Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Client: Born Group
Contratual (Codersbrain Payroll)
Title: Cloud and Automation Engineer
- Budget: 6 L - 3 yrs
- Budget: 10 L - 5 yrs
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of
accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning.
- Contributes to the backlog grooming meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure
requirements achieve the right level of DOR.
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches
Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO
- Creates and maintains the product test strategy, documents it.
- Creates formal test plans and test reports and ensures they have the correct approvals.
- Coaches and mentors test team members the importance of testing.
- Responsible for test planning
- Organizes and facilitates Test Readiness Review
- Works with the product management team to create the approved user guide ready for the release.
- Provides test coverage reports/automates test cases percentage.
- Ensures high quality deliverable is passed on to UAT phase for stakeholders testing.
- Provides test evaluation summary report (test metrics) for the release.
- Estimates user stories/features (story point estimation) from their point of view and tasks in hours
with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning.
- Contributes to the backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure
requirements achieve the right level of DOR.
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
- Raises any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches
Scrum Masters/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a decision.
- Collaborate with other team members on various aspects of development/integration testing etc. to
get the feature working on is delivered with quality and on time.
- Tests features developed by developers throughout sprints to ensure working software with high
quality as per acceptance criteria defined is released as per committed team sprint objectives.
- Have a good understanding of the product features and customer expectations. They ensure all
aspects of the functionality is tested before the product is tested in UAT
- Plan how the features will be tested and should manage the test environments and be ready with the
- Understands requirements, they create automated test cases thereby ensuring regression testing is
performed on a daily basis. Checks in code into the shared source code repository regularly without
- Ensure the defects are reported accurately in Azure DevOps with the relevant details of
severity/description etc and work with the developers to ensure the defects are verified and closed
before the release.
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system, impact analysis done and
risks/timelines are appropriately communicated.
Performance testing Roles and responsibilities
- Design, Implement, and Support performance testing systems and strategies
- Designing workload models
- Executing performance tests
- Using consistent metrics for monitoring
- Identifying bottlenecks, and where they occur
- Interpret results and graphs.
- Understand describe the relationship between queues and sub-systems
- Identify suggestions for performance tuning
- Preparing the test report
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Technical Bachelor's degree or Master degree
- Azure Cloud fundamentals.
- Programming languages: Java
- Development methodologies: Agile(BDD with Junit and Code repositories in Git – with feature
branch based development CI/CD)
- Architectural Paradigms: Microservices
- Multi-deployment model support: Container based approach with Docker
- Relevant work experience into ETL\BI testing.
- Write ANSI SQLs to compare data
- Knowledge on SQLServer Database Analysis service
- Knowledge on Azure Data lake
- Data comparison, Data Verification and Validation using Excel
- Relevant work experience into manual testing.
- Technical background and an understanding of the Aviation industry
- Should have worked with test management tools - like ALM(application lifecycle management) or
other equivalent test management tools
- Good documenting/scripting knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of SDLC and STLC
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible, independent , self-motivated , Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance
- Automation Testing tools like Selenium (or) QTP (Quick Test Professional) and experience on HP
ALM or Devops, , ETL Testing, SQL
- Experience in Load Testing, Stress Testing, Stability testing ,Reliability testing
- Hands on Performance testing tools like HP Performance Tester (LoadRunner), WebLOAD
- Worked minimum 5 years in test automation
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA degree in IT/CSE/ECE with 6 to 8 years of relevant IT Software
- This Position would require person to work in Flight Domain, below experience would be preferred
- Past experience related to Aeronautical data / Aerospace / Aviation domain.
- Past experience related to Aircraft Performance computation/optimization, Tail Specific
Performance computations using big data analytics, ML and modeling.
- Past experience related to EFB applications, Flight planning, Data link, Flight Management Computer
and Airline Operations.
- Good understanding of weather, air traffic constraints, ACARS, NOTAM’s, Routes, Flight profile,
Flight Progress and demonstrated ability lead technology project and team management in one or
more technology areas.
- Knowledge of aviation industry is preferred.
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or
more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g.
Master+ 4 years' related work experience.
This position does offer relocation within INDIA.
