Role & Responsibility for Recruitment Consultant:
· Partnering with hiring managers to determine recruitment needs.
· Identify the actual need of the client and find out a relevant set of candidates for the same.
· Performing reference and background checks
· Participant in screen & shortlisting of resumes.
· Performing reference and background checks
· Administering appropriate company assessments.
· Making recommendations to company hiring managers.
· Coordinating with the job seeker and hiring manager.
· Following up on the interview process status.
· Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure recruitment goals are achieved
· Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process.
· Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
· Collaborating with the team leader, account key manager, and another team member.
· Completing timely reports on employment activity.
About TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. is recognized as a market leader in the field of technology-based staffing. TIGI HR is widely considered as India's most trusted and sought-after recruitment brand, making it an ideal choice for businesses interested in outsourcing personnel. The company operates with the goal and vision of fostering the creation of as many leaders and employment around the globe as is reasonably feasible. TIGI HR has, in a very short amount of time, developed a large-scale firm that is sustainable over the long term. The company places a high priority on speed, scalability, and predictability in its operations, which helps it to establish and maintain long-term trust relationships with both prospective clients and existing ones.
As it keeps an eye on the newest trends and technology that are available to HR professionals, TIGI HR is constantly one step ahead of the competition. In a very short amount of time, TIGI HR utilizes AI-based Recruit Robots and TMS technology to attract a potential talent pool.
Greeting from DevCare Solutions!!!
Kindly Check the Roles and Responsibilities of Sr.US IT Recruiter :
- Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based clients.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Sourcing from Job Portals (Monster, Dice, Career builder, Yahoo Hot Jobs), Making job postings on the Job Portal.
- Must be having capability to work with a team or individually.
- Maintain close contact with candidates/Vendors/ recruiters/offshore team.
- Publish progress report to management every week.
Devcare Solution is a place where a best-in-class working environment, professional management, and opportunities to learn exist bundled with exceptional rewards. It is ready to take more on board for all those who deserve a dream career. The team is full of good spirits complimenting each one's brilliance at workplace. Needless to say about the interesting projects, you for sure will gain an enriching positive experience every moment.
Name of the company: DevCare Solutions
Year of establishment: April 19th, 2005
Company address: No 4, Ram complex, Padasalai Street, Urapakkam, Chennai 603210
Company address: 579 Executive Campus Dr, Suite 370, Westerville, OH-43082
Company Website : www.devcare..com
It's Complete US Shift (Night Shift)
Shift Timing will be 7.00pm to 4.00am IST
5 Days Working Sat & Sunday fixed Week off
Cab facilities are there for our employees
Dinner will provided in the company
- Connecting with the hiring managers to understand the position based on the job description post
- receiving approved manpower requisition
- Identifying the most effective methods of attracting and hiring right talent
- Implementing best recruitment practices to hire right candidate in shorter time. Publishing open
- positions via job postings on job portals, internal website etc. Drive employee referral program to
- get more referrals
- Working with the recruitment agencies to close most critical and urgent positions
- Searching resumes as per job requirement, conducting first level screening of candidates and
- forwarding relevant ones to the hiring managers
- Seamless coordination between managers and candidates to schedule interviews
- Keeping the candidates informed on the status of their candidature
- Understanding reasons for resume and candidate rejections from manager. Analyzing resumes and
- candidate rejection ratio to improvise the search
- Negotiating with the candidates before making the formal offer. Seeking approval from leaders
- before making a formal offer on email
- Keeping constant touch with the candidate during his notice period till he gets onboard
- Having professional connects with group of HR in similar industry to be upto date all time. Keeping
- self-updated on the hiring market and compensation trend skill wise
- Attends job fair, campus drives and external HR conferences whenever there’s an opportunity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of software technologies & market
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Zeal to learn & grow constantly
- Bachelors/Masters degree in related technical and/or Human Resources
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS....!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. With more than 9+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt to leading & cutting-edge technologies.
Designation: HR Recruiter
Salary: Best in the Industry
Job Location: Madurai
|| Note: Looking for Madurai Native Female candidates only ||
- Sourcing candidates through different channels of Recruitment like various Job Portals, Professional Sites.
- Handling End-to-End IT & Technical recruitment.
- Good exposure in HR operations.
- Should have experience in pre-joining and post-joining formalities.
- Candidate must possess good Confidence, Multitasking ability, Time management skill, Team working ability.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
• Recruiting the right talent for the open positions at PAN India.
• Building the pipelines of Talent Pool - eg. Education institutes, allied industries, target companies and internal database.
• Working on TAT; closure of open positions within timelines.
• Maintaining the MIS for tracking the exact status of all open positions ensuring effective TAT Management and being focussed.
•Doing the screening of all the candidates thoroughly to ensure that the Best fit is identified for the role.
• Effective Coordination with the Functional Heads for the closure of the open positions.
• Ensuring that all the set criterias are met for the Role including the shortlisting parameters, relevant experience in handling the role as per job description.
• Keeping all the documentation in place for all the open positions namely - Manpower Requisition Form, Interview Aplication Form, Interview Assessment Form, Reference Check Form, Offer Letter Acceptance, Accepted Resignation from previous employer and confirmation of date of joining.
• Regular Warm up calls to the offered candidates to ensure the joining as agreed at the time of offer and avoid last minute offer drops.
• Issuing the appointment letter on the date of joining.
• Sharing and explaining the KRA to the new joiners. • Timely feedback of performance from the Reporting Manager of the new joiners in the initial months / probation period to ensure quality hiring.
• Maintaining confidentiality
• Strong follow ups for the closure of open positions
• Right assessment skills to see through the candidate
• Ability to identify the strengths and limitations of the candidates
• Understanding of Company Business
• Understanding the job description and the soul of the job
Team: US Recruiting
Location Gurgaon / Noida
This is front line management role and candidate selected will be responsible for day-to-day successful operations of US IT Full Lifecycle Recruitment Team and individual performance targets. Your key responsibilities will be to meet process metrics as per defined service level agreements (SLAs) and quality standards. As leading face of team this role requires a self-motivated, excellent communicator and equally hands-on to mentor, coach and support team meeting process objectives and deliverables and meet and exceed performance.
As a team leader, your primary role will be to provide high quality, consistent and effective support in a timely manner in one or more areas listed below:
• To research Internal and External job boards and other websites for suitable candidates based on keyword searches and, Google, Xray and other open sources
• Expertise in creating and amending Boolean search strings
• Candidate management: screening interview, assessment, interview co-ordination, taking and sharing feedback, negotiations, post offer candidate engagement, onboarding – co-ordinate with concerned stakeholder for smooth onboarding and pipeline readiness for offered positions
• Job management: timely, relevant and adequate numbers of profiles submissions, volume management and successful closure
• Stakeholder / client management: understanding requirements, challenges and recommend and support in filling positions
• Meeting self and team’s daily targets
• Identifying and allocating roles / work allocation to the team
• Monitoring and reporting on team and individual performance across the team.
• Meeting individual recruitment targets – sourcing and submittals
• Providing training / refresher sessions for the team members whenever required
• Sample quality audits on candidate profiles being shortlisted by the team before they are sent to the stakeholders / consultants
• Ensuring candidate information is updated efficiently and accurately on the system
• Manage the workload of a team & ensure work is completed as per defined priority & business SLAs
• Ensure adherence to process guides and SOPs to ensure smooth service delivery
• Responsible for organizing & delivering training and maintaining training manuals.
• Monitoring and reporting on team and individual performance across the team.
• Regularly report any issues and changes to business teams with solution approach
• Ensure client / business expectations are met at a minimum exceeded as the norm.
• Effective management & control of escalations / complaints/ conflicts and keeping line manager updated on real time basis
• Drive changes in process & implementing agreed plans and actions
• Look for opportunities for continuous process improvements
• Drive organizational initiatives to meet organizational goals
• Ensuring self and team adherence to requirements of Data Transfer Agreement and various other company policies and procedures.
