Job Location:- Bodakdev -Ahmedabad
Salary:- up to 18000
Job Time:- 09:45 to 06:45
About Promotup HR Solutions
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Business Development Associate for one of India’s popular skincare website.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based in Hyderabad from 10:30 AM - to 6:30 P.M IST (Monday - Saturday) (This is a work from office role).
Experience required: 2 - 3 years
CTC: INR 4LPA - 7LPA
About the client
The client is one of India’s leading skincare website that sells premium international skincare products. They believe that good skincare is the most rewarding investment. They help customers explore and experience skincare secrets from all over the world.
We are looking for a Business Development Associate who has innovative ideas to develop and execute sales and business development strategies to drive higher revenue for the company.
- Developing business plans for the company’s in-house website and marketplaces based on their unique needs and goals
- Creating marketing plans to increase brand awareness for the company’s products or services
- Develop tactics within a strategic planning framework to set and meet quarterly and annual sales targets and grow revenue
- Identifying potential client needs and providing solutions that will increase sales or improve customer satisfaction
- Developing strategic plans to improve sales results by identifying potential clients who have yet to be contacted by the company
- Identifying new websites where the company could profitably expand its operations
- An MBA degree in Business Management/ Marketing/ Retail or equivalent is preferred
- 2- 3 years of experience with managing sales
- Experience in creating new business opportunities through meaningful relationship building
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication skills
We are currently looking for "Business Development Executive" for US IT staffing for our branch office in Noida.
Head Field Solutions Pvt. Ltd
B-8, Sector 59 (Noida)
It is a sales position responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing business within the IT/Engineering niche.
Activities include client development, meeting sales objectives, obtaining requisitions/job orders, building relationships, penetrating client accounts and ensuring delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The primary focus is to bring new business from new and existing clients.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts & to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, continuously assessing and communicating how Head Field as a Staffing Solutions can meet their needs.
- Negotiates contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
- The candidate should:
- Work on getting Contract Staffing requirements from direct clients /Tier-1 Vendors and closing open positions.
- Cold calling and Market research to locate the potential Vendors/Clients.
- Should provide timely feedback to the management regarding performance, activity reports and account strategy concerns.
- Expertise generating new business for IT Staff Augmentation Services.
- Excellent interpersonal, rapport-building and negotiation skills.
- Expert in Delivery Management / Client Servicing.
Desired candidates profile:
The candidate must possess a proven ability to prospect, develop business and build relationships.
- 0-3 years of experience as BDE/BDM in US Staffing.
- In addition, they must demonstrate a strong customer focus and personal leadership and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Individuals experienced in sales and account management who are persistence and have a strong drive to win over new clients and build new business are the best fit.
- Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
- Excellent Salary structure
- Timings are fixed (6:30 pm to 3:30 am) with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Best in class infrastructure
- In-House Meals are available.
We are looking for a dedicated and hardworking individual as a Tele-caller to join our sales Team
Your main goal is to boost our sales by reaching out to the existing customers as well as potential customers. As a Tele-caller, you are responsible for handling sales over the phone entirely. You are also responsible for solving questions in regard to the product or service provided by the company.
In addition to this, you should collect desired information from the clients and maintain healthy relations with them. You are required to understand the customer’s requirements and demands and close the sales deal efficiently. You are also required to write down important information provided by the customer and follow up with them on a regular basis.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To make out-bound calls & explain the product & services offered by the company
- Convincing the clients to see the demos of our services
- Contacting existing as well as prospective customers using scripts
- Obtaining customer information and other relevant data
- Asking questions to the customer understanding their specifications
- Making recordings of all the sales calls
- Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
- 6 months to 1 year of work experience of tele calling/BD/Lead generation is prefered
- Great communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to work in a team & individually as and when required
- Hard working individual
- Ability to tolerate stress & pressure
- Exceptional attention to details
- Analyze the international market for new business opportunities Developing and maintaining relationships with domestic and international clients.
- Generating new business leads to generating revenue for the organization.
- Promoting the brand and increasing productivity by comparing and analyzing.
- Producing informative presentations.
- Coordinating business development activities and responding to client requests for proposals.
- Generating leads through cold calling.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Coordinate with technical team for estimation & deadlines
- As well as maintaining and restoring short-term and long-term business operations.
- Researching potential leads through business directories, web searches, and digital resources (LinkedIn).
- Coordinating with management and internal teams on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Must to have- Prior experience working as BDE with IT /Software organization.
Job roles and responsibilities
- Needed only those candidate who have prior working experience with IT /Software organization.
The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Experience in the IT company will be preferred
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business Proposals and Workflows
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Competencies and Skills Required
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must be able to create good presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure