We are looking for a Telugu speaker to serve our Telugu speaking users.
Bitmesh.com is an online cryptocurrency asset exchange platform which allows people to buy and sell bitcoin cash, bitcoin and other mainstream crypto assets through OTC and spot exchange, also people can take a loan using crypto asset as collateral.
Responsibilities involve the following:
1. Interact with our Telugu speaking users to solve their problems using our products.
2. Grow and manage local online and offline Bitmesh communities. Moderate the local Bitmesh forums, social platform and chat groups(such as twitter, facebook and most popular local social networking apps) and interact with the community to increase positive engagement.
3. Explore new community friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of Bitmesh local user base and influence. Assist in organising online and offline events and meet-ups
4. Assist with Bitmesh Angels recruitment and bonding.
5. Help with translations and proofread content Share market feedback and user suggestions with relevant functional teams in HQ.
6.Stay informed on trends in local market and digital technology
Business level fluency in English and native level fluency in Telugu
Outgoing Personal Characteristics
Proven community management experience with strong leadership and emotional intelligence.
Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
Good understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures.
Be able to work flexibly and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible.