- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
About Promotup HR Solutions
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience preferably in Saas, customer experience or customer service domain.
- High attention to details and have proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience with hands-on day-to-day problem solving, implementing quick and effective action plans to meet short term priorities.
- Manage a cross-functional process to translate the desired customer experience into a logically sequenced and optimized product roadmap and major product releases. Create buy-in for the product roadmap with internal and external stakeholders.
- Open to discuss the requirement with the client over a call/ in person meeting.
- Develop high quality BRD's and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders , including customer service teams, UX designers, and engineers, to share timelines and deliver the client requirement/ product features within the shared timelines.
- Daily standup with various teams to track the progress.
- To oversee the development and improvement of customer service products or platforms within an organization
- Execute on the existing roadmap and contribute towards shaping the long-term strategy for CS self-service products.
- Creating and maintaining a product roadmap that outlines the vision, goals, and timeline for the development and enhancement of customer service products.
- Effectively communicating product updates, progress, and milestones to internal stakeholders, executives, and customers, ensuring transparency and alignment throughout the organization.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business development executive to join our team with great communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop business for the company’s design and development services.
- Creating and implementing strategic sales plans
- Generate new business contacts, collaborating with them from initial contact to contract finalization.
- Building relationships with prospective clients and maintaining consistent contact with the existing ones.
- Build customized proposals that cater to clients' need
- Responding to potential clients with queries.
- Ability to identify challenges for targeting clients and resolve them.
- Develop and maintain a database of contacts, activities, and outcomes.
What will make you stand out to us
- BBA or MBA in any discipline ( MBA Marketing Preferred )
- Experience Required: 0-1 years
- Proficient in English (Spoken + Written)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with the latest sales trends and practices
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent team spirit and positive perspective
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Strong negotiation & presentation skills
- Ability to manage objections and manage time effectively
At Priori Capital , we are building The financial SaaS for the Businesses operating with digital assets by empowering the teams to operate in an effective, efficient and error-free manner by bringing all things finance on one platform. We aim to solve digital asset management for institutions offering cryptographic security, user management setup and secure access to the blockchain ecosystem.
What are you joining:
We are currently in a fast-paced growth environment where the only constant is evolution!
Our team includes individuals with experience in internationally known blockchain and fintech companies like Polygon (Matic), The Dapp list, udaanCapital, Iris, Cognizant, etc.
We are a part of the Kira community and backed by a Polygon Co-founder as an investor and a mentor.
We’re looking for someone passionate about driving innovation and solving exciting problems.
We, at Priori, are looking for a self-motivated and experienced individual to join as our Business Development Manager. We are looking for someone to lay out a sales strategy and execute the same. You will have an existing network amongst the crypto organizations and will lead our sales efforts by building relationships with prospective customers across Europe, UK & Asia.
- Define short and long term Sales strategy to enable product adoptions
- Lead the development of tools, techniques and literature to make an effective sales process
- Identify the most effective channels to connect with potential customers
- Identify potential prospects, deep dive research on their requirements, identify relevant use case of our product to them, pitch, negotiate and close targets while making it a positive experience for the customer
- Build long-term meaningful relationships, understand the customer’s pain points and requirements and work with the business team to translate potential opportunities into future features
- Work closely with the product and business team in understanding upcoming features and keep the customers informed and excited about the same
- Build and lead a high performing sales team
- Monitor and analyse key metrics to build opportunities
What you will need
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing business development role for SaaS or Fintech product to B2B/ Blockchain projects in Europe, UK and Asia
- Proven success in recognizing prospects, negotiating and closing B2B technology/fintech products
- Existing network within the Crypto Organization’s decision makers
- High level of energy and self- motivation to secret short and long term strategies to bolster product adoption
- Proficient with CRM software and forecasting
- Passion to build and lead an excellent sales team
- Exception listening skills to understand customer needs and pain points to identify potential business opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt effectively in a hyper-growth early-age Web3 startup environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker with a process-oriented mindset who can quickly adjust priorities.
- Open to travelling
- Competitive Salary
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work hours
- Self-managed leave policy
- Learning budget to hone your skills or acquire new ones
- Be a part of an inclusive, international and fast growing environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience required
- Keen interest in the area of sales
- Conduct sessions in college and corporate areas
- Apprise the clients about the courses and seminar available
- Facilitate the company to enhance sales through targeting a good audience and building a rapport with them.
- Communicate effectively regarding the services provided which will aid the clients
- Work in the area of outside sales for the company
- Prepared to travel to different avenues to engage with the clients
- Build confidence in the minds of the clients and assure them that the services provided by the
Company meets their requirements
- Highlight to the clients the unique selling points of the company
- Persuade the clients and convert them to potential customers of the company
strong communication and presentation skills
- the ability to influence and negotiate with others
- commercial awareness
- the ability to think creatively and strategically
- organisational skills
- self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets
- basic IT skills.
