Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Jobs in Mumbai
- Responsible for delivery of product and platform line
- Responsible and accountable for successful demos to the product portfolio owner
- A strong agile experienced individual to have had the experience to run Sprints as a scrum master. Ownership of technology deliverables via a daily product backlog. Strong knowledge of internet technologies is good to have
- Organize Sprint Retrospectives with the Scrum Team to improve processes & techniques continuously
- Ensure the team abides by the SCRUM rules and guidelines
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Appetite to manage large-scale projects and multiple tracks
- Listen to the customers; respond to their needs in a manner that provides added value
- Experience and know-how in the e-commerce domain and retail experience are preferred
- Should understand the product management industry
- Good communication & people managerial skills
- Problem-solving, decision-making, and conflict-resolution ability
- Sees ahead clearly; future-oriented
- Scrum certification is a must
- Collaborate with Product Owners & Product Managers to understand the product level requirements, functional requirements, and product priorities
- Holding daily meetings called scrum ceremonies
- Reviewing previous progress and decisions made to improve the software
- Eliminating and handling different personal or professional issues barring the team's growth and progress
- Review project progress every day and offer any guidance or assistance to the scrum teams
- Extensive experience in Agile methodologies
- Exposure to Git-based source code control, CI/CD using Jenkins
- Understanding of Cloud architecture and development, particularly AWS
- Understanding of backlog priorities and grooming with the scrum teams
- Contribute to managing end-to-end implementation project life cycle, driving optimization of operating models
- Determine Project Scope, Objectives and Dependencies
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and key milestones
- Determine and Define Project Resource Allocations
- Manage Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies on Project by assigning appropriate ownership and escalations
- Capture project health metrics, maintaining a central repository for all projects and project information that provide insights into processes and frameworks that work
- Establish and execute Project Governances viz., Steerco Meetings, Weekly Cadences and Track Action Items to closure
- Conduct governance calls for ongoing projects and ensuring project commitments are being met by Darwinbox’s implementation team as well as the Client’s implementation team
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Collaborate with Client on requirement changes and initiate change management process
- Identify, document and update the project scope for changes
- Initiate appropriate review and approvals on the changes
- Evaluate and analyze the impact of changes and communicate with stakeholders
- Seek approvals and commitments on the scope, cost and schedule
- Ensure SOP adherence, time-logging, effectively making use/ driving adoption of Project Management tools and methodologies
- Review/prepare Project Plans for implementation projects and monitor resource allocation
- Identify Stakeholder Communication Requirements on project performance metrics
- Collaborate with Product Teams on Product enhancements
- Document impact and prioritize changes to Product Backlog and timelines
- Stakeholder Reporting - Preparing status reports, highlighting risks to the project timelines, proactively escalating potential red flags, and recommending mitigation solutions
- Track Project Closure / Handover activities to downstream teams.
- B. Tech or an equivalent degree
- MBA or an equivalent degree is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tool.
- Any experience in MS SharePoint, MS Power Automate, Excel Macros, and Project Management Tools like JIRA, and Zoho Projects is an added advantage
- Any Project Management (PMP/ Prince2/Agile CSM) or Agile certification is mandatory
- 8-10 years of prior experience in a project management role is preferred with strong experience in HRMS implementation.
• The project lead is a core member of the agile teams implementing EdTech solutions. These EdTech solutions, ranging across Learning Platforms, Assessment systems, Simulation Training, and Interactive content, are to be fit-for-purpose, efficient, and of high quality.
• The responsibility of the project lead is to guide the overall implementation of the solutions created by the Zeus Learning team and address day-to-day issues related to the client’s business processes
The essence of Role – key accountabilities
• Take charge of the project and help it succeed
• Work with cross-functional teams to create a shared vision
• Coordinate all activities to run the project
• Build product roadmaps, run agile ceremonies and manage stakeholder expectations
• Educate teams about software development processes.
