LogiNext is a cloud-based logistics and field service optimization company with core expertise in automated delivery scheduling, route optimization, live tracking of resources, and delivery validation. Using advanced machine learning algorithms, LogiNext enables its clients with omnichannel capabilities creating a seamless delivery experience for all the customers. Using automated delivery automation and dispatch for increased efficiency, route optimization to avoid local traffic hassles, live tracking of resources for operative responsiveness, and delivery validation for complete transparency, LogiNext helps companies process same-day and even two-hour deliveries.
LogiNext has more than 200 enterprise clients including many satisfied retail and e-commerce players in North America, Middle-East, South and Southeast Asia. It has also been heralded by multiple platforms as being one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world.
The true growth hackers, who paved the way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
About the Role:
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic and competent professional to manage the efficient execution of payroll administration services in compliance with legal requirements and LogiNext policies and procedures The work at LogiNext is very fast paced, agile, and hence, you must be able to multitask to deal smoothly with competing levels of priority.
Ensure delivery of payroll processing, operational aspects of payroll processing and associated activities that are accurately carried out on a month on month basis within appropriate timeframes along with maintaining a Master (database) Prepare payroll documentation as directed and process the preparation and filing of required reports and/or payments to government agencies Process new joiners and leavers payroll accurately in accordance with state rules and statutes Act as a point of contact for smooth functioning and addressing the issues related to the payroll management Maintain records relating to peoples pay and statutory reports which are conversant with the relevant statutes and payroll regulations. Collaborate with Finance to ensure all payments are made Support all internal and external audits related to payroll Prepare detailed variance analysis and reports prior to the payroll cycle for all types of pay-outs - statutory returns and ensure compliance to all monthly, quarterly and annual payments and returns. Generates reports for reconciliation and analysis Post payroll transaction, ensure appropriate monthly reconciliations per the payroll calendar Protect the confidentiality of payroll data
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Commerce or related field 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in payroll administration Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software programs Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Good time management and organizational skills Working knowledge of Indian Taxes (TDS), ESI, PF, PT, Gratuity and other critical payroll statutes
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Knowledge of local, state, and central regulatory requirements related to the functional area.
- Ability to supervise, coach, mentor, train, and evaluate work results.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, Outlook; experience with database management
- Evaluate existing processes & systems and make recommendations for improvements that will enhance efficiencies of team members.
- Reviews GL distribution of A/P transactions to ensure proper cost center wise accounting and reporting accuracy
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentoring accounts payable Team.
- Develop and execute a documented process to ensure newly acquired subsidiaries are properly integrated into the corporate accounts payable function.
- Ensure appropriate segregation of duties and ensure sufficient internal controls.
- Ensure quality of AP processes with value addition and cost effectiveness to organizations
- Provide support to Controllership and Tax related to various domestic and international tax compliance.
Location - Bangalore
Role - HR Generalist
1. Manage our recruitment and onboarding cycle and ensure we always meet our staff requirements
2. Regular update on sharing HR best practices in the industry
3. Engagement interventions with the team to improvise on their productivity and effectiveness for direct & indirect employees
4. Prepare and follow up on the career progression plan and development of the same
5. Consistently recruiting excellent staff
6. Maintaining a smooth onboarding process
7. Training, counseling and coaching our staff
8. Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation
9. Carrying out necessary administrative duties
10.Conducting performance and wage reviews
11. Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness
12.Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance
13.Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures
14.Maintaining employee and workplace privacy
15.Undertake tasks around performance management
16.Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
17.Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
18.Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
1. 4+ year of experience as an HR Generalist
2. Problem-solving must be able to critically and actively analyze situations, spot issues, and present viable solutions
3. Team player, flexible, patient, and able to work cross-functionally, managing and motivating employees
The role responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll
2. Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
3. Computes employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes
4. Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
5. Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences
6. Handles changes in exemptions, job status, and job titles
7. Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
8. Identifies, investigates and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
9. Honours confidentiality of employees’ pay records
10. Manage certain time-bound processes and ensure validation of data to be accurate and truthful i.e. Investments declaration, Form 16s, Tax Returns
11. Ensuring timelines are met for salary disbursement and statutory compliance
12. Ensuring Employee Benefits including Employee reimbursements as per rules and regulations of income tax
13. Responsible for MIS and Analytics regarding payroll and employee benefits with Standardization of reports for better decision making
14. Verification & Reconciliation of monthly payroll
15. Calculation and deposit of monthly liability of TDS on salaries
16. Preparation & Submission of Quarterly and Annual TDS returns
17. Responsible for publishing monthly Payroll Dashboard
Job Type: Full-time work from the Office
Total Rewards Analyst
From day one, Smarsh was built on a set of core values that have motivated and sustained us – People First, Inspire Confidence, and Embrace the Impossible. We ask that each of our employees – whether new or old- ingrain these values in our day-to-day decisions, call on them while serving our customers and our peers and apply them when creating the best possible products, we can imagine.
