships
- Working with multiple internal stakeholders to develop beautiful brand-led content that’s appropriate for all social media platforms
- Complete a monthly competitor analysis
- Create Facebook ads and google ads based on the campaigns
- Implement unique Facebook ad strategies and experiment using A/B testing
- Monitor paid campaign performance using commonly used KPIs
- Create a better social media experience for our followers rather than just focusing on promotions
- Track customer journey for customers coming through Social Media (Organic and Paid)
Minimum 3 years experience in High Growth Company or Agency
A proven marketer who understands and has worked in a high functioning, high revenue eCommerce brand or Agency
Deep understanding of A/B testing, experimentation and eCommerce analysis
An expert in analyzing data and creating reports
An expert in Facebook Ads and Google Ads
* Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
* Design, build and maintain our social media presence
* Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
* Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
* Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
* Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
* Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
* Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
* Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
* Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
* BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
* Experience in digital marketing agency would be an added advantage
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
* Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
* Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
* Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
* Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
A little about Flynote (www.flynote.in):
Flynote is an international vacation platform with a belief that the best way to plan your trip is to speak to someone who has lived there. To get this done, we work with a global community of travel enthusiasts (Flynote Fellows) who travel and experience the world on our sponsorship. We then leverage this experience to monetise their passion for travel, using Flynote’s Technology Platform to plan & book highly tailored itineraries for our holidaying customers.
Founded by IIT Kanpur-ians in 2018, we are backed by some of the largest venture capital firms in the world & labelled as one of the top 15 early stage startups in Asia.
We are looking for great talent to join as earliest members of our team and make the world travel.
As a Social media marketing specialist your major responsibilities revolve around acquisition of travellers (leads) from social media channels such as Facebook & Instagram. This role requires you to take the ownership of the following responsibilities :
- Research on current benchmark trends, audience preferences and then design strategies for paid acquisition via social media
- Managing a budget to be spent on social media ads
- Design and execute social media ads and align the goals of marketing, revenue and supply team
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for paid acquisition
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Diligently infuse tracking parameters and UTMs in the campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Align and leverage resources from the tech team, content team, supply team and revenue team to further optimize your campaigns.
- Identify potential new audience (eg :- lookalike audience) and leverage existing customer base by running remarketing Ads.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Marketing specialist in an experience, travel or hospitality industry.
- Worked on lead generation campaigns.
- Was involved in managing a marketing budget of 1Cr+ every month.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas and strategies.
- An ability to multitask, to work on a number of projects at once with multiple managers.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification is preferred but not a must.