- Contribute to managing end-to-end implementation project life cycle, driving optimization of operating models
- Determine Project Scope, Objectives and Dependencies
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and key milestones
- Determine and Define Project Resource Allocations
- Manage Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies on Project by assigning appropriate ownership and escalations
- Capture project health metrics, maintaining a central repository for all projects and project information that provide insights into processes and frameworks that work
- Establish and execute Project Governances viz., Steerco Meetings, Weekly Cadences and Track Action Items to closure
- Conduct governance calls for ongoing projects and ensuring project commitments are being met by Darwinbox’s implementation team as well as the Client’s implementation team
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Collaborate with Client on requirement changes and initiate change management process
- Identify, document and update the project scope for changes
- Initiate appropriate review and approvals on the changes
- Evaluate and analyze the impact of changes and communicate with stakeholders
- Seek approvals and commitments on the scope, cost and schedule
- Ensure SOP adherence, time-logging, effectively making use/ driving adoption of Project Management tools and methodologies
- Review/prepare Project Plans for implementation projects and monitor resource allocation
- Identify Stakeholder Communication Requirements on project performance metrics
- Collaborate with Product Teams on Product enhancements
- Document impact and prioritize changes to Product Backlog and timelines
- Stakeholder Reporting - Preparing status reports, highlighting risks to the project timelines, proactively escalating potential red flags, and recommending mitigation solutions
- Track Project Closure / Handover activities to downstream teams.
- B. Tech or an equivalent degree
- MBA or an equivalent degree is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tool.
- Any experience in MS SharePoint, MS Power Automate, Excel Macros, and Project Management Tools like JIRA, and Zoho Projects is an added advantage
- Any Project Management (PMP/ Prince2/Agile CSM) or Agile certification is mandatory
- 8-10 years of prior experience in a project management role is preferred with strong experience in HRMS implementation.
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements, and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, and advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series C round, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2019 and 2020.
Quality Assurance Team at Biofourmis For us our Quality Assurance (QA) professionals are engineers who review products to ensure they are functioning as needed. As part of QA team in a BI outcome-focused DE team, QA engineers would review BI Dashboards as products and data to ensure they are functioning as needed. It is a position to track and remedy analytics bugs and other data issues. QA technicians are an important part of the developing stages of a new product, from the exploratory phases to engineering and implementing automated tests, to make sure the product operates as needed.
It is important for Quality Assurance engineers to confirm the product meets the needs of the
customers and requirements. Reviewing system requirements, outlining corrective actions for
when issues arise post-production, and tracking quality-assurance metrics is a daily part of the
Quality Assurance technician role.
Typical backgrounds for this career include a degree in computer science, engineering
and/or sales, hands-on experience, and training, as well as possessing soft skills such
as excellent communication, being customer-focused, having an eye for detail, and a passion
for technology, which is key to Quality Assurance.
Minimum of 3 - 6 years experience as a QA engineer
Experience in defect tracking tools such as JIRA, ALM, etc.
Experience in formulating QA scope and Acceptance criteria
Experience working with databases and proficiency in SQL
- Excellent problem-solving and programming skills
Experience with Git will help.
Experience working in an Agile development environment.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Drive the development and integration of Agile/Scrum practices and values
Facilitate Scrum team meetings, including stand-ups, planning meetings, and retrospectives
On-time deliverables under strict deadlines in agile methodology.
Working on DevOps model to support testing in multiple environments.
Working on reviewing the functional usage of BI Dashboards
Working with the data engineering team to define QA Scope for ELT and data pipelines
Suggest improvements in the QA process and take it towards automation.
Adopting industry best practices in automation to deliver better quality data platforms.
Facilitate Scrum team meetings, including stand-ups, planning meetings, and retrospectives
Strong proficiency with SQL
Strong proficiency in working with RDMS and NoSQL data stores.
Experience XBC145 with TDD or BDD is a plus.
Experience with Agile Software methodology such as SCRUM.
Experience with Tableau as BI Tool is a plus.
