About Tagove infotech llp
• Lead the local execution of the marketing campaigns and D2C commerce across all owned, earned and paid channels.
• Shapes the future of D2C marketing and sales, develop a clear strategy for the activation and sales in the market and to plan, implement and optimize all media campaign activities together with the global D2C team and agency partners.
• Responsible for enabling cutting edge, agile and technology enabled
audience based, personalized activation & omni-channel marketing and direct sales & engagement via owned platforms to increase consumer, customer and business impact.
• Drive all marketing campaign activities across all digital channels and all
categories. Lead the execution and constant optimization of D2C digital
marketing activation strategy.
• Drive full P&L responsibility and ensure high repeat values & LTV for
• Plan sales/events to highlight the offers and new product launches of the
• Coordinate between the Brand & D2C team to maintain the Brand
• Responsible for the full funnel flow on the website for customers and ensuring high
Required Skills/ Experience
• 6-7 years of relevant experience
• Prior experience in D2C companies or consultancies
• Experience in digital marketing
• Worked on different live projects, web optimization.
The Senior Manager - Demand Generation - will report to the CEO and will be responsible for generating an agreed number of qualified leads via outbound prospecting. To achieve this, the individual will build and lead a team of business development Associates who will reach out to customers via LinkedIn In-mails, Emails, Cold Calling, and WhatsApp messages.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs)
1. Commit a certain number of qualified leads to the management on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
2. Build and lead a team of Business Development Associates to drive the committed number.
What do we look for?
1. A minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B lead generation via outbound.
2. Should have worked in a company selling SaaS products of ticket size of approximately Rs. 40k to Rs. 100k per month (MRR) in India.
3. Bonus if you have two or more years of B2B sales experience.
4. Should have hired and led a team of at least 5 people.
5. Should have had at least 3 years of experience working in a B2B SaaS company.
6. Should have taken up Lead Generation goals/targets in the past.
7. Should have reported to a Founder/CXO in the past.
8. Should have worked at a fast-growing startup for at least 2 years.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B Lead Generation via outbound.
- Bonus if you carry 2 or more years of B2B Sales experience.
- Should have worked in a company selling SaaS products of ticket size of approximately Rs. 40k to Rs. 100k per month (MRR) in India.
- Should have hired and led a team of at least 5 people.
- Should have had at least 3 years of experience working in a B2B SaaS company.
- Should have taken up Lead Generation goals/targets in the past.
- Should have reported to a Founder/CXO in the past.
- Should have worked at a fast-growing startup for at least 2 years.
Egadgetportal was founded by a team with deep experience in language services and scaling businesses from small to big, and across multiple disciplines such as client intake, servicing, operations, HR and team scaling and recruitment, marketing and finance.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team to help achieve our ambitious online growth goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing online marketing strategies.
As a digital marketing intern, you will collaborate with our founders in all stages of digital marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire best-in-class digital marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various online marketing strategies (e.g. SEO, Google Ads/SEM, social media, email newsletters, etc.). Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment. You will also benefit from being an early joiner in the Egadgetportal team and will be offered opportunities to develop your career on a long-term basis.
Support marketing activities in daily tasks
Keep the website content up to date
Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. blog posts, social media, newsletters, website content)
Prepare creative assets (using Canva)
Help distribute marketing materials
Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, etc.)
Help organise webinars
Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
Solid understanding of different marketing techniques (including digital marketing) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CMS, CRM tools, Google Analytics and Google Ads)
Passion for language services, communications, translations and/or interpreting services
Current enrollment in a related Bachelor of Marketing or similar degree
Be part of a small, rapidly growing business.
Flat structure – take responsibility, be your own boss, and help us shape the direction of the business.
Fully remote work environment – work from home!
Be part of a team connecting communities through language
Join us as we drive growth in one of India. most rewarding sectors
Please send your resume, university results and a couple of lines around why you'd be interested in the role before 10 January 2022.
Role - Sr. Executive (Search)
Experience - 2 to 6 years
Location - Mumbai, Bangalore & Gurgaon
About the company :-
Our Client is the worlds largest media investment company which is
a part of WPP. Neo is a global digital transformation agency with 1200 employees across 21 nations.
Our team of experts support clients in programmatic, social, paid search, analytics, technology, organic search, affiliate marketing, e-commerce and across traditional channels.
In this role, you will be responsible for a massive opportunity to build and be a part of the largest performance marketing setup. This role assumes responsibility of crafting a performance strategy
for clients and create success stories.
