About the job
Edulastic is a fast-growing, US-based Edtech startup that is shaping the future of education. Our SaaS platform now serves over 10M students in over 8,000 schools across the USA and that number is growing. We are making such a splash that teachers, schools, and districts call us "a game-changer." We are focused on helping teachers teach and students learn and work hard to support educators by providing them with robust ways to track student progress and inform instruction with instant data.
At Edulastic our employees are the secret sauce to our success. With our team of motivated, positive, and skilled professionals, we continue to maintain, build, and grow a strong product offering. Innovation, listening to customers, and service are at the forefront of what continues to guide us to success. Diligence, excellent team communication, knowing that our work makes a difference, and a good sense of humor are the elements that carry us through each day.
We currently have an opening for a talented Engineering Lead who still thinks in code but also realizes that a Lead's time is better spent mentoring and leading a team of talented engineers, someone who is not shy to dive into solving challenging problems but also understands that rolling up the sleeves and learning new skills is essential to get the job done. In this role, you would be working with the MERN stack to build our solutions that would effortlessly scale to support millions of students. You’d also be a creative thinker who constantly strives to streamline the processes to improve the quality and reduce the time to market.
5+ years of Hands-on technical expertise and people management experience.
Must have relevant experience in designing, building, maintaining, and extending large-scale production systems.
Have deep expertise in React.js, Node JS, and MongoDB.
Proven leadership skills; courage to challenge with candor, motivate and inspire teams.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Full Stack Developer
Born at MIT, GeniusMesh is an executive networking, career coaching and recruitment platform. We are building our offshore team to support our growth.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. You must be familiar with agile methodologies
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve SaaS offerings
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Willing to learn new tools and technologies
- An analytical and entrepreneurial mindset
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Willing to work in a fast paced innovative environment
Experience required - 3 year(minimum) in MERN Stack
Salary - 15-20 LPA
About the Company
The company is one of the fastest-growing B2B SAAS Marketplace to procure industrial materials. The startup is generating an Annual Revenue of Rs. 100 Crore. You will get to work in a fast-paced environment with a brilliant agile tech team led by top engineers.
Location: Pune, 3 months Remote then Work from Office or Hybrid Working
Qualifications & Criteria
2. Should have good knowledge of databases like Linux.
3. As part of the brains of the startup, You are smart, creative, and love solving business challenges and thereby find new ways to propel the growth of the company.
4. You are passionate about the growth and want to become a future technical leader within the company. Your work and attitude should reflect your commitment for the same.
1. Should be able to work independently once proper guidance is provided.
2. Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
3. Ensure timely completion of development activity.
4. Prepare training documents and provide training to internal teams on tools.
5. Consult, design, and develop well-structured, scalable in-house tools.
6. Should be able to write optimized business logic for business functions
Developer will work collaboratively with other developers, Product Managers, designers and SMEs, owning all aspects of product development from requirement gathering, coding, testing and deployment. This specific role will be responsible for developing required applications and supporting them in DevOps model. - Work with product manager and stakeholders to analyze user stories - Participate in team activities to estimate and plan sprints - Implement stories and work with team to meet sprint goals - Write unit tests and contribute to ongoing testing needs. - Ongoing support of capabilities following DevSecOps practices. Prior knowledge in Finance or electronic Payment area is preferred but not necessary.
- “Nice to have” Skills: Datadog, Material Design, Kafka
- Open to remote candidates or do they need to be on site when the site re-opens? Open to remote
As a Software Engineer, you will build and scale Clockwork, creating an engaging experience for our users. As one of the first few engineers, you will work on 0 to 1 type projects, partnering closely with our product, design and business teams to build the future of Clockwork.
- Write, test and deploy code to enhance our product
- Design software systems for new features
- Diagnose bugs and system bottlenecks as our product scales
- Work closely with product and design to define our roadmap
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- Solid engineering, coding and problem solving skills
- Strong product/business sense
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
Clockwork encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join us in our commitment to improve the quality of care for patients in communities across the nation. It is crucial that you have a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science.
The Full Stack Engineer, at RX Health will support the development of mobile- and web-based applications for collaboratively with clinicians, IT staff, designers, and project managers to design, prototype, and develop production-grade digital health applications with an emphasis on mobile-first design.
The three main components of this role are:
- Communicating technology-related issues and considerations to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting the front-end and back-end design of software applications
- Supporting the development of hybrid mobile and web-based applications from design to production.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Working with clients to understand their software needs. Ability to ask relevant questions and present information in laymen terms for non-technical clients/stakeholders to understand.
- Ability to explain technical issues/considerations to non-technical staff including clinicians, business leaders, and designers.
- Clearly detail technical specifications of software that can be understood by key stakeholders including clients, internal developers, external developers (outsourcing firms), clinicians, and designers.
- Support designers and project team by creating interactive mock-ups and functional prototypes.
- Clearly communicate development timelines, delays, and potential risks/roadblocks to timely deliverable.
- Ability to design full-stack architecture of the product in MEAN or other stack.
- Work collaboratively with project manager and designer to guide UI/UX considerations that align with technical strategy.
- Work with Chief Technology Officer and Chief Architect to develop technical specifications for a given product.
- Ability to adjust technical specifications based on changing client needs.
- Experience with cloud based infrastructure, preferred Azure and AWS
- Ability to deploy cloud based application via Docker etc.
- Ability to quickly prototype apps, bots, chatbots, etc. using low-code/no-code platforms.
- Develop apps using cross-platform frameworks to publish apps in both the Apple’s App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android).
- Develop mobile-first web apps.
- Develop software applications based on designer mockups (UI/UX).
- Ability to code front-end and back-end software (full stack) and REST APIs to deliver functional full stack applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Computer Science.
- Ability to establish priorities, goals/objectives and timelines.
- Possess strong planning and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to delegate and oversee assignments to ensure successful and timely completion as well as to obtain the cooperation of others within and outside the unit. Works in a collaborative manner to achieve results.
- Ability to effectively present technical topics to internal groups with potentially varied levels of technical sophistication. Strong communicator with excellent ability to work in a team environment.
- 2-3 years of industry experience in software development.
- Experience working with medical data
- Experience and familiarity working in development teams and team-based development practices including scrum/agile, code review, etc.
- Knowledge and experience working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB, Raven DB, etc.
- Knowledge of RDBMS concepts and experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Knowledge and experience working with Node.js and related frameworks such as Express.js.
- Knowledge and experience working with web application frameworks such as Angular, AngularJS, or React and related frameworks such as Ionic.
- Familiarity with FHIR APIs and experience working with REST APIs.
- Experience working on full-stack projects.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
Rx.Health is a leading healthcare technology that spun off from the Mount Sinai Health System. We bring the first enterprise-wide digital medicine delivery platform that enables providers, payers, and pharma to prescribe evidence-based mobile health applications, multi-media education, wearables, and therapeutics to patients at the point of care or at a population level.
Currently based in New York, NY we are a 20-member team, and having raised a Seed Round of financing from external investors, we’re poised for rapid growth, and are looking for the right candidate to expand the engineering team!
At Rx.Health, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and thrive on it. Equal opportunity benefits our employees, our products, our community, and ultimately helps us in our goal of touching the maximum number of lives. Rx.Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Security Innovation is hiring a full-stack Django/Python developer to join our internal tools and automation development lead to improve and maintain our reporting portal and build new and exciting customer-facing features. Our reporting portal is a critical piece of our Application Security Assessment team infrastructure, it helps us to automate attacks and drives the authoring and reviewing process of almost every document we write and deliver to our customers. We have an exciting roadmap of new features that will help automate more attacks and improve the efficiencies for our Security Engineers, Project Managers, and the company as a whole.
Working closely with our engineers, other developers, Director of Services, SVP of Engineering, and CFO, you will help deliver valuable features from a growing list of features. You will be involved in choices that drive our front-end design, improvements in our CI/CD pipeline, and building and integrating new and novel scanners and automation.
Experience Must Haves:
- 2+ years of production web development experience
- Experience developing internal tools
- A public repository of code or a portfolio of applications or websites
Technical Must Haves:
- Expertise in Django, Python 3, Linux, HTML, CSS
- Experience with Docker & Docker Swarm mode
- Experience with git, GitLab, and GitLab CI
- Familiarity with:
- SAML, LDAP
- restic, docker-machine
- AWS Services and Security features
- 7+ Year of experience with Dot Net Technology with MVC Framework: Angular must require.
- Mock-ups and designs into pages complete with CSS, HTML, and Angular Writing tested, idiomatic, asynchronous and documented Angular, HTML and CSS.
- Aware of new features in Angular 7,8,9
- Ability to develop UIT from wireframes & prototypes
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code cooperating with the back- end developer in the process of building the Restful API, Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies.
Must to have skills:
- Angular with updated version, Dot Net, C# and above, HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap, jQuery, Typescript, MVC 5, Web API 2.x, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012, Store Procedures, Triggers.
Good to have skills:
- Dot Net + Angular
a. Minimum Bachelor's Degree
b. Minimum 3 yr experience
c. Basic English Proficiency
d. International Clients
Interview will be online on Skype/Zoom.
As engineeing lead, you would be responsible for driving day to day development activities including coordination with customers and project management team in US. You are expected to be hands-on with the technology stacks we work with so you can contribute as a developer across projects on need basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the engineering effort across projects
- Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages including Application Architecture, Design and Development
- Understand client's business requirements and be able to map them to technology solutions and make them work
- Design and build modern solutions informed by a deep understanding of cloud architecture and how distributed systems operate at scale
- Provide regular support and guidance to teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution
- Establish and enforce best development and engineering practices including QA and DevOps
- Lead and manage your own team, but also get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions as and when needed
- Communicate effectively with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
- Minimum 6+ years of experience designing and building full stack applications using UI frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.JS and backend frameworks like Node.JS/ExpressJS or Python/Django/Flask or Laravel/Yii2/Symphony
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowlegde of cloud and distributed systems (AWS, GCP, Azure). Cloud certifications would be an added advantage.
- Deep knowledge of relational databases, SQL and NoSQL databases. Experience with Graph databases like Neo4j is desirable.
- Proficient in Git and CI-CD frameworks
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Ability to work in an agile environment