1. Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
2. Communication for the Franchise development, Route collaboration and Sales team management and taking updates with them weekly.
3. Corporate cold calling to the prospective clients and handling the leads.
4. Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
5. Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
6. Visiting GIDC area’s, Prospective franchise and Branches for doing marketing and Collaboration.
7.Show convincing skills on the field and help us build our customer base.
8. Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
Skills: Marketing Strategy, Client Relationships, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Multi-Tasking.
Business development can be summarized as the ideas, initiatives, and activities that help make a business better. Target area would be clients looking forward Digital Marketing services. Hence includes,
Designation - Sales & Marketing Executive
Experience Required - 2+ Years
Salary - 25K-30K
Working Days - 6 days working ( Monday to Saturday)
Working time - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Job Description :
1) Increasing revenues
2) Growth in terms of business expansion,
3) Increasing profitability by building strategic partnerships and making strategic business decisions.
4) Responsible for prospecting, identifying, and developing business with new customers
5) Preparing commercials for prospective clients based on the business offering in consultation with the project manager.
6)- Introduce the new client to the operations team and assist the operations team to work for the new client.
7) Competitor analysis: Should be aware of the work being done by the competition and come up with strategies to acquire those accounts.
8) Providing management with client/market feedback.
9) Ability to identify client needs and deciding deliverables for the same.
10) Should be self driven, target oriented and passionate
- Negotiable & convincing skills.
Required fields :
Full Name -
Contact Number -
Updated Resume -
Current Annual CTC (in )-
Expected Annual CTC (in )-
Last Company -
How much experience do you have (in years)? -
What is your designation/role in your current organization? -
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Launching campaigns on time and on budget
- Developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Designing, building and maintaining our social media presence
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrumenting conversion points and optimizing user funnels
- Evaluating emerging technologies. Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
What you need to have:
- Strong knowledge of Ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas) website analytics tools (e.g., Google)
- Able to run Google Adwords campaigns
- A highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- An open-minded, curious, and a strong problem solver.
We are looking for an enthusiastic a Digital Marketing Intern for leading Digital marketing & Blockchain solutions partner based in Mumbai to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of services and solutions through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Responsibilities and Duties
1) Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
2) Excellent knowledge of SEO and off-page optimization
3) Knowledge of Wordpress ( or at least interest in learning wordpress is preferred)
Qualifications and Skills:
Mandatory : Candidate should have completed Digital marketing course.
Education : 12th or Graduation with Digital Marketing Course.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
2. Work from home
3. Internship Letter
4. Letter of recommendation/ appreciation
5. Full time Placement offer after completion of Internship (Based on performance)
Contract length: 5 months
The Digital Marketing person is a T-Shaped marketer and will be a key member of the marketing team and brings strong execution skills to significantly grow the business through various critical initiatives identified by the leadership.
This will be an Individual Contributor role with strong execution skills reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and the Chief Executive Officer.
Executes key initiatives identified by the leadership by marshalling the resources to achieve the respective goals.
Ability to execute strategy across the digital marketing spectrum including but not limited to SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
Identifies key strategic areas of growth and builds strategies to execute them.
Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
Collaborates with internal teams to execute the strategy.
Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
The Successful Applicant
5 + Yrs of experience in Digital Marketing
Strongly driven by Goals
Excellent Written & Verbal English Communication
Preferably an Engineering Graduate with master’s degree in marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in digital marketing, Preferably from a Tech Industry Or SaaS Company
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
Web and Social Marketing expertise
Project management of work and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
Knowledge of lead and campaign management
Copywriting experience and evidence
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Coaching and subordinate involvement
Self-motivated yet customer-focused
Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
Able to develop budgets
Familiar with financial planning and strategy
What's on Offer
This opportunity will allow you to work for a highly profitable B2B SaaS startup that is taking the world to another level. With a team that supports each other and career progression available, this role will allow you to grow and work with highly niche clients.
We get a wholesome hot homemade lunch everyday courtesy of the company. We have a fully stocked pantry to keep you going. We go out often for fun lunches or dinners. There are no closed doors. Everyone is approachable and on the same level.
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Share you applications to us for further diccussions.
We are Social.HR
An early-stage HR-Tech (SaaS) company. We aspire to be the leading self-driven career platform with intelligence. We are putting together a strong team of young individuals. The founders have the vision to create an intelligent, intuitive, and responsive career platform which gives you data-driven career insight and allows you to #BeTheBestYou
An Intern will be our go-to person for all research and data-related aspects. You should be a hack who can get things done.
We Look for?
- 1. Who is going to get hands dirty
- An outside the box thinker
- Who is not afraid to challenge the conventional wisdom
- Moving decisively towards business goals
- Flexible in managing work-life balance
Are you the right fit?
- You are awesome at online research
- You are driven to make documentation and audit look like a piece of cake
- Full time must
- Have graduated or finishing up the course
The intern role is fun and it lies at the intersection of business and technology with true upside potential. Initially, the compensation will be in the form of a stipend.
4. facebook ads
5. link building
6. content writing
Job Description and skill requirements
Digital Marketing Manager
(This role will come with Sales Targets and commensurate rewards)
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across different digital marketing platforms
- Understanding of SEO/SEM, Marketing database, email and display campaigns
- Design, build and maintain Social Media presence
- Thorough monitoring of all social media ,digital spends and optimizing the budgets
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Self-Starter and a go getter!
- Proven experience in the Ecommerce space – Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of digital marketing landscape, concepts and best practices.
- Knowledge of one of the web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight or Web Trends etc.)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Location - Goregaon East, Mumbai
Experience required – 3 years + (exp in cable and wires marketing)
- Cable or wire marketing back ground is preferable.
- Communicate with office & production team for status of order and position of sales.
- Prepare monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis.
- Work closely with business Development team.
- Identifying and target new clients from different industries.
- Conducting regular research on prospects for an in-depth analysis of their businesses and associated needs.
- Generating new business from these clients.
- Converting these new businesses into key accounts.
- Developing new business initiatives with the client to increase the share of wallet.
- Understanding clients brief and articulate it into meaningful deliverable.
- Obtaining client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement.
- Driving client service excellence and a culture of delighting clients.
- Achieving Top and Bottom line Revenue & Profitability.
- Work with strong ethics and follow company's work-guidelines and procedures.
- Pitching for new business development, building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts and agencies.
- Responsible for Sales Business targets.
- Follow up continuously with clients.
- Recommend and do approvals, certifications etc.