Smarsh is a global leader in natural language processing, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. Smarsh’s SaaS solutions transforms the risk and compliance industry with the first integrated, AI-powered solution for the retention, oversight, and analysis of electronic communications.
About our culture
Smarsh hires lifelong learners with a passion for innovating with purpose, humility, and humor. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We work closely with the most popular communications platforms and the world’s leading cloud infrastructure platforms. We use the latest in AI/ML technology to help our customers break new ground at scale. We are a global organization that values diversity, and we believe that providing opportunities for everyone to be their authentic self is key to our success. Smarsh leadership, culture, and commitment to developing our people have all garnered Comparably.com Best Places to Work Awards. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career looks like
What You Will Be Doing
As a Total Rewards Analyst you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and administering the entire spectrum of total rewards and not limited to compensation and benefit policies and programs, which support company objectives and local practices. You will also provide HR and leadership with processes and tools that facilitate the administration of equitable quality programs and ensures a competitive market position for the organization. You will be developing and/or participating in compensation/benefit surveys to analyse company’s competitive position. You will be ensuring company compliance with government laws governing both compensation and benefits practices.
- Support day to day compensation & benefits management and operations in the region to ensure alignment with business goals and a robust Total Rewards framework to attract, motivate, engage, and retain employees
- Overall compensation philosophy design – Building the system to keep pay equitable to market and creation of systems for delivery at scale.
- End to End Support to our rewards cycles (mid-year and year-end) including the review current offerings and plans for enhancements and changes, rollout and communication materials.
- Assist with the compliance and governance of compensation and benefits policies and programs, monitor market trends, identify risks, perform audits, and provide solutions
- Act as the first point of contact for compensation and benefits queries and issues raised by employees, payroll, HR, and vendors including managing invoices.
- Lead compliance and adherence to global and local instructions/policies, and relevant local regulations / legislations.
- Create and maintain the regional compensation and benefits content on the employee portal based on the current programs and policies.
- Conduct routine market research and provide timely compensation analysis and support for new hire offers compensation & benefits packages related to job changes and relocations.
- Can contribute to a collaborative work environment with the goal to improve the delivery of compensation and benefits.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service through using effective communication skills in written and verbal interactions.
- Are comfortable working independently/with minimum supervision and interacting with employees at all levels across the globe
- Manage enrolment data for benefits including reconciliation and coordination with vendors to find solutions and resolve inquiries.
- Work on benefits solutions during M&A Cycles, planning on budgeting and harmonization.
- Partner with global total rewards teams to derive and deliver solutions at scale
Ready to join a thriving tech company that’s redefining digital archiving and business intelligence?
Smarsh is the leading comprehensive archiving platform. Recognized as one of today’s fastest growing companies in the U.S., Smarsh delivers innovative cloud-based solutions that help organizations manage and enforce flexible and secure records retention and compliance strategies for electronic communications, including social media and enterprise social networks (Yammer, Chatter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more).
Our motto is ‘People First. Inspire Confidence. Embrace the Impossible.’ We hire lifelong learners who have a passion for their discipline and a track record of excellence. To learn more about us, visit www.smarsh.com/careers
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance/productivity management & improvement of all employees
- Organize half yearly employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Good Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Aptitude
- Implements new hire onboarding, orientation and employee recognition programs
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute plans on compensation, benefits and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance appraisals and talent management; productivity, recognition
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Maintains compliance with employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Performs other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, people management and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience in payroll processing, HRMS system, employee record management and other relevant databases
- Experience in implementing programs for employee benefits, improving engagement and to creating a healthy work environmentKnowledge of conducting upskilling, train
- ing and team building programsThorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- BBA and MBA in HR or related field required
- 3-5 years of experience in a human resource generalist role
Your job role as a HR will be to take care of the regular HR work for an Edtech company. As an HR Generalist, or Human Resources Generalist, you are responsible for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR department. Their duties include comparing HR laws to current policies and procedures, drafting templates for HR documents and working with other members of the department to oversee the hiring and onboarding process for company employees.
1. Spoken English skills should be 8/10 or more.
2. Prior exp as a HR is a MUST. Min 2 years
3. Linkedin and Linkedin Sales Navigator exp is a must
4. Google apps and google drive experience is a must
5. Work hours are 9am to 6pm IST with every other Saturday work.
6. Must have experience in Recruiting as well.
**If you dont meet the above requirements, please dont apply for this job.
Roles and Responsibilities:
An HR Generalist is responsible for creating, updating and applying all HR policies and company guidelines and making sure they adhere to standards and laws initiated by authorities. Some of their typical duties include:
- Work on the open hire requirements based on the business needs
- Calling and scheduling the candidates for the interviews based on the hiring managers availability
- Generating HR documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, and performance appraisals letters.
- Take care of Induction and onboarding along with the all the documentation process and background checks
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employee’s documents and statutory needs.
- Responsible for attendance and leave management.
- Run payroll and process the salary on time
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities
- Collaborating with outside vendors, upper management and employees to maintain CSR standards conscripted by authorities
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly
- Guiding employees to follow policies and procedures and educate them on a regular basis.
- Conduct exit interviews and make sure employees have a smooth transition.
Location: Domlur, Bangalore
Work hours: Morning Shift India (9:00am-6:00pm)
CTC: As per market
Experience : 1 - 3 years (min 1 year in IT recruitment)
Location : Mumbai, Pune & Bengaluru.
The areas of responsibilities/skills for the Technical Recruiter include: (Job Responsibility)
Review Job descriptions to understand the needs of the client as well to ask questions thatll help you identify the right candidate(s). This is by far the most important skill a technical recruiter needs.
Understand technology, technical roles and technical skills required to successfully fulfil the client mandate.
Identify. Sourcing and uncovering candidates using necessary tools and social networking.
Screen. Ascertain the competence of candidates against a technical job description provided by the client.
Present. Showing or offering candidate resume to hiring managers to scrutinize or consider
Schedule. Schedule telephonic, Skype or Face to face interviews with the client after necessary co-ordination.
Networking. Keep candidates in the loop. Build a pipeline of good candidates for future mandates.
Successful placement of candidates through presentation of employable and qualified candidates for technical positions in various industries and for job roles such as in software development, systems administration, database, architecture, business processes etc.
The following skills would be necessary:(Skills Required)
Technology knowledge Ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends at Client Company.
Proven work experience as a IT Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter), Domestic recruitment.
Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
Relationship Building & Networking Building a strong pipeline of qualified IT candidates through regular follow-ups and networking.
Excellent communication in English & Hindi and interpersonal skills
Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
Title: Associate Consultant – Recruitment and co-ordinations
Reporting to: Head of Business
Think Taank Consultants a franchisee unit of Antal International Networks is a recruitment firm with focus in Mid, Senior and Leadership level hiring based in Bangalore,
Support by Antal:
We are supported by our brand “Antal”, Antal trains us in handling all the nuances in recruitment.
Log into: www.antal.com for more details.
Our strength – Networking
We are a large network of 30plus offices PAN India with over 200+ consultants working on both IT and Non-IT roles
Broadly there are 2 major activities:
Recruitment and co-ordinations
Recruitment and co-ordinations
Managing Freelance Consultants / Network partners on end-to-end recruitment activities.
Client co-ordinations – Recruitments and strengthening business relations.
Manage the entire recruitment activity:
Once you have a JD, evaluate / qualify every requirement, understand the client’s expectations completely.
Distribute the requirements to relevant consultants and partners.
Receive the profiles from consultants, evaluate and share it to clients.
Handle end to end recruitment co-ordinations between clients and consultants.
Take control of all prospective candidates during the 2nd and final stage Interviews and understand their keenness and have backup plans accordingly.
Stay in touch with offered candidates till such time they Join.
Evaluate the running mandates and take appropriate decisions – STOP / HOLD / CONTINUE
Ensure you and your team spends time on productive mandates – TIME / VALUE / MONEY
Manage / Motivate / Assist consultants:
You should manage, guide, and assist consultants for functionally smoothly.
Motive the consultants to earn attractive Incentives.
Evaluate the consultant’s basis their performance, commitments, quality of work, etc.,
Coordinate with BD team:
You will coordinate with BD team / Account head in case of any help to address any client related issues, work jointly as a team and resolve.
Admin. / Backend work:
Maintain all reports and data on all recruitment related activities of the office.
*Daily / weekly / monthly reports of all consultants
*Performance reports of all consultants
*Data base of all roles worked (Resumes and excel sheets)
*Data base of clients
*Maintain and Manage all Job portals.
*Sourcing candidates for our office
*Manage and Maintain all Job portals.
*Job posting activities across various portals.
*Preparing formats / templates / presentations.
Measurable Objectives: Your performance will be measured basis on how you plan, guide, manage, maintain data, reports, analysis, etc., - Translate to measurable performance.
Work timing: 9.00am to 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
Work from home: Considering the current pandemic the work will be from home, in the situation improves, we will have to meet in person once in a week for review meetings.
Work from office: We will evaluate the situations with respect to COVID, have all protocol measures keeping employee safety is key and take a decision, our next evaluation on this would be during the month of October 2021.
Ideal candidate: This role would suit someone who has the following qualities:
- Great Passion to learn
- Excellent communication skills – English vernacular
- Excellent in written communications
- Excellent computer skills – Excel and word
- Basic knowledge on IT skills – Java, Phyton, etc.,
Note: All other necessary trainings will be provided by us.
Learnings - What will you learn?
Industry Knowledge (Across sectors we work)
Hierarchies in the organization & how does an organization function.
Candidate sourcing & Candidate assessments,
Entire Recruitment cycle, challenges in hiring good talent, etc.
Solutions to candidate and client related challenges.
We are looking for a knowledgeable Payroll & HR Specialist to process and manage the company's payroll.
- Prepare Offer letter, Letter of intent, Process payroll, Exit interview, Induction, PF & ESI, Account related activities.
- Recruitment for internal hiring.
- Receiving approval from management for payments when needed
- Process ETDS taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- People management skills important
- Ability to multitask.
- Assist in other ad hoc HR and Accounting work.
- Smooth HR maintenance in the office
- Planning for Employee entertainment once a month
- Ad hoc duties of admin and accounts
- Organize & Co-ordinate activities in the office. i.e., birthday, new joinees, plan employee engagement activities
- Maintain and administer employee-related data
- Preparation of payroll inputs and ensure consistency of output
- Accountable for ensuring employee salaries are paid accurately and as per the companys policy
- Reconciliation of payroll data and maintain a proper document control system for auditing
- Process candidate offers. Engage and explain compensation and benefit details to prospective employees
- Coordinate with various departments and ensure that the new joiner induction goes smoothly
- Verification and collection of documents from the new joiners and their maintenance
- Administration of CRM used for employee performance and appraisal
- Administration of CRM used for tracking employee vacation details
- Responsible for filing all the relevant documents as required under the labor law
- Address any routine HR request by employees
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of HR/Payroll in the field of IT/ ITES.
- Good knowledge of employment processing, statutory benefits, records management and recruitment.
- Minimum graduate. Preferably with a commerce background. MBA is a bonus.