• Be the interaction point between Zeus Learning teams and the client and set correct expectations
• Ensure the product shapes up as envisioned
• Should have a history of managing large projects.
• Good understanding of agile software development processes.
• Should be able to run teams and keep people motivated throughout the project.
• Have great negotiation skills
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage Project Backlog and charter to ensure overall success of a project
- Collaborating with the Product Manager to define the Roadmap based on business needs and capacity
- Work closely with BAs and Devs to ensure overall project deliverables and timely completion of projects
- Ensure Project KPIs are methodology
- Internal and external stakeholder involvement to keep them apprised of progress and address their needs
- Drive closely Support Team framework on ongoing support work to maintain continuous project knowledge
- Work as a bridge to balance stakeholder expectations to meet Business Needs & Tech Debt
- Serve as a point of contact with service providers and address contractual matters as required
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Minimum of 3 years of Scrum Master experience and/or managing using an Agile Development methodology.
- Experience of process management or ownership is preferred
- Conflict resolution experience
- A team player who is open-minded, proactive and process-driven
- Worked on various Project management tools
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management A glimpse of what we do
- Creating and improving multiple products via continuous delivery
- Embrace and enable devops culture within the organisation- 100k+ and growing customer growth story
- Data driven approach to build new products and features
- Build new tech innovations to improve business processes and enable our various departments to help service our customers better
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of projects which involve deep integrations of various systems. This TPM should be able to identify the complete requirements of all involved stakeholders and identify the technical solution with a clear breakdown of tasks required for successful completion of the project.
- Create clear requirement documents for both new projects and changes on existing technical projects
- Identify business risks and points of failure in ongoing projects
- Plan and manage releases with all the system providers
- Troubleshoot any system failures on current projects
- Candidate must be from IIT.
- Candidate must have knowledge on Agile and Scrum.
- 4+ Years of total experience with atleast 2+ years in project management
- Understanding of data pipelines.
- Prior experience or knowledge on IT/Telephony Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask - excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent leadership abilities.
Title : Scrum Master
Locations: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Fulltime
- Ownership and accountability of establishing agile values, methods, principles, and practices for the delivery of projects and products.
- A building of a self-organized team and Facilitate agile ceremonies, e.g., product backlog refinement, preplanning, planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives.
- Conflict’s resolution.
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and iteration retrospective
- Manage the engineering development projects and facilitates sprint releases
- Create or analyze business requirements documents and project timelines
- Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates
- Drive team iteration execution, communicates with management and stakeholders, protects
- the team from uncontrolled injection of work (changes are evaluated/intentional)
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations
- running at a high performance
- Work with the team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks
- Able to do post mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their
- practices to ensure maximum productivity
- Leads team effort in relentless improvement, define and implement improvement stories to
- increase the velocity and quality of the program
- Implement and support principles, rules and processes
- Enables the exploration of different agile approaches and Configure and maintain an agile project management tool (Scrum Desk, JIRA, etc.).
- Manage stakeholders and vendors interfaces as required for the product.
- Maintain team data in project management software (i.e. JIRA, Manuscript, etc.) to support estimates and execution
- Challenging and improving the operation of the team, improving their performance and capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner to prepare and clarify the product backlog.
Desired Candidate Profile Job Qualifications:
- You must have BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / M. Tech/ MBA qualification with 7 years of confirmed ability?
- Validated experience in being responsible for technical team in software development environment.
- Experience in Insurance, Reinsurance domain – added advantage
Job Description –Analytics Engineering Lead
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at the heart of a data driven organisation to shape the business insights crucial to our clients as they return to the workplace.
You will work closely with the Analytics product owner to build and develop a strong, motivated, cross functional analytics team, delivering high quality, creative solutions for clients.
You have overall responsible for the analytics development team and delivery. Set the direction to ensure the team can meet the exciting and challenging demands, using different technologies. Own the delivery of the product roadmap and lead through a tight scrum process to deliver quality, timely solutions.
