Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Jobs in Pune
EnKash is a leading corporate spends management and Payments Company. EnKash’s platform helps
businesses manage their payables, receivables, corporate cards & expenses. Businesses can manage
& control their spends in a completely DIY environment. EnKash serves both, financial institutions
and businesses with an objective to bring operational efficiencies and savings in business payments
EnKash is a leader in value creation for businesses, especially SMBs. Over the past four years EnKash
has delivered savings to more than 65000 users by digitizing their processes. The best part is EnKash
works as a layer on businesses’ existing softwares and banking relationships, building state of the art
experience and accessibility. This is combined with the ease of access to credit, purpose-based cards,
end use monitoring, customisable approval workflows and integrations with leading banks and
accounting platforms, is set to ease the journey for our SMBs.
The management and founding team at EnKash come with 100+ years of experience in paymentsbanking domain and have been instrumental in bringing many firsts to the ecosystem. EnKash is
based out of India with its offices at Mumbai, NCR, Pune and Bengaluru.
While being a leader in Indian ecosystem, EnKash often gets compared with global peers like Ramp,
Spendesk, Pleo, Payhawk, Soldo, Lithic, Marqeta, bill.com and a combination of their compelling
EnKash is a series B funded company with some marquee investors on board.
Feathers in the cap:
· Winner: India Fintech Awards 2020 by NASSCOM
· Best B2B Solution provider of the year, 2020 at Payments & Cards Summit.
- Manage each project's scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups across teams
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e. g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members own' the product and enjoy working on it
- High level understanding of various tech stacks, basics of API and microservices
- Leadership, Decision-Making skills.
- Effective communication.
- Attention to Detail.
- Task Delegation.
- Comfortable with participatory management.
Fortytwo Technology Innovation Ltd. is in the business of developing next-generation technologies in the field of cyber security, high-performance computing and IoT in defense, finance and banking.
Location:- Mumbai or Pune (Should be flexible to travel/relocate to any of these places)
* Preference will be given to candidates with cyber security exposure and start-up.
• Educational background: Preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
• Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
• Understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track the progress.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Ensure account growth and client satisfaction
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
ServiceNow,ITSM + CSM
- Contribute to managing end-to-end implementation project life cycle, driving optimization of operating models
- Determine Project Scope, Objectives and Dependencies
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and key milestones
- Determine and Define Project Resource Allocations
- Manage Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies on Project by assigning appropriate ownership and escalations
- Capture project health metrics, maintaining a central repository for all projects and project information that provide insights into processes and frameworks that work
- Establish and execute Project Governances viz., Steerco Meetings, Weekly Cadences and Track Action Items to closure
- Conduct governance calls for ongoing projects and ensuring project commitments are being met by Darwinbox’s implementation team as well as the Client’s implementation team
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Collaborate with Client on requirement changes and initiate change management process
- Identify, document and update the project scope for changes
- Initiate appropriate review and approvals on the changes
- Evaluate and analyze the impact of changes and communicate with stakeholders
- Seek approvals and commitments on the scope, cost and schedule
- Ensure SOP adherence, time-logging, effectively making use/ driving adoption of Project Management tools and methodologies
- Review/prepare Project Plans for implementation projects and monitor resource allocation
- Identify Stakeholder Communication Requirements on project performance metrics
- Collaborate with Product Teams on Product enhancements
- Document impact and prioritize changes to Product Backlog and timelines
- Stakeholder Reporting - Preparing status reports, highlighting risks to the project timelines, proactively escalating potential red flags, and recommending mitigation solutions
- Track Project Closure / Handover activities to downstream teams.
- B. Tech or an equivalent degree
- MBA or an equivalent degree is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tool.
- Any experience in MS SharePoint, MS Power Automate, Excel Macros, and Project Management Tools like JIRA, and Zoho Projects is an added advantage
- Any Project Management (PMP/ Prince2/Agile CSM) or Agile certification is mandatory
- 8-10 years of prior experience in a project management role is preferred with strong experience in HRMS implementation.
Smart Ship © Hub Digital is the company for you! We're looking for Project Manager Professionals from Maritime domain, in our growing global team.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good Customer success handling experience.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent leadership & team managing skills, Customers and deliveries
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Arrange and participate in discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
- Delivering products in an iterative, agile software lifecycle Desired Competencies / Experience.
- Develop detailed project plan to track progress, Knowledge of managing projects with use of risk management, quality management & scope change management.
- Responsible for managing timing, resources, budget and quality commitments of programs. Manage software budget and resource plan of scrum teams in alignment with project needs.
- Has strong technical knowledge and expertise in resolving technical issues. Ensure project dashboards are up to date for stakeholders review Innovate and identify measures for quick and flawless project delivery. Assess technical skill requirements and ensure that resources can meet those requirements by creating learning opportunities.
