2. Developing a deep understanding of our product to help customers (mainly doctors)
3. Empathizing with customer needs and finding the best possible solution to quickly resolve their queries
4. Developing interpersonal skills working with a diverse customer base
5. Coordinating with the internal development team as and when required to ensure that bugs are resolved
6. Focusing on the quality of work and documentation of the action as well
PlexusMD (plexusmd.com/app), a medical news and career app, helps 160,000+ doctors access breaking news, guidelines, clinical trial outcomes, new product launches and the latest research from 1000+ journals worldwide. The app also helps doctors discover and apply to a wide selection of jobs, fellowships and courses from 500+ industry partners (including Apollo, Fortis, HCG, NH, CFS, Kamineni, AIIMS, PGI, IRIA, ISKSAA and other prominent companies). With 1 lakh+ registered doctors and rapidly growing, PlexusMD is India's leading clinician network and the most effective platform for healthcare companies to engage with doctors.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Customer Support Team lead you’ll be based out of our Bangalore Studio. Your job will be to make sure the customer support team delivers best-in-class support to our players, using a variety of support channels.
You’ll be responsible for setting up and leading the team. The role also involves setting up procedures and practices, creating relevant documentation, and identifying areas for employee development/training and growth.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make sure our millions of players are happy, satisfied and supported while playing our games”
What you will really be doing
Providing customer support to millions of players worldwide
Leading and developing a customer support team
As the customer support subject matter expert, you will be the first point of contact for various internal and external teams.
You will respond to customers via email, or chat whenever the need arises, and handle customer escalations from support agents.
You’ll be responsible for setting up best recruitment practices.
You will ensure that customer responses, internal procedures, training documentation, knowledge base articles and game guides for players are kept updated and relevant.
You will communicate procedures, provide training, and continually champion good customer service practices to customer support staff, both internally and with external vendors.
You will ensure high-quality support is delivered in line with service levels set by management.
You will recommend and implement changes to customer support policies and procedures based on customer feedback and quality review processes.
You will make sure game bugs are reported to the QA team and followed-up in a timely manner.
You’ll be liaising with Dev teams and other departments to find resolutions to problems and customer queries.
You will provide helpful content to the player base via various communication channels, including the support site, social media and live streaming.
You will use key CS metrics to provide recommendations to customer support management on how to improve the service.
You will be asked to complete tasks and projects by management that may not fall into the scope of the daily routine.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirement
6-8 years experience in Customer Support process with 2 years in Game Support
At least 2 years experience leading customer support teams
Excellent written and verbal English communication
Excellent Documentation skills
Ability to work in shifts
Passionate commitment to satisfying customers' needs.
A passion for video games.
Highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-pasted, high-volume work environment.
Must be detail-oriented and well organised.
Strong problem solving & analytical skills.
Ability to analyze situations and provide strategic direction to a team.
Ability to deal with high stress situations and manage irate customers.
Scheduling flexibility including nights, weekends, and holiday hours.
Ability to work overtime when needed.
Ability to work with diverse groups, including those who speak English as a second language.
Technical degree from a reputed university is preferred.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
We are looking for an enthusiastic support executive who is patient, empathetic and has the art build long-term relationships with clients via its excellent communication skills. Your responsibilities for this role will be;
📌 To provide training to our customers regarding our software, accounts, and GST in an efficient manner.
📌 A certain level of comfort with handling telephone calls and an active listening style along with an ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
📌 Ability to troubleshoot and investigate if they don't have enough information to answer customer questions and solve their queries even go above and beyond to satisfy customers.
Education – Graduate (From Commerce Background Only)
Timings - Mon To Sat, 10.00 am to 07.00 pm
As a Technical Backend Executive,the employee is required to perform the following duties:
- Support Management.
- Database Backup & Management
- Previous work experience as a Technical Backend Executive in IT Company.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in BCA / B-Tech or similar field.
Preference- Females Only
- 1-2 years of experience
- Graduate-BCA/B-tech or Similar field
*BCA/MCA freshers can also apply*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹14,000.00 per month
Being a “customer first” company, the Customer Support division is critical to hoichoi. This team comprises of enthusiastic, passionate, fun-loving, and highly communicative individuals who continuously work towards ensuring a great experience for hoichoi users at all times.
This is a high commitment role and you will fit right in if you believe in delivering the best of service experience and are passionate about entertainment.
· Answer user communication/queries via emails live chats, and calls
· Ensure minimum turnaround time for resolving user queries & complaints
· Deliver best in class service in the friendliest and timely manner
· Suggest process & product improvements based on user feedback
· Assist the team in reporting & analysis
· 2+ years’ experience in customer service specializing in Inbound/Outbound support, ideally from an internet start-up/e-commerce background
· Excellent proficiency in Tamil, Malayam, and English
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· An understanding of the 'Customer First' principle and committed to consistently delivering high-quality customer support
Job Type: Full-time
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Onboarding & Training New clients
- Customer support & query handling
- Designing & managing customer satisfaction program & metrics
- Follow-up on renewals, encourage upsell & cross- sell
- Assisting clients with billing & payment related matters
The role requires you to be pro-active, organised & the ability to think your feet.
0-1 year experience
Any undergraduate/graduate can apply
Customer Service Representative
WE ARE a bunch of technologists, product designers, creatives. We're building an easy way for product teams to create and experiment with game-like experiences - without a developer. In short - CustomerGlu is a low code interactive engagement platform
We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from Silicon Valley and India.
We're headquartered in the US with a fully owned subsidiary in India.
We are looking for a qualified Customer Support Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. You will create policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
- Troubleshoot/Diagnose all Level 1/2 issues from the customers and driving satisfactory resolution of the issues.
- Prior experience in working with any ticketing tool
- (2-3 years) of relevant experience in technical customer support (voice and email), with a strong customer interaction experience
- Strong active listening skills and excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation
- Strong attention to detail when communicating with customers (verbal & written)
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
Strong documentation skill
- A bachelor’s degree in administration or a related field(required but not compulsory).
- A minimum of 2+ years of proven work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
- Successful customer support
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills
Requirements :- Must be Graduated or Post-Graduated.- Should have at least 1 year of proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.- Excellent communication and presentation skills.- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
We're looking for a Customer support engineer to support our customers during India hours (India timings: 7-8 AM to 5 PM) with an experience of 1+ years.
We're seeking a passionate and highly driven professional with prior experience of working in a software company - Prepefrable B2B.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative by nature and passionate about customer happiness.
1) Provide high-quality technical support over email and chat primarily to our customers across the Globe
2) Help our customers in all stages of usage of our product - during the trial, setup/configuration, and after-sales support
3) Making sure all customer issues that need resolution by the engineering team are followed through and resolved in a timely manner.
4) Keeping our Help/FAQ sections up to date.
5) Work with our engineering team to help them understand customer problems, reproduce them and fix them.
6) Work with our product team and contribute towards driving our product roadmap with real-world customer requirements
1) Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (MOST ESSENTIAL)
2) You must be great at understanding and be analyzing problems
3) You must have at least 1-year experience with customer support for a business/enterprise tool
4) You must be willing to work in the provided timings IST 7-8 AM - 5 AM)
5) You should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
6) You should be a good writer, with the ability to help non-technical people understand technical aspects of our product. You should also be able to maintain our Help/FAQ.
7) An engineering/technical degree would be considered a strong advantage
Your current CTC and expected CTC.