• Manage access through JGL review
• Follow business updates from time to time
• Providing feedback to team members on their performance, productivity and code of conduct and overall performance management
• Manage operational queries from team, recommend solutions, escalate where necessary
• To support the successful transition of new offshore activities / work streams
• Engage with the stakeholders both on email and call for query resolution and discussions
• Respond to recommendations for improvement from the business on the quality of the candidates supplied.
• Provide support across all of the teams within the company , supporting other teams to improve their knowledge and processes
• Ensure awareness and understanding of dashboards / KPI’s / SLA’s performance
• Ensure the team meet and exceed SLAs at all times
• Ensure 100% accuracy of the work being delivered by the team following the agreed quality guidelines
• Ensure all activities are aligned to the company's brand values
Skills & Experience Must Have
• Overall 5+ years of experience in US IT full lifecycle recruitment including candidate, job and client / stakeholder management
• Minimum 2 year of experience as a Team Leader or similar role
• Hands-on experience of job boards like LinkedIn Recruiter, Monster, Dice, CareerBuilder etc.
• Sound knowledge of IT skills in the US Job Market – tax terms, work authorizations, work types etc.
• Expertise in preparing and using search strings and techniques (Boolean, Xray searches etc.)
• Experience in mentoring, coaching and sharing feedback
• MIS and Reporting with sound experience in MS Office (like Word, Power point Excel & Outlook)
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) – an extrovert with strong comprehension, articulation and presentation skills
• In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
• Experience with organizing training programs
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Eye for detail with strong planning, analytical, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
• Team player, self-motivated, proactive and energetic
• Good time-management skills
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client was co-founded by a team of four young veteran entrepreneurs who were all specially mentioned by ‘Forbes 30 under 30’. They focus on their online programs conducted by young professionals and educators who have made a mark in their fields as published authors, young entrepreneurs, investors etc. They have been funded by tier 1 investors and have recently raised $3M in funding.
As aTalent Acquisition Lead - Edtech & Sales, You will be focusing on the aspects of recruitment from strategizing and designing the recruitment process for a fast-growing sales team, you will be working with a huge recruitment team of 20 plus members to achieve the results. You will be working towards improving the quality of hires and increasing the retention of the sales team.
What you will do:
- Working closely with sales and operations & Sales team on all diversity involving recruitment to ensure fairness in hiring practices
- Using various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events, job fairs, job portals and campus hiring
- Ensuring proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
- Providing feedback to management about details regarding applications
- Using standardized screening techniques, Assess the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates
- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end
What you need to have:
- Proven experience of 4-6 years as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, TA lead, or similar role
- Should have experience into sales hirings and building sales teams
- Edu-tech experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like, Indeed, LinkedIn and Campus Hiring
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Team spirit
Technical Recruiters - US Staffing (Night Shift).
Having experience with Banking & Finance clietnts
Sourcing and screening potential IT candidates from effective usage of Internal Systems.
Hiring candidates for US Clients .
Postings vacancies on portals and Networking within time frame.
Screening candidate as per required details, matching IT resources.
Based on technological skills, rates and location preferences from the available pool of Resources.
Desired Candidate Profile
Very good communication skills
should be presentable and has to have technical knowledge.
EXP - 5-6yrs
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be sourcing potential candidates on niche platforms, and being involved in other talent acquisition roles.
- Executing a vision for talent acquisition that will support the company as they prepare to scale.
- Working with the leadership team and HR business partners and implementing talent acquisition strategy.
- Developing creative sourcing strategies to proactively build a robust pipeline of candidates.
- Partnering with key leadership to formalize, support and implement an employer branding strategy across numerous channels.
- Organizing events to drive recruitment and brand awareness.
- Managing recruitment process flows (Requisition to offer ).
- Refining recruitment process as needed and documenting the same.
- Working closely with marketing team in outreach to the talent network.
- Working with functional team to meet their recruiting needs in terms ofnumber and quality of people.
- Proactively identifying and maintaining relationships with talent across various skill categories and levels of experience.
- Designing, implementing and refining process pertaining to talent on-boarding,
What you need to have:
- IC role; at least for initial few months.
- Experience of sourcing from multiple channels.
- The profile sits within the business function.
- Experience of niche/specific recruitment will be an added advantage.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search).
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 10,00,000 to 12,00,000