Reporting of the role -
This role reports to the Manager Performance Marketing
What your day job looks like :-
- You will be responsible for coordinating and managing marketing campaigns on Google Adwords and (preferably) Yahoo Marketing campaigns
- You will accelerate PPC Marketing using analytical and creative skills
Maximize profits by developing and crafting Google- Display Advertisement, planning and deploying PPC campaigns
You will acquire good analytical skills to gain high quality score & improve PPC Campaigns.
- You will have to track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Adwords Management
- Determine ROI on search marketing efforts
- You will be responsible for adding new keywords in the search engines, Search Engine Marketing skills
- You would get an opportunity to Manage Google-Banner Ads (including client search strategies), Paid Search Campaigns; setting up and optimizing Paid Search/PPC campaigns
- Tracking of funds in the account and maintain conversions
- You will be able to become a client champion & interact regularly with client for delivering better value & ROI to client based on their feedback.
What you'll bring :-
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Hand on experience on Search platforms (AdWords, Bing, Editor)
- Experience on 3rd party tools is a plus (SA360, Marin, Kenshoo)
- Graduate/MBA from a recognized university
- Self-motivated with passion for marketing, advertising & campaign management
- Outstanding client handling & communication skills both written & verbal
- Active interest in electronic copywriting & knowledge of web analytics would be an added advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Google AdWords Certified & Google Analytics certified professional will be preferred & added advantage you have already worked on Kenshoo or Marine
- Good knowledge of Excel
● Responsible for planning, executing, and maintaining performance marketing campaigns
across channels - Facebook, Google SEM, Display, YT & UAC for both app and web funnels.
● Track the funnel performance and take steps proactively to fix leakages & breakages on a day-to-day basis.
● Work and coordinate with cross-functional teams across domains to lead and close
● Competitive analysis to explore interesting trends, marketing strategies, tactics, and channels
to drive acquisition with an implement, test, and measure mindset.
● Analysis of performance marketing efforts & reporting of key insights, learnings & misses
once campaigns are over.
● Work and coordinate with the Creative team to ensure smooth execution of campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of On page & Off page SEO activities & tools.
- Excellent knowledge of content optimization, Meta tags etc. to boost rankings.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic.
- Good in SEO, SMO work and Promotional Activities.
- Keep pace with SEO industry trends and developments including best practices to handle Google updates.
- Optimize website to rank higher for relevant keywords in organic search results.
- Perform all off-page tasks successfully, including article insertion /press release/directory submissions, RSS feeds, forum postings, blog posts, social bookmarking and commenting on social networks.
- Basic HTML Knowledge
- Must have Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools
- Competitor analysis
- Working on redirection rules of a website
- Preparing page titles, headers meta tags and other On-page activities
- Choosing and integrating relevant keywords throughout the website.
- Preparing the site search engine friendly by working on Meta Tags & robots.txt files
- Working on Google Analytics to present a traffic report
- Sitemap creation
- Keyword Analysis
- On Page Optimization (Titles, Headers, Alt tags, Sitemaps, Footer Links, Internal Links, Canonical redirections, robots.txt) etc.
Education & Knowledge Desired
- 3-4 years’ experience Proven SEO experience
- Any post-graduate or graduate degree
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Anaxee has 9000 ‘Digital Runners’ spread across 11000 pin codes of India, providing REACH in deep rural hinterland all over India. We further aim to create 250000 Runners across India. To have effective communication with all these Runners, we want to set up an in-house Department of Communication, where we need a team of Social Growth Hackers who know how to use the latest social media platforms and communicate exceptionally well in words, in Hindi & English.
On one side they need to reach out to our Digital Runners who come from humble backgrounds, residing in rural areas but entrepreneurial in nature, and on another side, write blogs which can attract our Customers who are amongst whos who of Corporate India. Apply if you are involved in one/or more of the following:
Digital Marketing | Email Automation | Content Writer | Creative & Copywriting | Video Maker | Video Editor | Social Marketing | Newsletter | Blogs | PR | Public Relations | Email Automation | Marketing Automation
Video: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
We're looking for a skilled Digital Marketer to work with teams across the company and create & execute relevant strategies to reach customers and our Digital Runners via Social Media. You should know deep insights into what is possible through major Social Media platforms like FB, Instagram, Youtube, Google, etc. Experience of running Ads and promotional campaign on these mediums will be an advantage.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 5 yrs | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3.6L |
- Post frequent updates about the company on relevant social media platforms
- Help attract customers and Digital Runners via social media
- Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Find and Use the best online tools available to increase the productivity of Digital Marketing work done by the company.
- 2 years of working as a Digital marketer or in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts on a daily basis
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
What we offer
- Startup exposure.
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.