ServiceNow,ITSM + CSM
An Ideal candidate would
● Manage e-commerce website and supporting web applications.
● Develop and follow product roadmap.
● Participate in project & release planning.
● Analyze, monitor, test, document & configure applications.
● Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
● Take complete ownership of product streams, create roadmap and maintain backlogs
● Own the entire product life cycle for products from inception, strategic planning,
delivery to live launch, post-launch tracking and ongoing product management,
enhancement, and development
● Conceptualize new business initiatives by working with business stakeholders and
create business impact through effective planning, business analysis and operational
data metrics, and by driving execution with operations and technology team
● Collaborate with the engineering team and business owners to identify problem
statements, define the business goals and metrics
● Will work closely with different teams to create synergies leading to a high-quality
● Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and
● Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling and
● A Full Time Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering (IT/CS) is mandatory
● Masters in Business Administration or equivalent experience in a high growth tech
company or startup is a plus
● Experience in developing a website on Shopify is required.
● 2 to 5 years of product management, IT, e-commerce, operations or related experience
on a digital product/platform.
Purely from a D2C startup only
- Good in translating Technical architecture to implementation
- Experience in any server-side programming
- Strong knowledge in REST, SOAP APIs, interfaces and data delivery via APIs
- Design and develop REST APIs for the business functionalities.
- Knowledge of data related applications and best practices
- Understanding of leveraging various database capabilities like stored procedures, triggers, reusable functions using MySQL
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GIT/SVN
- Working with and leveraging cloud PaaS components for front end delivery
- Deployment experience on Cloud (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Build solutions on and around Hyperautomation platform
- Experience working x
- Discovery and Assessments
o Run Automation opportunity discovery lifecycle from start to finish
- Data analysis and engineering
o Identify data dependencies in a solution
o Simulate data, create data layer for consumption
o Create high level data architecture as part of solutioning and MVP lifecycle
o Identify solution for reporting and dashboarding needs
- Own up the discovery phase
- Work with different stakeholders including process owners and tech spocs
- Understand nuances of data (structured and unstructured) and assess its impact on application performance
- Work with ML expert and frontend/middleware expert in a seamless manner and help create optimal solutions and robust applications
o B.E. or MCA or MBA
o 6 to 10 years of overall experience
- Serverless Architecture
- CDK (Preferably with Typescript but Python is also okay) or at least Cloudformation
- General scripting/coding experience (Typescript is preferred)
Nice to have technical:
- Agile experience
- DevOps - Automated pipelines for deployment and testing.
- SQL - Querying and transforming.
- Database Technologies (In order: Relation, Document, Graph, NoSQL).
What you will need:
● Operate as a key senior team member within the Engineering team driving execution strategies and implementation of product roadmap
● Lead one or more squads of engineers (front-end and back-end) - hiring, managing them as well as 1:1 coaching and mentoring them to advance in their careers
● Lead work in tandem with Product Squads (including PM, Designers, Analysts) and other internal stakeholders to strategize on and build world-class product/s
● Develop scope and objectives of projects and sprints based on technical feasibility, keeping relevant stakeholders in the loop, and ensuring engineering team delivers consistently on the same
● Ensure engineering bandwidth based on availability and allocation, and develop and maintain detailed project plan to track progress and set expectations with engineering squad/s
● Perform regular risk management to evaluate and minimize project risks
● Manage own time and bandwidth with being hands-on as required on a regular basis.
● Performing research and finding opportunities to utilize development best practices, forming guidelines to improve system productivity, and working on scaling and monitoring.
● Scale technology architecture and team to drive short and long term product growth
● Be a key engineering voice for Virtual Internships in the external world, showcasing the world-class capabilities of the engineering team through blog, posts, events and more
● Overall 4 - 8 years of product engineering experience (ideally full stack)
● 1+ years of experience of managed engineering teams that have a strong record of developing and delivering world-class products
● Experience leading teams/working in an EPD/Squad structure working closely with PM, Designers, Analysts, Engineers and QA
● Deep technical skills and expertise but lean more on leadership skills to get the job done
● Past experience with MERN/MEAN Stack along with good exposure building scalable and distributed systems using microservices
● Good grasp and understanding of technical skills (at least a few):
Back-end - Node.js, SQL, Redis, RestAPI
● Strong communication and inter-personal skills, especially to streamline flow of information between Engineering and other teams/departments, as well as strong conflict resolution skills
● Good at creative problem solving and critical thinking to resolve issues quickly for Engineers and other teams
Good to have
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field
● Previous experience on recruiting engineers and coaching/mentoring them
● Experience with high and low level software development concepts such as Scaling, OOP, Loadn Balancers, Storage, Application server protocols like HTTP, Websocket, etc.
● Experience working with complex data structures and data architecture
● Experience with a (any) set of incredible product development and task management tools (such as ClickUp, JIRA, etc)
- Must have basic WordPress troubleshooting skills
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve WordPress issues.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Hands-on experience with WordPress/PHP/CSS/JS/React.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help.