Familiar with Data Modelling and Data pipelines concept
Data-Driven Approach to solving problems
Good to have
Experience in the medical domain
Experience on BDD
Setting up own frameworks
TECHNICAL Project Manager
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is on a mission to make dairy farming highly profitable, especially for the smallest farmers living in the most neglected geographies. We are a dairy-focused technology solution provider with a vision to resolve the pain points of everyone in the dairy ecosystem. We are building a comprehensive platform for cattle management where farmers to AITs (Artificial Insemination technicians), para vets, veterinarians, consultants, and corporates can collaborate and benefit each other using data. Nitara offers an easy-to-use artificial intelligence-enabled herd management system for farmers/veterinary/paraprofessionals/AITs.
We are looking for a Project manager who will be instrumental in the planning and management of both IT and IT-related projects. As a Technical Project Manager, you are required to have a high level of technical expertise as well as organization, leadership, and communication skills.
- Responsible for project planning and delivery. Ensure scope for all the projects are delivered to meet the business need as per the agreed schedule, scope, quality, and cost. Lead project planning effort in the creation of project plans, tasks, and schedules
- Conduct high level scoping, impact and risk assessment, schedule, and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the projects to the agreed scope.
- Organize and facilitate regular project scrum to track project tasks and dependency.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
- Work closely with various teams internally & the user side to ensure delivery of solutions and deployment as per requirement.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, overcome obstacles, resolve conflicts, and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Responsible for the overall health of the projects by monitoring schedule, budget, milestones, and benefits attainment, project risk control, and project governance.
- Ensure that realistic project plans are prepared and maintained & all activities are tracked against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports to Management.
- Responsible for change control, gaining agreement for CRs to the projects from the product owner and other relevant stakeholders.
- Provide weekly / regular project updates to the Program Management Office.
- Work towards continual improvement by implementing corrective action plans based on performance analysis, lessons learned, project archives, etc.
- Hiring, training, and developing new employees to meet organizational needs
- Reviewing employee performance evaluations and providing feedback on areas for improvement.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince 2 foundation/practitioner.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Skills and Capabilities
- Min 3-5 years of technical project management experience with overall 5-10 years of IT services experience.
- Excellent project management skills to develop a business case and deliver solutions to the user with oversight of technical solution implementation.
- Proven experience in managing projects using agile methodologies such as agile scrum. Good knowledge of tools like Jira, Azure DevOps, MS Projects, Confluence, etc.
- Experience in managing projects in a variety of technologies (e.g. Java, .Net, etc.)
- A high degree of technical competency in software development practices, project management, and the ability to bridge the gap between technology and business needs.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills in order to gather insights from data to identify underlying issues
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, Scrum/Agile development environment with the ability to multi-task and respond flexibly to change
- Deal well with ambiguity and changing deadlines while keeping the focus on delivering results.
- Strong and effective project leader who can prioritize well and communicate effectively.
- Comfortable in getting hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done
- Experienced self-starter with a problem-solving focus, an analytical mindset, and extreme attention to detail.
- Experience in handling different phases of the project's life cycle from requirement gathering until steady-state handover.
- Proficient in written and spoken English in a business setting.
Soft Skills required:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written documentation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Good communication skills and able to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work well in a diverse environment and proven ability to influence others to achieve positive outcomes
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Company is looking for a candidate who has a strong background to guide the Scrum Team on using agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and contributing to the advancement and improvement of agile practices within the organization.
Scrum Framework and agile frameworks like Kanban, JIRA/Confluence.
What you need to succeed in this role
- Managing project scope and timelines
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospective meeting
- Ensuring the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
- Ensure each person is working on the right tasks to ensure timely and high-quality delivery
- Enabling collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team
- 3+ years of experience in Jira, Scrum management, product delivery and project management
- A scrum master certification (CSM) would be a strong plus
Benefits of joining us
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization.
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your own career trajectory
- Go Extra Mile with Learning and Development
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this company.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Job Description-Product Manager-Do Your Thng
About The Company:
Do Your Thng is a branded content marketplace that helps brands multiply their social and digital media performance through unique content creation with the help of content creators and influencers across genres.
Product Manager Job Description
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with all required teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy, roadmap and own end-to-end product lifecycle.
