Company is looking for a candidate who has a strong background to guide the Scrum Team on using agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and contributing to the advancement and improvement of agile practices within the organization.
Scrum Framework and agile frameworks like Kanban, JIRA/Confluence.
What you need to succeed in this role
- Managing project scope and timelines
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospective meeting
- Ensuring the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
- Ensure each person is working on the right tasks to ensure timely and high-quality delivery
- Enabling collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team
- 3+ years of experience in Jira, Scrum management, product delivery and project management
- A scrum master certification (CSM) would be a strong plus
Benefits of joining us
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization.
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your own career trajectory
- Go Extra Mile with Learning and Development
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this company.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Touted as “Uber” for trucks, Trucknetic is a tech-first startup redefining the freight industry by creating a unique marketplace connecting shippers and carriers for the front and return loads using AI-ML, analytics, and associated technologies.
Trucknetic aims to play a crucial role in India's booming logistics sector and become the first platform in the world to provide any truck for any commodity from anywhere in the country.
As a Trucknetic Product Manager, you are expected to envision and build new products, product features, and offerings. On a day-to-day basis, a PM would work with stakeholders across the organization including Engineering, UX, User Research, Operations, Customer Experience, Category, and Finance teams - and build what is right for the business and the customer.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Internalize the business goals, understand the needs, conceptualize, design and deliver product solutions to solve business problems.
- Lead market and user research. Drive definition of execution against product go to market plan, including phasing and marketing.
- Drive cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment to deliver the business impact of the product
- Seek absolute truth. Ask for critical feedback. Collect data, analyze and draw insights to inform product direction and make better product decisions.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into the product development process.
- Drive innovation, and think of entirely new products and product features to deliver team and Trucknetic goals. This will require challenging the status quo, going deep into data, understanding the user, and thinking boldly.
- Own and drive execution on the product roadmap. Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences internal and external.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably in the Operations/Supply Chain domain.
- 3+ years of overall work experience in a relevant industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior which will support product delivery from conceptualization to implementation.
- Strong analytical skills, should be able to understand data and make decisions.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT IS ON OFFER
- Work with a young & passionate team to excel and make an impact.
- Work directly with the founder.
- Attractive ESOPS.
- A super passionate team with deep conviction which has stayed together during covid.
- Very high ownership role in a fast-paced environment.
- Great Culture -> No hierarchy/politics nonsense guaranteed!
-You will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
What you’ll do
Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Implement new features to solve critical problems that our customers face in their development and testing cycle.
- Define, track and improve feature success metric.
- Work closely with our engineering and design teams to simplify testing for our customers Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and GTM team and execute successful product launches
What you should have
1 – 4 years of overall experience in Product Management or Engineering Passionate or hands-on about programming, software testing and DevOps Able to understand and write code.
Have prior experience building or using developer products Strong hold on basic tech concepts. Willingness to learn advanced concepts.
Experience in web, app development or automation testing is a plus (Optional)
- Required education qualifications: MBA
- Past experience: Consumer Tech companies with 1-3 years experience/ 5-7 years’ experience
- Exp. level -5-8 Yrs/MBA from Premium institute and from Consumer tech companies only
- Understand the customer needs and personas
- Seek input from users and Identify stated/unstated needs and opportunity areas
- Deep dive on identified opportunities to establish Product Market Fit
- Develop mechanisms to have a regular connection with users of the product
- Active listener who pays attention to detail
- Use data/anecdotes to generate new product/feature ideas against organizational goals
- Translate intangible ideas in ambiguous environments to tangible product definitions
- Curious to try a host of features; rigor to iterate even if ideas do not pick up
- Manage the Product roadmap and strive to meet key milestones
- Ability to slice ideas into epics and stories
- Prioritize the stories into backlog
- Partner with Design for product/feature definition & Engineering to deliver stories in a timely manner
- Track launched features against intended objectives/metrics and drive adoption
- Continuously iterate to improve the product incrementally but rapidly
- Seek inputs from relevant stakeholders for backlog creation and prioritization
- Align internal stakeholders on product prioritization, backlog and roadmap
- Anchor the Go-To-Market planning along with internal stakeholders to manage a smooth launch
As a Salesforce Product Owner, you will lead the product intake, backlog prioritization, strategy, and roadmap of the Salesforce platform. Furthermore, you will lead the team with discovery to create a development-ready story to be handed off to the development team. The company is looking for a candidate with Salesforce and Agile framework experience.
