We are hiring solidity Fullstack developers
Location:- Remote or Work from home
Responsibilities and Duties:-
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive web and mobile applications for the company. Using Python, and React js,Solidity this candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional frontend design.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Freshers do not apply
- Minimum 3 years of hands on Experience in ,Solidity,Python ,Django ,react.js and Aws cloud deployment is mandatory.
- We are looking Candidates should who can join us immediately or 15 days
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Beyond Imagination Technologies private limited
Clipboard Health - an alumnus of Y combinator is an online marketplace offering no-commitment staffing for healthcare facilities and on-demand shifts for healthcare professionals. Clipboard Health works with healthcare facilities such as hospitals, assisted living facilities, and rehab centers to provide on-demand nursing staff. Their mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when they want, and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to get staff when they need it.
Tech stack: MERN (MongoDB, Express, React.js and Node.js)
- 4+ years experience in MERN stack
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Contribute at a senior level to the development process
- Own the product engineering lifecycle with the team
- Mentor team members at technical as well as career development level
- Manage developer allocations on tasks to best utilize time and resources
- Work with Product Managers and the team to ensure that commitments are met
- Contribute to the design and architecture of products
What will make you a great fit:
- Startup experience
- Worked on products from scratch and built them to scale
- Proactive instead of reactive
Note:- This is a Remote Job. Apply only if you are willing to work with over lapping US time zones.
· Experience in leading a software team and managing software delivery project.
· Strong experience in Python development in a full stack environment is a requirement, including , Flask
· Experience with SQLAchemy or similar ORM frameworks
· Experience working with mapping APIs (e.g., Google Maps, Mapbox)
· Experience using Elasticsearch and docker environment is a plus
· Strong knowledge of SQL, comfortable working with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL databases
· Understands concepts of Data Modeling
· Experience with REST.
· Experience with Git, GitFlow, code review process
· Good understand with basic UI and UX principles
Staunchsys is looking for a smart, collaborative, and hard-working Sr Java / Lead Java Engineer. As an engineer, you’ll come in and lay the groundwork for how engineering is practised at Staunchsys. You’ll lead a team of motivated and experienced engineers and enable them to provide a seamless learning experience to our customers. So, if you are an accomplished, hands-on engineering leader, then we’d like to talk to you!
Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Minimum 5 years and maximum 12 years of total IT industry experience.
Must have at least 4 years of professional production development experience with leading-edge server and database technologies (e.g., Python, Java, Node.js, Scala, Spring Boot, MySQL, and NoSQL databases).
Must have 3 years team lead experience where leading a team of at least 8-10 people.
Must have expertise in at least one of the clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP).
Purpose of the Role
To design and implement the Peak AI System - a new system of intelligence that allows companies to quickly harness the power of AI.
Peak is a Decision Intelligence company - we are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & 3 star accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead a new category of technology (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and the Engineering team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
Based in Jaipur or Pune, you will be working in a collaborative team on cutting edge technologies in a supportive and dynamic environment. Ultimately you are responsible for building the CODI and on-boarding new clients - this involves:
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Peak delivers, and how these link to Peak’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Peak processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or support them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
Required Skills and Experience
We are building a team of world class engineers in Jaipur / Pune, essentially we are looking for bright, talented engineers looking to work at the cutting edge of practical AI.
- Acquired strong proven professional programming experience.
- Strong command of Algorithms, Data structures, Design patterns, and Product Architectural Design.
- Good understanding of DevOps, Cloud technologies, CI/CD, Serverless and Docker, preferable AWS
- Proven track record and expert in one of the field - DevOps/Frontend/Backend
- Experience with at least one of the Database systems - RDBMS and NoSQL
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using AGILE or SCRUM techniques to build quality software.
- Advantage: experience in React js, AWS, Nodejs, Golang, Apache Spark, ETL tool, data integration system, certification in AWS, worked in a Product company and involved in making it from scratch, Good communication skills, open-source contributions, proven competitive coding pro
As well as doing great work we have created an award-winning, fun and exciting workplace that people love to be, we are looking for people to join us who share our values and are:
- Open - Always up for new ideas and able to take and give feedback in a positive way.
- Driven - sets high goals, doesn’t give up, and make sacrifices to ensure that their job gets done on time and meets/exceeds expectations.
- Curious - Aware of new technologies and uses them to make new improvements in the Engineering ecosystem.
- Smart - Innovative and thinks out of the box, in difficult situations finds a way to succeed no matter what
- Responsible - takes ownership of tasks given and has a strong work ethic.
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our CODI system sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and - most importantly - use of data - helping decision makers make great commercial decisions, powered by AI. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include some of the world's leading retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency and Retail Competency status.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.(2-8 years)
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- should have hands-on experience in backend software development using Java.
- should have proven expertise in Spring Boot REST/Microservices.
- should have working experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
Full Stack Engineer
Front End Technology:
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in working web development technologies
- Experience writing modular/reusable code and using modern JS frameworks / libraries like
React or other comparable frameworks or toolkits
- Strong expertise with HTML5, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
. Experience with Responsive Frameworks like Bootstrap / Flex.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Design concepts.
Back end Technology:
- Have extensive experience in designing a backend stack of the product
- Strong understanding of Data Structures / Algorithms.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Writing Backend Microservices in Node
- Ability to build the product from scratch & drive it to completion
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and build a next-generation product that drives the business and meets the functional
needs of our customers and partners.
- Designing overall architecture of the web/ mobile application
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high
powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Write client-side/backend code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high
volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Develop application code and unit test (Karma, Mocha, Chai).
- Ensuring high performance and security of web apps developed.
- Information Technology
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Data Structures
- Front-end Development
- React js
- Express js
- Experience in building scalable systems.
- Exposure in building and using reusable code and libraries.
- Candidates should proactively keep their knowledge and skills up to date.
- Candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment independently and as part of a team.
- Candidates should be able to work in a highly collaborative environment with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving, and growing environment.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills. Should be able to strategize immediately.
- Strong knowledge of web application architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Work with dev teams and manage projects.
Plan with security and data protection as a foreword thought.
Build real-time and near real-time web applications with video/audio streaming.
Provide budgets and cost estimations for projects and server/service costs.
Design and develop client and server-side architectures.
Build front-end apps on React, Vue. You should be an expert at React.
Develop and manage database
Plan and write APIs
Test software to ensure responsive and efficiency
Write technical documentation
5+ years experience
Front-end - React, Vue, Angular ( Expert in React and Angular)
Backend - Go-lang, Python, nodeJS, ( Must have working knowledge of atleast any of the two
programming languages)Framework: Django, Express JS
Misc - Linux, AWS, Deployment, Docker( Mandatory)
You should also be in the habit of writing well-documented, clean code, to be able to pass successful projects on to other developers to iterate upon and flesh out. You should have a keen interest in keeping up to date with modern coding practices. We love to see creativity and experiments, especially with WebGL/Three.js for stunning visuals on the web.
Experience in frontend frameworks (Angular, React, Vue, etc.)
Experience in backend frameworks (Node.js or similar)
WebGL/Three.js is a plus.
Working knowledge of C/C++.
Nice to haves:
Understanding of Computer graphics or game development
Experience with WebAR/WebVR (collectively WebXR)
1. Out-of-the-box thinking
2. Proactive executioner
3. Loves building great products
4. Smart worker
1. Great office.
2. Awesome team.
3. Will get to work on the cutting edge of AR/VR.
4. Unlimited coffee.