MUST have skills:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong Understanding of Threejs Concepts
- Experience working with Threejs Immersive projects using Camera,Lights,Textures,Animations and shaders.
- Understanding of APIs, pagination, searching, sorting
- Experience in setting up Projects with Webpack and the various loaders and plugins.
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including html5 and css3.
- Basic understanding of 3D mathematics.
- 1 years of experience in 3D technologies such as WebGL, Three.js, etc
- Experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment.
- Min 3 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Who we are
Incorporated in 2010, Futran Solutions is a specialized provider of digital technology solutions focused on Data Analytics, Cloud, Automation and New Age App Development.
We believe in simplicity and agility. Our ‘Make it Ez’ framework and accelerators enable our clients to realize business value faster through rapid development, intelligent automation and cloud adoption.
Futran is headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, and has a global delivery center in Hyderabad, India. With a strong belief in ‘Firgun’ philosophy, Futran is a leading supporter of many community services, especially uplifting young, deserving talent.
- Futran specializes in digital with 100% of its revenue from digital solutions.
- With a startup culture and product mindset, Futran has always adopted agile and lean way of working
- Futran has a meritocratic, self-reliant, empowering culture that puts talent ahead of everything else, resulting into greater talent retention and productivity
For more details visit our website: www.futransolutions.com
Go to linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/futran/
Sr. SFDC Developer
Type of Position
Full Time - UK Shift (1 PM - 10 PM IST)
Salary and Emoluments
Salary Range: Best in market
Benefits: PF, Mediclaim
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of custom objects, validation rules, workflows
- Development of Lightning components
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Good experience in developing components by integrating API from external applications
- Good knowledge in SSO/oAuth integration
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
Required kills and Competencies
· Apex programming is desirable
· Experience with SFDC Accelerator development
· Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
· Certifications: Salesforce Platform Developer will be an advantage.
· Ability to project manage
· Good communication skills.
Why should you apply?
· We offer competitive salary
· 5 days working
· A full range of benefits, and a stimulating, challenging environment.
· Amazing culture
· The glory is almost too much responsibility
· A fun-life balance
To know more about us, please visit www.centiro.com
Working at Centiro is different. Inspiring, challenging and rewarding. We are on a rapid path of expansion and are looking for talents with a passion and drive to make a difference. This is an exciting time to be joining & strengthening the team and shape the future together.
What will you do?
As an Application Specialist (AS), you are responsible for analysing customer requirements, developing and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, and/or EDI and SQL queries. AS is fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of same for the application-application integrations.
Primary responsibilities will also include understanding product architecture, design dependencies, troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to the development team.
Initially you will learn how our systems function and as you progress you can decide your area of specialization. You create your path; the possibilities are limitless. We work in self-organized teams with varied skills and as an organization follows/obeys a holarchy instead of a hierarchy. In a holarchy, each person’s value comes from his or her individuality and uniqueness instead of rank or seniority.
Who are you?
You are a tech-savvy person with an interest in integrations and how the world of digital affects the modern business. Always with the customer in focus.
You are expected to try, test, learn and implement. You are encouraged to seize opportunities and continuously develop with Centiro’s robust confidence in your ability. You are spurred by continuous improvements and seeing things from a new perspective.A collaborative mindset and aptitude are more important than prestige and personal priorities. With all tasks, everyone is equal in helping each other succeed.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in computer science, engineering from reputed institute
- 2-6 years of proven experience working with system integrations and worked with SQL, MS .Net, Database- MS SQL / Oracle, SQL Server Management Studio, Web services, SFTP
- Working Knowledge of different file formats like IFTMIN, XML, CSV, JSON
- Understands and learns the Software configuration and follows the steps to configure / implement / integrate company or 3rd party products and support client requests.
- Hands-on testing experience to validate integrations / solutions developed and implemented. Has worked with testing tools like SOAPUI/ ReadyAPI/ Postman
- Collaborate with business and technical partners to capture - understand requirements, estimate efforts, and deliver appropriate specification to drive the solutions
- Effectively communicate to management, business owners, and customer stakeholders as well as working closely with software developers.
- Able to define project requirements and manage/Lead small projects independently
- Proven problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and be able to organize their own workload by staying agile and responsive to team needs. Knowledge of JIRA, BMC remedy, Service Now.
Good to have :
- Working knowledge of Supply chain and logistics domain / supply chain ERP - solutions
- Exposure to release cycle, Power BI , Graylog, Grafana
- Experience working with Label scripting in languages like zebra and mark point
- Knowledge of C# , VB script
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance and quality of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Sound knowledge of data structures
• Expertise in Dot Net (4.0,4.5) - C#, WPF, MVVM, Visual Studio 2017 or above,
• Excellent exposure in Object Oriented Design skills using C# and .NET along with a sync processing, multithreading.
• Experience with Database - joins, stored procedures, indexes, database optimization and profiling, Debugging and performance profiling
• Extensive experience with SQL Server
• Good understanding of standard software development methodologies, such as Agile
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• MS SQL Server