- Lead technical project teams as required, including engagement with third parties, product managers, and internal partners, through all stages of the SDLC.
BS/MS in computer science or prior experience as a software engineer
- Certified Scrum Master
- PMP or equivalent - nice to have to apply.
Headquartered in Redwood city, CA, our client is a communication and assessment SaaS startup that enables the movement health professional (athletic trainer, physical therapist, recovery specialist) to seamlessly capture and assess patient care data through cutting edge technologies such as machine learning and AI. It improves outcomes for healthcare organisations by identifying early signs of clinical deterioration in chronically-ill patients thereby decreasing hospital admissions and reducing unnecessary spending.
This revolutionary startup has raised $3 Mn in a seed funding round led by top investors. It is all set to democratise the accessibility and affordability of movement health through its full stack digital health platform.
What you will do:
- Handling multiple projects end to end across multiple domains with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Quality, Design, etc)
- Analyzing business requirements preparing project plan ensuring the smooth delivery of projects and day to day project management activities
- Participating in client calls to discuss the nature, urgency and root cause of the problems and appropriately taking decisions in collaboration with clients
- Identifying project roadblocks, risks, and mitigation plan, keeping track of tasks, defects assigned to the team
- Working closely with technical development teams on estimation, technical assessments and setting up backlogs/project plan
- Hosting internal and external customer demos at various points along with managing project status on Project Management tools and collaboration tools
- Identifying scope change and leading efforts to develop, estimate, and communicate budget and schedule impacts
- Working with management on resource allocation, feedback, and process improvements
- Driving prompt resolution of customer issues and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Selecting appropriate project management approaches (Agile and/or Waterfall) based on customer and project requirements
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/ Engineering/ MCA
- 4+ years of experience on Project/Program Management roles working on managing complete development cycle of SaaS products/applications
- Certification in Scrum Master
- Knowledge of Project Management tools such as JIRA
- Software Development or QA Engineer background is a plus
- Ability to transform raw thoughts into clear technical documentation and/or direction
- Problem-solving capabilities with the ability to identify root cause, patience and commitment to solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and articulation skills
• Facilitate cross-functional engineering teams in the delivery and implementation of new products or upgrades to existing products. There is an on-front expectation that this accountability can span up to two distinct Scrum teams.
• Coordinate and facilitate daily Scrum meetings sprint planning release planning and sprint retrospectives for up to two cross-functional Scrum teams.
• Coordinate dependencies to other Customer Scrum teams.
• Develop detailed schedules project estimates resource plans and status reports conduct project meetings and ensure adherence to quality standards.
• Facilitate monitor and track the team’s progress toward goals.
• Maintain multiple-sprint release plans release trajectory and release burndown based on capacity and velocity predictions.
• Facilitates cross-team program wide rituals like release planning or program retrospectives.
• Promote continuous improvement and help teams increase efficiency to maximize capacity promote predictability and assure software and process quality.
• Establish team working agreements help resolve impediments facilitate productivity and increase the probability of success in each sprint.
• Provide visibility of team status and issues to senior management.
• Promote a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity innovation and commitment to objectives.
• Work closely with product owner towards the success of the product release.
• Track team’s Agile process metrics and ensures availability of latter to stakeholders e.g. Burn-down charts
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Success in this role will be measured through the ability to drive business transformation using the technology/digital knowledge and Agile project management skills
• Consultants are expected to be fully accountable for the delivery of their stream/projects
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS Must Haves
• Experience in Agile Coaching; should be able to other agile coaches.
• Ability to influence behavior without having organizational hierarchy; strong change management skills.
• Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration which is based on evidence and reliable source.
• Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. Knows how to create useful reliable and practical plans for software development projects
• Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories Acceptance Test Driven Development Test Driven Development Continuous Integration Continuous Testing Pairing Automated Testing.
• Strong knowledge of Tools such as: JIRA Confluence Clarity.
• Good facilitation communication and interpersonal skills Desired
Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software
development teams that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and
• Should have handled multiple scrum teams
• Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continual improvement, and increasing
• Knowledge of metrics and measurements in continuous improvements
• Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus)
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches: Kanban is needed.
• Any knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques is a plus: User Stories, TDD,
Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
• Previous experience as a developer, QA, business analyst
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills
• Knowledge about JIRA and its workflow handing is a plus
● At least 3+ years as a Scrum Master and 5 + years in a software development position (Java).
● Experience with responsive design and translating requirements proficiently.
● Experience determining the structure and the design of web pages
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Driving daily scrum meetings.
● Adept in agile methodologies and well-versed in applying DevOps/MLOps methods to the construction of pipelines