- Experience with tracking and improving critical KPIs on a dashboard.
- Content is going to be a huge part of our marketing efforts. Having experience in driving relevant traffic from content and measuring conversion and ROI from it is required.
- Strong understanding of how to drive relevant traffic from channels like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, search – both organic and paid.
- Practical experience with email marketing is a must. Proficiency with marketing tools & technologies like email automation, landing page design and instrumentation, and A/B testing are a must.
- Strong sense of product as you’ll be a key influencer in how the product shapes over time.
- Creative thinker, story-teller and problem solver with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a master’s degree is required.
- Hands on experience in the eCommerce domain, especially on the seller side.
- Understand how to build and nurture a community of users, advocates and influencers and use this to amplify the word of mouth for the product.
- Exceptional writing skills, ability to edit and proofread content for clarity, grammar and accuracy.
- Any experience with data sciences and analytics, R or python.
- Knowledge of or experience with UI/UX, graphics design or product management.
- US education is a strong plus. All customers are in the US to having spent time there and cultural familiarity is helpful.
at A Fintech Startup in India
• Create and manage a full funnel marketing strategy for our social partners with a strong
focus on engagement, retention, loyalty, and referral across digital channels (Push, SMS,
Email, WhatsApp, Paid, Organic and other channels)
• Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to
deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys.
• Create scalable strategies and systems for content personalization.
• Establish a strong understanding of the interests and behaviours of our customer
segments to build a foundation of user insights to produce actionable recommendations
for growing engagement within each segment.
• Define and monitor KPIs, produce and communicate insights, and make relevant course
corrections to drive core business metrics.
• Generate data-driven hypotheses and conduct experiments to inform overall
• Leverage marketing and analytics tools such as Mo Engage, Lead Squared, Google
Search Console, to measure impact of content efforts and diagnose opportunities for
• Understand user pain points and develop a user-first experience through skilled analysis
to address consumer needs.
• Drive execution and delivery of initiatives
Attributes we are looking for:
• 2+ years of experience in B2C internet industry is a must
• MBA from Tier 1 college or BTech from a renowned college or university is a must
• 5+ years of work experience in lifecycle, or growth marketing at a high growth
organisation preferably in Fintech or a Social commerce industry
• Strong influencer and executioner, with the ability to translate recommendations into
• Relevant marketing experience of multi-channel Engagement and Retention programs
• Experience leveraging a complex marketing automation / email marketing platform.
• Strong analytical background and data driven, demonstrating the ability to understand
key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings.
• Great excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong results orientation, proven record performing to aggressive growth targets
- Develop and execute Performance Marketing campaigns to help acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell its products or services
- Strong understanding of Data, Funnels, Performance Metrics
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behavior of users and define priorities of tests based on impact, confidence, and easiness
- Work with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly
- Track, measure and analyze performance & continuously optimize them
- Gather input from customers and various internal departments, and use this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a high growth environment to get work done and build positive team relationships
Responsibilities for SEO Specialist
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
Qualifications for SEO Specialist
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
– Maintaining AdaptNXT’s social media presence across all channels
– Keep track of trends and insights, and optimize campaigns based on the insights
– Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
– Collaborate with internal teams to create engaging social media posts, landing pages and optimize the user experience
What we are looking for?
– College Students or freshers who want to learn Marketing
– Ability to research on a topic over internet
– Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
– Strong Attention to Detail
What’s in it for you?
1. Certificate of internship.
2. Work directly with the founding team.
3. Potential to convert the internship into a full-time employment.
- Influencing the direction of our marketing team and the business at large by informing strategy research, innovation, suggesting, testing, and utilizing the latest and greatest approaches and tools in the space.
- Partnering with outside agencies to amplify successes and results
- Optimizing content, site structure, link architecture, and our growing brick & mortar footprint to improve 1st page ranking
- Increasing and constantly iterating the communication streams and alignment cross functionally that ensure SEO efforts are understood, well-supported, and successful at the enterprise level
- Nurturing a world class, engage, and high-performing SEO function & team
- Contributing thought partnership, positive influence, and subject matter expertise to the Marketing leadership team as well as peer groups across the organization
What you need to have:
- MBA - Marketing or in related Stream from good college is preferred. (tier 1 colleges not mandatory)
- 6 - 10 years of success in Marketing with strong track record and technical knowledge of SEO latest practices
- Demonstrated success within B2C/ D2C/ Media/ EdTech/ Fintech/ Ecommerce businesses
- Obvious and insatiable curiosity and learning agility
- Proven agility to move between simultaneous projects, challenges, and priorities
- Experience collaborating across teams, functions, and initiatives
- A strong drive to identify and act on improvement opportunities
- A head for business and a heart for people
* Identifying a digital marketing strategy and the best channels and tools to invest time/money in and create an execution plan to reach company goals
* Creating compelling content (e.g. emails, social ads) and creative outreach strategies that generate leads (i.e. compels targets to open and click!)
* Managing integrated marketing campaigns across email, website, & social channels mainly on Facebook and Instagram
* Targeted social media content creation (i.e. memes, visuals, listicles)
(We are open to candidates with proven achievement, desire and willingness to learn.)
* Successful track record of building effective digital presence and marketing/sales funnel/ landing page
* Tech savvy and great at figuring out new things (entrepreneurial figure ish out mindset)
* Experience with the modern marketing tech stack, including Hubspot, SendGrid, Mailchimp, UTM tracking, marketing automation software, webinars, and social media tools preferred
* Excellent writing and grammar skills
* Collaborative and personable leader
* Previous experience building processes related to marketing and sales operations