Work closely with the product owner and client facing teams to ensure the client needs are well understood when developing and delivering innovative solutions.
The lead role will have experience in leading development teams to deliver web solutions and will have a passion for data and analytics. They will understand how to manage big data and should ideally also have an understanding of industry leading analytics platforms, specifically Tableau. As such, should have experience in leading teams with cross disciplinary skills working on multiple platforms.
They will be well versed in working across the organisation with senior technical leads to ensure the analytics service and solutions meets the organisational technology standards and delivers secure, compliant and accurate solutions for the client.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- If you have the right experience and skills but don’t have a relevant degree, please apply for the role.
Key Skills and Experience
- Required Skills: Team Leadership, Scrum
Experience: 6-10 years
- Proven track record in growing and developing a high-performance team.
- Experience working with big data architectures and analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory rules surrounding data.
- Ability to understand, design and fully document end-to-end scalable IoT systems.
- Knowledge of Well-Architected solutions using AWS Services (eg Lambda, Athena, S3 etc).
- Knowledge in developing frontend applications and ideally analytics dashboards using .js charts.
- Data processing and manipulation experience and able to easily comprehend and write efficient SQL queries.
- Able to lead the team but get stuck in and contribute.
- Rich experience of handling multi-national clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Inspire, develop and mentoring a motivated, enthusiastic team.
- Lead by example and ensuring best practice principles embedded within the team.
- Own the delivery of the product roadmap through Scrum and ensure team resourced and assigned appropriately
- See projects through from conception into production and support, ensuring quality throughout.
- Ensure high standards by instilling data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, breaking the problem down into simple achievable and realistically estimated steps.
- Able to challenge solutions and processes in creating the best products and environment to work.
- Be unafraid to own mistakes
- Always ensure customer priority and focus
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Partner with Corporate IT Security Architects, the Development Head and CTO to ensure adherence to security practices and compliance for Infrastructure Engineering.
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering and Support teams to collaboratively develop architectures and to support them conform to high standards of security practices and compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Acts as a leader who coaches and supports Agile teams assigned to mainly Business as Usual (BAU) work and to a lesser degree, important department initiatives and applicable portions of corporate projects and initiatives.
Title – Technical Manager
Department – Technology
Reports To – CTO
Location – Andheri E, Mumbai
Compensation – Market Competitive
Role Specifications –
Solutioning the E-Retail team’s organizational technical initiatives
Responsible for System Architecture & Design
Designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
Managing escalations, negotiate issues and schedule with stakeholders
Work closely with the Operations Head and Process owners for technical interventions/initiatives
Support pre-sales and creating pilots to showcase capability
Monitored network designs and employed technological advancements in business network
Trained network professionals and assisted in resolving operational issues.
Recommend Alternative Technologies and Improvements.
Project management experience
Experience with web technologies and building enterprise architecture roadmaps
Experience designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
Experience planning and developing support processes and adhering to best practices
Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical
and non-technical audiences
Technical Specifications –
IT Delivery Management, Architecture Consulting, Production Support
Release & Configuration management.
Core Java & Java Enterprise Technologies – Jmeter, Spring, JsF, Structs 1.x, Hibernate 3. Ejb 2.0,
Primefaces, Apache Poi, Itext.
Build / Automation - Apache Ant, Apache Maven 3.0, Nexus.
Databases - Mysql, Mariadb, Nosql (Cassandra, Mongodb)
Scrummaster, Pmp, Agile And Standard Sdlc Models.Tomcat, Jboss 4.X, Weblogic 10.3
Configuration - Oracle Fusion Middleware 11, Identify & Access Management, Jahia 5.0.6
Domain Experience –
Knowledge of Retail/CPG domain ecommerce terms/concepts (SKUs, ASINs, catalogs, etc…)
Experience in building automation processes/products for back-office retail operation teams
will be beneficial
Knowledge of web scraping, product matching, attribution etc will be an added advantag