- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users' perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
Desired Skills and Experience
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
We provides users with the opportunity to invest in gold, government bonds, and other
investment products to grow their savings.
We are constantly looking to improve the investment experience and educate users about
growth opportunities. In each release, we aim to make more useful for our users and
add features to ensure state-of-the-art security & reliability. Our users trust us with their hard-
earned money and we take it very seriously. We consistently strive to deliver top-quality.
You will be working with a team of highly motivated, young & dynamic teams of 25+ engineers &
reporting to the mobile team lead.
• Be honest, reliable & consistent
• Write efficient & clean code
• Have a strong sense of ownership
• Work with cross-functional teams to build, test, and ship products, with a strong zest to
deliver them on time
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
• Code reviews and ensuring adherence to software development standards
• 2-4 years of experience in Native iOS development.
• Strong in data structure and algorithms.
• Strong knowledge of iOS UI design guidelines, design patterns, and best practices.
• Strong knowledge of iOS Framework, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with
different screen sizes.
• Proficient in Swift programming, Cocoa, Xcode, and iOS Apps architecture and
• Experience with Analytics, offline syncing, deep-linking, Notifications, Autolayout,
• Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, Continuous integration (CI-CD), and TDD
• Knowledge of iOS debugging, unit-testing, memory, and performance optimization tools
as well as experience with automated and manual testing platforms
• Experience in shipping applications through App store
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in a time-bound environment
• Good to have passion for investing
• Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme.
• We are always looking for ways to promote and inspire innovation. So, come build your
dream with us.
• Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning
and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of multi-national IT
• Healthy work environment - company-sponsored medical program, food, and beverage
program, open communication.
• Friendly policies to support Work-life balance, team building, and celebrations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Empower millennial to achieve financial freedom through a diversified range of simple
It is our dream to provide access to all financial products and investment options in a
simple and easy way. We believe that people from any background should be able to access the market of financial products.
Supported by robust technology, empowers you to achieve future financial freedom. Our
user-friendly application helps you to make financial investments with a meager budget but with high returns.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs for the using dart language.
- MUST have knowledge of the iOS and Android ecosystem.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and Internal app database and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and flutter app development
- Proven working experience in iOS and android app store submission process
- Have published at least one original Android app or iOS app on store.
- Must have dart knowledge with advance topics
- Should aware about RXDart
- Must know about BLoC pattern.
- Should believe in Reactive programming.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
We are looking for talented front-end developers who can help us in enabling our customers deliver excellent experiences to end users. As a customer experience management firm , we are constantly enhancing user experiences in several of our customers' online platforms. The role of a front-end developer in our teams is crucial in realizing our design solutions without any loss in translation. We are looking for developers who can contribute in building the best in class digital experiences through the right use of frameworks , technologies and code.
3+ years of professional Mobile Development experience Core strength with React or React Native Experience with Typescript, Redux, Node.JS is desired Proficiency with Native iOS or Android App Development (both would be a major plus) Knowledge of App deployment processes through Apple App Store or Google Play Store A working understanding and experience of Test-Driven Development and CI/CD best practices Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is a plus)
About Moonraft Innovation Labs
We are here to advance human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all
about creating new meanings, while art is about self expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these
two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we
drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience.
We place the human at the center, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to
develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business
understanding and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is
just an event recognized in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a
breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we
do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize only idea as the boss. They live by imagination,
simplicity and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and
deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
Job Description :
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and ipads. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and stigmatization.
- Should have knowledge of UI(storyboard,xibs,autolayouts).
- API implementation.
- Swift programming language.
|Software Engineer - iOS|
|Job Description (iOS)|
|We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including iPhone and iPad. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.|
|Design and build applications for the iOS platform|
|Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements|
|Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications|
|Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features|
|Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs|
|Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization|
|Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch|
|Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.|
|Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning|
|Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services|
|Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards|
|Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines|
|Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred|
|Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools|
|Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications|
|Knack for benchmarking and optimization|
|Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git|
|Familiarity with continuous integration|
|Experience with third-party libraries and APIs|
|Additional (nice to have) Requirements:|
|Knowledge on AI development|
|Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent degree|
Should have atlest 1 year of experience.
Knowledge of app development.
Ready to work from office.