Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Hvantage Technologies Inc.
A Global Technology and Outsourcing Company with domain expertise on Banking, Consumer Products, High tech, Insurance, Financial Services and Retail, Hvantage Technologies Inc brings in world-class software solutions and support services tailored to the unique requirements for clients across the world. Our IT services & products suit the viability to serve the global IT domain requirements
Hvantage was established in 2011 to provide technology and operations services. Hvantage has more than 200 passionate technologist, operations associates, and leaders providing web, mobile, enterprise, data solutions, and operations support to our customers.
Hvantage currently operates from Los Angeles, the USA with offshore development centre at Indore, India. We are a part of the reputed DCNPL Group that has business interests in the high technology industry.
Hvantage Technologies Inc. delivers exceptional software solutions and support services to its clients using its proven onsite & offshore engagement model. We have decades of cumulative experience (within the resources) in the outsourcing and offshoring space.
Hvantage culture is designed to provide quality, customer focus, and teamwork to our customers. Our culture promotes the opportunity for all employees by embracing value creation.
- Generate leads through marketing, lead gen tools, cold calling, events, existing customer outreach
- Locate the right person in the organization and Make the first pitch
- Send solutions and Services marketing collateral/ material over email
- Follow up, pitch, and convince the customer to try us/take a demo of services wherever we offer.
- Schedule an online meeting or discussion or chat with interested suspects through skype/Chat/phone for the sales closure team
- Develop and prospect sales opportunities as well as work on company-provided sales leads
- Manage a complex sales cycle with multiple decision-makers and present cost-benefit analyses to stakeholders
- Use our sales CRM tool, and update it at every step of the process.
- Maintain and build up a regular ongoing relationship with your suspects through skype, LinkedIn and other online social network sites sources
- Validate Leads by following our Sales qualification process
- Responsible for Data Mining and Market Research through the internet, Building databases, and Proficient in secondary research.
- Act as one point of contact for all client queries from Pre-Sales to Post Sales till project delivery and involved in strategic planning for the generation of inbound/ outbound leads & targeting to produce max revenue growth.
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects within the assigned territory
- Interested Candidates skype me your CV @ sscool07
Jr. Implementation Consultant
- Coordinate with clients and coordinate wiht team members to carry out configurations and initial instance set up.
- Understand client scenarios and suggest standard configurations
- You would bring in excellent communication skills
- Excellent aptitude and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and interactive skills
We are a complete startup. This could be your chance to grow faster in your career.
Seamedu - School of Pro Expressionism is a full fledge media school based in Pune, founded in 2008 to produce world class talent in Media & Entertainment (M & E) fields of Digital Film making, Animation, Game Design, Visual Effects, Sound Design, Broadcast Media, and Broadcast Journalism. Seamedu is the type of institute that nurtures the creativity of the students. Seamedu has been awarded by the Government of Maharashtra in IT & IT related Fields-Multi - media/ Entertainment/ Gaming. Seamedu also has campuses in Bangalore, Mumbai & Chandigarh. To know more about us, please visit – www.seamedu.com
Achieve admission targets
- Handling fresh enquiries (making phone calls & walk-ins)
- Follow up calls to the prospective students
- Update CRM
- Follow admission process
- Submit daily activity report to immediate superior.
Plan and execute marketing activities
- Provide presales input in terms of collecting target audience database, managing mailers/e-mailers campaign etc.
- Analysis of earlier marketing data to support fresh marketing plans
- Monitor lead generation and quality on weekly basis
Student Relations & Grievances Handling
- Students data updation & maintenance
- Ensure to solve student queries (other than technical / functional)
- Help & support students wherever required and students grooming
- Parents interaction and coordination
Support Placement Actvities
Specific Skill Set :
- Target oriented and focused
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English and coordination skills
- Well versed with all tools of MS office
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills
Experience Required: 1 to 5 years
Minimum Education Requirements: Graduate in any stream with relevant experience
Work Timings : 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Languages : English, Hindi
Toppr is looking for an Academic Consultant (AC) who is passionate about changing the way millions of children learn. He/she schedules and conducts structured counseling sessions. Through this session, the AC analyses a student’s need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription. ACs at Toppr are enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality. So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x more than your fixed pay. We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
Toppr’s journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
Spend time with our product and sales experts to get up-to-speed on Toppr’s product, marketing, and sales strategies. Attend counseling sessions with your experienced team members to gain first-hand experience of the counseling process.
Carry out at least 3 counseling sessions/day with students and their parents at their homes.
Become an expert at understanding students’ profiles and their problems through structured counseling sessions. Explain to students how Toppr’s personalised learning app addresses their needs.
Bring in 1.5 lakh+ revenue every week. Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on Toppr’s business.
Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with Toppr and its counseling process.
MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
2 - 4 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
Integrity: As an AC, we entrust you with our Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
In First Week…
By Day 30…
By Day 90…
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
Toppr is India’s leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after- school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen.
Unlimited Incentived & Other Allowances
- Good communiation skills
- Good conviencing skills
- Sales player
- maintain good relations with customer
- Follow up the clients until lead success
Urbanespot presents brick-and-mortar businesses with the simplest way to understand, engage, and retain customers. It recognises customers walking into a store, restaurant, or hotel, understands their behaviour, and uses this understanding to help businesses target new customers and run campaigns that build loyalty in existing ones. Be it a small café or a chain of restaurants, Urbanespot can help manage their online reputation, build engagement on their social channels, and measure the ROI on their marketing spends in the one way that matters...in-store results.
Why you should consider working with Urbanespot:
If you're motivated by high sales targets, aggressive incentives, and a market full of opportunity, you'd be joining the right company. If you're motivated by all of this, but also feel the need to work in an environment that truly values innovation and the capacity to take ownership, then you'd REALLY be joining the right company.
About the Role : Urbanespot is looking for an INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE. This would be a B2B role aimed at building a customer base of hospitality businesses for Urbanespot’s product. A person in this role would need to be comfortable building prospect lists and making dozens of calls per day to generate interest in potential prospects and qualify leads.
The role will carry the following responsibilities:
Identify prospective customers and establish contact with them through outbound cold-calls and emails
Follow-up with inbound leads to qualify them
Understand customer needs, identify sales opportunities, and build relationships
Drive new customer acquisition, while also farming existing customer accounts
Maintain market information in Urbanespot's CRM systems and generate actionable
reports and insights for the leadership team
Perform effective online demos to prospects
Location: Location-independent. We are open to candidates from any city in India. The candidate may work from home.
The role will require someone with specific qualities. The following will be assessed as part of the evaluation process:
• Communication skills - Ability to build a conversation with a prospect, while carefully probing for information that might show a sales opportunity
Rigor - Ability to make a high number of calls per day to drive conversations while maintaining an up-to-date and error free CRM and timely, actionable reports to the leadership team
Independence - Ability to learn fast, and take charge of the responsibility to drive growth in the target market
B2B sales processes and organisational structures
Standard CRM usage
Knowing how to use LinkedIn for Social Selling would be considered a plus
Experience and qualifications are not a barrier as long as the required skills and knowledge are displayed.
A proven inside sales track record, experience conducting market research, and executing list building activities will be considered a major plus.
Points to note:
At Urbanespot, intelligence and creativity are more important than anything else. Please ensure you understand our company and have been through our website before you apply. Not understanding the domain we work in or our offering before applying will lead to immediate disqualification.
We hope you're excited by travel, because the role may involve some sales and training related traveling.
You will need to have a smartphone, a laptop, and boundless positive energy.