Sr. React Native Developer
2 - 5 YEARS
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable apps for Android, iOS, and Web
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Follow established architecture patterns and suggested improvements
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Perform regular reporting on the development progress to Team Leader
- Works well in a team environment and alone
- Should be a good team player
- Routine client communication
- Has the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the project
- Regularly update and manage code on Git
- Experience with Flex layout, interface, state, props, and type
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with navigation library and Context API
- Knowledge of state management libraries such as Redux and Mobx
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Material Design guidelines and Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, and Android Studio
- Familiarity with push notifications. Firebase and third parties library integration
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Experience with automated testing suites (Jest or Mocha) would be great
- Education: BE/MCA/MSc/ME/B-Tech/M-Tech (Computer Science) or equivalent
- Must have 1+ years of native language knowledge in any of the platforms
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Yudiz Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Design and build highly reliable and performant applications that deliver a great user
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner.
- Take the accountability of the overall health of the applications you build.
- Platformize components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse.
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly
Skills & Requirements
▪ Work Experience between 4 to 10 years in large scale applications with desire to work in fast
● Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
● Hands-on experience on React Native Framework at least 2 years.
● Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
● Familiarity with GIT, RESTful APIs and modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Design and build application for iOS platforms
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Responsible for working on iOS frameworks, Xcode, Swift, Rxswift, Xcode SDK Platform tools
- Responsible to work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
At Tiluf, We are looking for a React Native & Android native (Java + Kotlin) expert, who is extremely passionate about exploring and learning new areas and interested in working on a new-age hyper-reality social network that's changing how people interact with others around them and working on AI/Ml based parallels in collaboration with "Meta" around body augmentation and generative AI in AR.
What is Tiluf?
A real-life social network leveraging Augmented Reality to make real-time interactions with new (or known) people, as effortless and habit-forming as interacting through social media. Finally, no more hesitating when approaching someone in-person. We're here to solve the real-life out-of-the-screen social problems that we face every day, and that Tinder and Instagram overlook!
Nothing can explain Tiluf better than seeing how people are using it: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/z97ist9jx4Y
- Previous experience and expertise working with React-native and Android native: > 3 years
- Experience in writing node modules/bridges
- Should be comfortable with relocating to Bangalore. Team Tiluf greatly enjoys working together in the same office space.
Location: Tiluf, opp. JPMorgan, Marathalli, Bangalore.
- Making the Tiluf exosystem more efficient, scalable, instant, and user-friendly so that it can cater to millions of users around the world.
- Working in collaboration with "Meta" on AI/Ml based parallels focusing on body augmentation and generative AI in AR.
- Working on improving the in-house XR technology.
- Designing architecture for the system to make it more efficient and scalable.
- Collaborating with UI/UX team for making a world-class user experience
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to make automated marketing in-app flows.
- Collaborating with the Community team to make the product as engaging as possible.
- Coding Ninja - great at writing logic and designing architecture.
- Expertise in native Android(Java + kotlin)
- Knowledge and interest in AI/Ml - https://developers.google.com/ar/develop/java/machine-learning - This will be the starting point
- Expertise in React Native
- Rock-solid at working with and writing native modules/bridges.
- Always motivated to take the lead and learn new things.
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux, Redux-saga, AsyncStorage
- A team player - It's a cliché but it's really important that the team feels that you are always there for them and have their backs.
- You'll flourish here if you are - Passionate and enthusiastic about building world-changing products!
- You are able to Thrive in uncertainty - as we are building something new so we don't have much luxury to copy from others.
- Excited to work in a startup culture with innovation and horizontal hierarchy.
CaratLane is a Technology-Driven organization and India’s first omnichannel jewelry brand, it
was founded in 2008, by Mithun Sacheti, with a simple but courageous objective – to make
beautiful jewelry accessible, affordable and forever wearable. With a strategic investment from
Titan Company Limited, CaratLane is now partnered with India’s largest retail jeweler Tanishq.
Under the leadership of our co-founders Gurukeerthi Gurunathan and Avnish Anand, CaratLane
aims to work towards a common mission – to offer customers beautiful jewelry and a
distinctive shopping experience that fits today’s values and lifestyles.
Desired candidate profile :
● 4 to 6 years of iOS Native Application Development with Swift
● Web services/API interactions, Audio/Video streaming, SQLite, JSON/XML parsing.
● Expertise in Autolayouts, Custom UI Elements, and IBDesignable.
● Strong grasp of Data structure and algorithms
● Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Protocol Oriented
● Experience with design patterns like MVC/MVVM/VIPER
● Experience with Unit testing, TDD and UI Testing.
Nice to Have :
● Domain knowledge in eCommerce
● Previous experience in a product company is a plus.
What we value as a team:
● Proactive in communication
● Collaborate with other members of the agile ecosystem
● Out-of-the-box thinking to resolve issues and bringing New Ideas to bringing Quality to the Applications
iOS developer Experienced
Job Summary :-
We are looking for an Experienced iOS developer who has good knowledge of mobile application development, maintenance and, bug fixing.
Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications.
Responsibilities and duties:-
· Proficient with x code tool and swift programming language
· Basic Knowledge of Swift language.
· Knowledge about Storyboard, auto layout.
· Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
· Knowledge of the latest trends and technologies and the ability to use them in the apps.
· Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
· Experience In Third-party libraries and APIs
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github.
· Good Analytical and Problem solving Skills.
Java, Oops Concepts,Strong in IOS Development with swift or objective c.
Experience:- 1Year – 2Year
Required Experience and Qualifications:-
BE IT/ BE COMP/ MSC IT/ Diploma / BCA/ MCA
Salary:- 15k to 25k
About the role: Looking for Software Developers who like to innovate and solve complex problems. We recognize that strength comes from diversity, and we will embrace your unique skills, curiosity, drive, and passion while giving you the opportunity to grow technically and as an individual.
- Work with an open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
- Build reusable iOS software components for the platform.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing to improve application performance and shipping new features as required
- Experience with iOS Design patterns, memory management, REST web-services and JSON Parsing. Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Can integrate apps with backend and 3rd party API’s.
- Good programming skills in Objective-C/Swift and extensive knowledge of Apples SDKs and frameworks like Core Data, Core Graphics, Foundation, UIKit, etc.
- Have published one or more applications in an iOS App Store.
- Knowledge of iOS App Store deployment process.
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- 0-1years of experience as an iOS developer. Eager learner.
- Must have Working Experience in a product based organization at least 18 months.
- Good Communication skills must.
- Understanding the project requirement intuitively and providing proper time estimation.-Always read for troubleshooting in all important projects. ● Experience in accessing data as JSON/XML using REST API.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of iOS, Swift, xCode and Git. ● Ability to build complex iOS standalone client applications & user interfaces, design & implementation.
- Experience with iOS Frameworks such as UIKit, Auto-layout using storyboards, etc. ● Knowledge of Apple's design principals, application interface guidelines, and experience with
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly-collaborative, agile team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to learn, and work with new technologies
SDE 3 - IOS
Founded in 2017 by Deepak Bhagchandani, https://quicksell.co">QuickSell is a fast growing B2B e- commerce digital enablement platform which has grown fast in the last 3 years and is Used by 1 million plus businesses in 100 plus countries across the globe. QuickSell is an advanced product cataloging, communication and commerce suite built for small businesses worldwide selling different types of visual and design-oriented products like jewelry, clothing, handicrafts, home-decor, etc. enabling them to sell their products seamlessly on mobile. With backing from prominent investors like InfoEdge and Beenext we are empowering 12 Lac+ SMBs across the globe to boost their sales conversion rates using WhatsApp and mobile.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designs and codes features for the iOS application as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams.
- Write unit tests for all features.
- Ships feature fast-moving agile sprints.
- Works closely with API, Product Design, and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
- Must have:
- Good understanding of Swiftui & cocoa, and the development cycle of native applications for smartphones and tablets for the iPhone and iPad.
- Extensive knowledge in Data structures, Algorithms, ORM, and Design Patterns
- Experience with App Store Release management, Debugging apps. - Experience Firebase real-time database, Realm DB for offline storage. - Multi-threading, RxSwift experience, Creating Custom UIs, Complex UX effects.
- iOS App Development, Objective C, Swiftui and Xcode
4+ years of experience in web technologies & React Native.
Mandatory: Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented Passionate about sports.
- Working closely with Technical Lead/Project Manager to ensure development timelines are met.
- Contribute with ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery.
- Working with challenging applications involving Real-Time Data.