- .Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Understand the business problem/void and craft a fitting product.
- Design, Develop and Deploy the product in close coordination with functional teams, with limited oversight.
- Dissect the requirements into user stories, Prioritize the backlog based on business value, define acceptance criteria.
- Relevant experience in software delivery, with a focus on product delivery and roadmap planning including experience in Agile Development methodologies.
- Knowledge and focus on superb user experience [UX], aesthetics and visual communication (Figma).
- Experience bringing a product from idea through to customer use and maintenance.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years experience as a Product Manager working for a tech product, preferably on a mobile app
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of projects which involve deep integrations of various systems. This TPM should be able to identify the complete requirements of all involved stakeholders and identify the technical solution with a clear breakdown of tasks required for successful completion of the project.
- Create clear requirement documents for both new projects and changes on existing technical projects
- Identify business risks and points of failure in ongoing projects
- Plan and manage releases with all the system providers
- Troubleshoot any system failures on current projects
- Candidate must be from IIT.
- Candidate must have knowledge on Agile and Scrum.
- 4+ Years of total experience with atleast 2+ years in project management
- Understanding of data pipelines.
- Prior experience or knowledge on IT/Telephony Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask - excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Looking for candidate having around 10+ years of experience.
- Guiding team with Agile processes, terminologies, benefits & Agile way of working.
- Responsible for training Product owners, Scrum masters and support them during scrum ceremonies.
- Understating of SAP Development Life Cycle.
- Support/guide team in terms of using Agile boards in ServiceNow and Solution Manager.
- Responsible for supporting with documentation of process & updates to methodology.
- Identify areas of improvement and guide to improve the overall process.
- Agile Coach Certification is a plus.
- Understand Business Context.
- Must be good in taking initiative, define, deliver and complete the work on time.
- Good attitude & behavior.
- Good communication.
- Two rounds of technical interviews followed by HR interview (post technical selection of candidate).
- Working hours – 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm IST.
- Onboarding timelines – In the next 2-3 weeks
Title : Scrum Master
Locations: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Fulltime
- Ownership and accountability of establishing agile values, methods, principles, and practices for the delivery of projects and products.
- A building of a self-organized team and Facilitate agile ceremonies, e.g., product backlog refinement, preplanning, planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives.
- Conflict’s resolution.
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and iteration retrospective
- Manage the engineering development projects and facilitates sprint releases
- Create or analyze business requirements documents and project timelines
- Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates
- Drive team iteration execution, communicates with management and stakeholders, protects
- the team from uncontrolled injection of work (changes are evaluated/intentional)
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations
- running at a high performance
- Work with the team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks
- Able to do post mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their
- practices to ensure maximum productivity
- Leads team effort in relentless improvement, define and implement improvement stories to
- increase the velocity and quality of the program
- Implement and support principles, rules and processes
- Enables the exploration of different agile approaches and Configure and maintain an agile project management tool (Scrum Desk, JIRA, etc.).
- Manage stakeholders and vendors interfaces as required for the product.
- Maintain team data in project management software (i.e. JIRA, Manuscript, etc.) to support estimates and execution
- Challenging and improving the operation of the team, improving their performance and capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner to prepare and clarify the product backlog.
Desired Candidate Profile Job Qualifications:
- You must have BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / M. Tech/ MBA qualification with 7 years of confirmed ability?
- Validated experience in being responsible for technical team in software development environment.
- Experience in Insurance, Reinsurance domain – added advantage
We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development team. Put simply, you’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Scrum Master duties include managing timelines and resolving problems. Ultimately, you’ll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints
• Manage each project’s scope and timeline
• Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
• Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
• Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
• Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
• Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
• Help teams implement changes effectively
• Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
• Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
• Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
• Experience in a scrum master role
• Familiarity with software development
• Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
• Report to Management
• Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
• Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Degree in Computer Science, Business
● At least 3+ years as a Scrum Master and 5 + years in a software development position (Java).
● Experience with responsive design and translating requirements proficiently.
● Experience determining the structure and the design of web pages
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Driving daily scrum meetings.
● Adept in agile methodologies and well-versed in applying DevOps/MLOps methods to the construction of pipelines
Senior Product Owner (Digital Transformation)
Are you looking to level up? The Senior Product Owner (Digital Transformation) role at FirstPrinciples and the partner that you will be staffed with is a multi-million dollar digital transformation initiatives on web and mobile with one of the largest large Luxury Home Builders in the United States.
About FirstPrinciples & The Role
FirstPrinciples is a Tech Holding company with a Venture Studio as part of its holdings. One part of the Venture Studio business at FirstPrinciples is about working with large enterprises on long-term digital transformation initiatives within their organization. The position that we are currently hiring for involves a multi-million dollar digital transformation initiatives for one of the largest Luxury Home Builders in the United States. Our scope involves working as expert consultants to advice and execute on upgrading the IT & Tech different internal and stakeholder facing systems within their organization. We are working on both web and mobile platforms.
Who is This For
This is for an experienced Product Owner/Manager who is looking to take their career to the next stage by working on a large scale initiative that will challenge and extend their current capacities.
At FirstPrinciples, we truly act as a Tech Strategic Consultant along with having the operational capacity to implement the suggested recommendations. This role is for someone who is able to provide recommendations to the client while having the ownership of the end deliverables. While we have technical leaders also staffed within this partnership, we are looking for someone who can talk the talk with senior engineers and tech architects and understand their recommendations and its implications.
- One of the following certifications (PRINCE2, CSP, CAPM, CBAP (BABOK), Agile, CSP, CSPO, PMPO)
- Experience in independently managing, End-to-End Business Analysis, Product Analysis, Project Management for complex IT Projects and Products / Apps
- Working with Client to understand provide Consulting or Business Solutions, Problem Solving Approach and Skills, Strong Analytical Skills, should be able to read between the lines
- Managing scope via release management and planning and creating User-Stories, Running Sprints Cycle and Experience working with a team of 15-20 resources
- Requirements Gathering, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Management, Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Matrix (RTMs)
- Experience in Developing Low-Level and High-Level Prototyping using Wireframes tools (using any of the latest wireframing tools, such as JustInMind, Adobe XD, MockFlow, etc)
- Ownership of the Product Backlog & Deliverables and developing the User Stories & Release Planning
- Experience in Writing and Maintaining Business Requirement Documents (BRD) or PRDs and Functional Specification Document (FSD), Software Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Should have experience in creating Project Budgeting, Creating Efforts Estimations (EE), Presentation Decks, and Clean Documentation
- Experience in Writing Test Cases and Managing UAT and Deployment
- Analysis: GAP, Fish-bone Analysis, RCA (Root Cause Analysis), MoSCOW
- Experience in Consulting clients on Problem Statements V/s Solution Building based on AS-IS and TO-BE
- Experience converting Business Cases to Technology case and Building Products from scratch thus Translating Business Requirements into Software Requirement Specifications
- Interacting with the Technical team to ensure Delivery and Implementation of the Software Solution/Projects
- Client Relationship Management, Excellent at English Speaking, and Written Communication
- Understanding of Change Management, Risk Management and Project Management
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills and Etiquettes
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Experience in working with Onshore and Offshore Teams and Experience handling Cross-Functional Projects, Resources and Clients
- Experience dealing with Pressure and Meeting strict Project Deadlines
- Leadership and Motivational Skills to ensure the Work is being done by the Resources on time and within the specified budget
- Conflict and Resolution Management
- Prior experience in operations management - good to have
- Experience working with US Clients
TechStack & Platform
- MEAN Stack (Web)
- Native iOS & Android (Mobile)
Process Compliance & Maturity model expert – JIRA
(a) This is a Client facing role – need good communication and inter-personal skills
(b) 8 + Years of experience
(c) Scrum Master/Project Manager with rich JIRA admin/workflow development experience is needed
(d) Should be Bangalore based as there is a need of on-site presence (at Koramangala)
(e) Should gather client requirements in detail, discuss and refine those, and translate to JIRA workflows
(f) For Development and testing of workflows specs to be handed over to junior developer(s)
(g) Once developed, implement (and fine tune) the workflows in production
(h) 6 days working and (Expense will be paid on Saturday)