- The role requires strong leadership across multiple teams and departments, the ability to communicate with influence, and a technical aptitude
- The ideal candidate will have proven Salesforce product knowledge as well as the ability and experience to demonstrate how they have improved efficiencies in product management using their product expertise.
The Product Owner will work with business groups:
- To understand demand
- Collaborate with the business to develop detailed requirements
- High-level design and technical architecture
- They will also lead many of the Agile ceremonies and will ensure the team meets its goals on time and within budget.
- Managing integration across the platform is also a key role
This role is a strategic, senior-level individual contributor who will own a portfolio of products/initiatives as well; including:
- Owning reporting and analytics on product work,
- Establishing and maintaining metrics to measure the performance of work,
- Creating and sustaining relationships with other organizations (IT, industry teams, etc.),
- Facilitating working sessions/steering committees to drive performance and
- Communicating directly with Senior Leaders from different areas of the organization.
The position also serves:
- To define scope and benefits
- Create user stories
- Develop a roadmap
- Track budget performance
- Validate IT related design and development work
- Partner with the business to ensure end-user acceptance testing
- Monitor an initiative post-launch to ensure benefit realization.
Additional job duties/responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Identify and ability to negotiate with Vendors for IT Sub-contracting
- Working closely with key stakeholders and internal partners throughout the organization to gather requirements
- Creating, maintaining, and prioritizing the product backlog according to business value for the life of the project
- Developing & conveying the vision of what is to be built
- Acting as the key product feature decision-maker., maximizing the value of the product
- Communication of product backlog priorities
- Handoff of development-ready stories to the development team
- Assisting with the elaboration of epics, themes, and features into user stories that are small enough, or granular enough, to be achieved in a single sprint
- Decisions on release dates and content
- Participating in daily scrum, as needed
- Participating in sprint planning meetings, reveals, and retrospectives – inspecting the product progress at the end of every sprint to accept or reject the work that has been done by the development team
- Acting as the voice of the team, communicating status to stakeholders and internal partners
- Four year Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing, computer science, information systems, engineering, or related field
- 5+ years experience as a product owner
- 5+ years experience leading a technical team while simultaneously managing multiple projects
- 3+ years experience with the Agile methodology
Top candidates will also have:
- Salesforce development experience
- Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to ensure a team’s success
- Strong accountability planning/organization and teamwork
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to deal with sensitive, emotional or potentially controversial situations.
- Experience managing projects using Agile software tools such as JIRA, Team Services, Rally
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Background in Information Technology
What You’ll Do
You will be the definitive voice of users. Armed with deep consumer insights, you will shape product strategy and drive product-market fit and growth through a combination of rigorous experimentation, customizations, and bold new bets. You’ll collaborate with a diverse and talented cross-functional team of designers, engineers, marketers, and others to make this happen.
If this sounds like it might be you, you probably have
- An ability to develop a deep understanding and empathy for customers whose daily life, circumstances, and needs might be very different from your own.
- Deep passion for building consumer-facing Products, Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision-making.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to excel at being an advocate for your team and the customers that you’re serving.
- Demonstrated success working in a resource-constrained, highly ambiguous environment, such as at a startup or new venture.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver the product end to end with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Make our users happy.
- Positioning and Messaging of all product lines/modules across all communication and lead generation channels.
-Closely working with User Experience Team to deliver the best customer experience
- Customer Communication- Keep existing customers and Partners updated about product releases/key
achievements and milestones.
- Package and pricing of all product lines - Provide input to the management to make appropriate changes to meet
changing market dynamics
- Involve in User Stories ( Scoping) and Product Reviews ( Sprint Planning)
- Contributing to the product roadmap from industry, market knowledge and customer interviews
Sheeko is India’s largest marketplace for influencers and brand marketers. We’re building a product to enable brands to sell via lacs of influencer owned Ecom stores.
Looking for an enthusiastic product management intern to do help build the product from scratch. The candidate has to work closely with the business & engineering teams and frequently interact with intended users : shoppers, influencers & ecommerce heads at brands to drive the product strategy.
ROLE - PRODUCT MANAGER INTERN
We’re looking for a product manager intern to design & build the product. He/She will work closely with the engineering & business teams to work on the product & business strategy. The candidate must be data informed, with a strong business acumen and understanding of user behavior
The candidate must be hands on in interacting with end users yet is data driven. The candidate must be excited to be a part of a high adrenaline high growth startup journey.
The candidate will design the product from scratch. He/She will talk to influencers & Ecommerce managers / business heads to understand the user journey from influencer & brand side.
Experience of working in a product management role in a B2C product
Experienced in building wireframes.
Deserving candidate can also be offered a full time position with CTC of 15 - 18LPA ( cash ) + ESOPs
We are looking for experienced and entrepreneurial product leaders with a “co-founder” mindset,to help build and scale a world-class product organization in Bangalore. If you are excited about fintech, zero to one products, working with and learning from a phenomenal team of product,engineering, research, design, operations, and business leaders, this is the role for you.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ideal product manager will be passionate and will deliver an unparalleled customer and user experience
- The product manager would stand for customers and identify key insights from customer research, interviews, surveys etc.
- The product manager will create a strategy and bottom up roadmap with ruthless prioritization to lead an area end to end within the product org
- The product manager will hustle and do whatever it takes to get things done
- Ship fast without sacrificing quality (MVP driven approach); then leverage data and feedback for iterations
- The product manager will own the go to market of the product, will measure the impact of the various products that are launched
- Align key stakeholders on the problem, solution, setting expectation and communicate effectively
- Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate profile will be:
- Overall experience of 5+ yrs with at least 3+ yrs in product management in a tech-led company (consumer internet space is preferred)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills based on first principles thinking
- Have solved complex & ambiguous problem at scale to create significant impact
- Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and break them down into smaller chunks
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of a product.
- Proven ability to deliver first class customer experiences with a deep understanding of UX best practices.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to scale a product post launch and drive adoption, track metrics and plan next steps
Purpose of the role
A Product manager at CarWale would be responsible to deliver world-class products that solve real-world problems around car buying, by working in an agile framework of iterative development and collaboration.
They have to deliver great business value through user research , intelligent prioritization , and working with Stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle to ensure a great return on investment.
Primary responsibility of the role would be to define the product roadmap & backlog, work with business and functional teams to design and implement changes that drive user acquisition, user experience & monetization.
- Lead a development team to implement product changes while working collaboratively with multiple stake holders like Design, Sales, Operations & Management.
- Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes. Iteratively improve on the product by running tests
- Be responsible for prioritization of features based on assessment of business impact & effort.
- Report findings & periodic reviews with Management.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities
- Understanding and experience of Digital Product Development Life Cycle
- Excellent business analysis & problem-solving skills
- Result-driven, goal-oriented work ethic
- Customer empathy, ability to think from user’s point of view
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of technology and exposure to software coding
- Experience in Business Requirement Specification documentation/product backlog (Epics, User stories)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment is preferred
- Understanding of user experiences (UI/UX)
- Product development experience including experience in digital product building/tech delivery is preferred
About the Company
CarWale is India's largest auto media company. CarWale has always striven to serve car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. We provide a platform where car buyers and owners can research, buy, sell and come together to discuss and talk about their cars.
Our mission is to bring joy and delight into car buying and ownership. To achieve this goal, we aim to empower Indian consumers to make informed car buying and ownership decisions with exhaustive and un-biased information on cars through our expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications and comparisons. We understand that a car is by and large the second-most expensive asset a consumer associates his lifestyle with.
Together with CarTrade & BikeWale, we are the market leaders in the personal mobility media space.