1. Work on lead identification and conversion.
2. Talk to influencers and decision-makers involved in procuring IT/software development services.
3. Qualify prospects and identify potential opportunities.
4. Coordinate with the technical team to schedule pre-sales discussion & ensure smooth communication between prospect, sales team.
5. Work on handling the up-level lead generation.
6. Work on setting up the pipeline and driving the revenue growth.
7. Research, prospect, and build a targeted client base for business development.
8. Set up online demo meetings and face to face meetings.
9. Follow-up with prospects identified as potential clients and who have shown interest to use our services.
10. Serve as the first in-depth point of contact to customers.
11. Make outbound cold calls to the targeted list of prospects.
12. Provide product information to prospective customers.
13. Develop an active sales pipeline of qualified prospects.
14. Work on customer onboarding, client support, nurturing and success.
Candidate should have:
1. Good communication skills (spoken and written).
2. Persuasion and people skills to engage clients and customers.
3. Data mining experience using LinkedIn, Google, etc.
4. IT solution/IT sales/mobility/pre-sales/outbound(software sales)/business development/key account management exposure/analytics sales experience.
About the role:
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Associate to help us expand our clientèle. You will be the front face of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.Individuals who are comfortable interacting with a wide range of people can become business development associates. Great interpersonal skills promote interest, which can ultimately lead to purchases. It also doesn’t hurt to have a pleasant phone voice. Other essential factors include:
Salesmanship – understanding the needs of others and presenting your company as capable of meeting their desires leads to buying
Thick skin – potential customers do not always wish to be contacted and sales efforts fail quite routinely, so the ability to move on from negative situations is imperative
Multitasking skills – juggling multiple projects and clients is commonplace and requires good time management, attention to detail, and prioritization
Industry background – experience in the area in which one is selling can be required or at least helpful, such as healthcare knowledge when promoting medical insurance
Analytical skills. Person must evaluate the characteristics of each client to determine the appropriate insurance policy.
Communication skills. Person must be able to communicate effectively with customers by listening to their requests and suggesting suitable policies.
Initiative. Person need to actively seek out new customers to maintain a flow of commissions.
Self-confidence. Person should be confident when making “cold” calls (calls to prospective customers who have not been contacted before). They must speak clearly and persuasively and maintain their composure if rejected.
Your primary focus is to identify, pitch, negotiate and on-board new clients on the field. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle.
Prospect using Linked in, lead lists, and existing clients to qualify for corporate sales leads
Design new & innovative approaches to reach corporate decision-makers at scale, using tools and technologies. Meet corporate HRs and business owners, and close deals as efficiently
Making powerful sales presentations and create solutions based on needs of the prospects and handling negotiations
Ensure business target achievement: Pipeline building, Client conversion, Onboarding and Revenues
The Business Development Executive role is for someone who enjoys establishing & managing clients. The ideal candidate will have an interest in the web & mobile technology, a passion for helping others, and the ability to drive new business. This is a position for someone who is a go-getter. GeekMindz is looking for career-oriented individuals who are searching for rapid growth and professional development. Candidates must have a bachelor's degree and exceptional communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
What You'll Do
- You will be responsible for identifying prospects and closing new business. You should have experience in sales or business development and ideally you should be able to come in with a rolodex of contacts within the industry.
- Understand the client's business goals, anticipate future needs and help determine ideal solutions. Manage expectations at all levels and attend and direct client meetings. Demonstrate a consultative approach in addressing client needs.
- Business Development at GeekMindz is not only about closing new business, but managing relationships, knowing the numbers /systems and representing GeekMindz at industry events.
- Work cross functionally with internal teams to ensure client's success.
- Provide Sales management with detailed pipeline reports and market analysis.
- 1.5+ years in sales (inside / outside / direct) experience, preferably in IT Services & Products.
- You should have experience with working in Web, mobile, Data Analytics services and have contacts/clients in similar verticals.
- Organized and methodical, with phenomenal communication skills and a consultative approach in addressing client needs.
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Understands market trends, analytics, customer needs and competitive intelligence data
- Comfortable managing through change and working in a fast-paced environment
What you'll get
- An opportunity to make an immediate impact in a growing company
- Flexible working & Open vacation time
- Best compensation package which includes base + commissions
A Zone Manager ensures the Sales Strategy for the company is communicated and implemented within a specific Zone for which this role is responsible. Drive achievement of sales and revenue targets and develop a business implementation plan for the zone to ensure that it delivers against its targets.
- Appoint, train and develop new Representatives and Leaders in the zone.
- Achieve Agreed revenue and Active staff count targets and KPI s of the zone.
- Work with Leaders in the zone to develop their business. Observe and Coach Leaders in the PATD process and create a PATD environment in the zone.
- Conduct Communication meetings with Leaders and Representatives in the zone.
- Identify opportunities to grow coverage in the zone as well as drive company initiatives to increase sales in the zone.
Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation in any stream with experience in a frontline sales, field sale in Direct Selling, FMCG.