About Votive Technologies
Experience in Frameworks: Laravel
Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Good Knowledge of OOPS, PHP, MVC frameworks.
Write error free code and follow coding standards. Able to perform Code Review job.
Work closely with QA person to assist in the testing process.
Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
Able to work closely with the team and meet the tight deadlines where necessary.
Strong Communication Skills.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a passionate PHP Developer to help us achieve our mission – on making the internet of value, you will be working on the latest technology to support our product roadmap. Ideal candidates would have a zeal for innovation and are keen to enhance skills constantly with a modern tech stack. You will work closely with the design and development team to build elegant and high-performance tech solutions.
- Responsible for developing back-end components, connecting the application with the third-party web services, and supporting the front-end developers to integrate their work with the application.
- Java Script
- J Query
- HTML, HTML 5
- Strong knowledge of MYSQL.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in PHP.
- Full-time remote work (work from home)
- Apart from a fixed salary, every month, you will receive gold benefits
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Employee professional development - Each employee has 5% of their monthly remuneration, annually to spend on educational activities or material
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
Excellent PHP skills
Good knowledge of relational databases with emphasis on MySQL
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Software Developer, you will be primarily involved in developing new features & fixing the bugs for our apps built to work with the Atlassian products. You will work closely with the product team to understand customer needs & co-ordinate with QA/Release management teams for maintaining quality of delivery.
Must have KSA (Knowledge Skills Abilities):
Hands on experience in JAVA
Spring MVC framework
CSS / HTML / Java Script
Should have knowledge of databases and must have used any of Postgres / SQL server/ My SQL/ Oracle
Additional KSA for advantage:
Knowledge or hands on experience of ReactJS
Knowledge of bug tracking tool Jira
Experience in web services development
Writing and implementing efficient code
Unit test driven development
Should be able to interpret requirements and suggest solutions to implement them
Must be able to break big stories in to smaller tasks and estimate
We are looking for a strong coding experience professional in PHP Laraval.
Developer that will help design and implement new systems and features, as well as modify and maintain existing systems for adaptation to business and/or technology changes. The Developer will own and ensure successful design, development, testing, deployment and delivery of the required system anywhere in the Software stack within stipulated time and will work closely with the business professional,architect, other team members. The developer is expected to maintain a high standard of ethics around the
software code version control management, deployment and fully aware of the SDLC, Agile project management concept.
- Help build the next generation Platform (As A Service) that will serve Healthcare and other industries.
- Build the back end Web and Mobile applications.
- Good working experience in designing and implementing various web applications in LAMP (Linux,
Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Develop and manage databases and applications.
- Experience with SDK for data collection from devices
- Strong understanding of API driven design with versioning.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Should have experience in opensource applications, code repositories like github, bigbucket
- Write technical documentation.
- Willing to adapt and learn innovations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborate with development teams to help identify and develop reusable platforms/libraries.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Experience working with the healthcare industry
- Experience integrating with Mobile Wallet APIs
- Experience working and managing an HIPAA compliant environment
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
● Must have worked on Java and hands on experience on frameworks (like Spring),
database layers (like iBatis, Hibernate, etc.)
● Experience on web application & RESTful web service development.
● Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design and Integrating our
front-end UI with the constructed API.
● Hands on UI experience in HTML, JS, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularJS 4/5/6, React,
● Hands on experience on project life cycle activities on development and maintenance
projects including creating Junit, Unit testing, Code reviews etc.
● To lead the development and lifetime maintenance of software products, as required to
enhance product line. You are also responsible for managing the continuous
improvement process within the software product’s lifecycle.
● Development of planned tasks, participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing
on coding, Troubleshoot and debugging.
● Work closely with clients on issues related to design and development.
● Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with
● Knowledge of Application server/container configuration management and application
deployment (whether it is Tomcat, JBoss, etc).
● Experience on web application, OOPs, Design Patterns, Interface, Serialization and Git
● Ability to handle a team in a diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
● Must think logically and be a self-motivated problem solver.
● Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces