Are you a seasoned React Native Developer ready to make a significant impact in the world of travel and blockchain technology?
YatriPay, a leading travel-based blockchain company, is seeking a highly skilled Senior React Native Developer to help us revolutionize the travel industry. In this role, you'll be a key player in creating innovative mobile solutions that enhance the travel experience for users around the globe. If you're a dedicated professional with a passion for travel and tech, we welcome you to join our team and be part of our mission to redefine the future of travel transactions. Your expertise will be the driving force behind our success.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
At Tiluf, We are looking for a React Native & Android native (Java + Kotlin) expert, who is extremely passionate about exploring and learning new areas and interested in working on a new-age hyper-reality social network that's changing how people interact with others around them and working on AI/Ml based parallels in collaboration with "Meta" around body augmentation and generative AI in AR.
What is Tiluf?
A real-life social network leveraging Augmented Reality to make real-time interactions with new (or known) people, as effortless and habit-forming as interacting through social media. Finally, no more hesitating when approaching someone in-person. We're here to solve the real-life out-of-the-screen social problems that we face every day, and that Tinder and Instagram overlook!
Nothing can explain Tiluf better than seeing how people are using it: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/z97ist9jx4Y
- Previous experience and expertise working with React-native and Android native: > 3 years
- Experience in writing node modules/bridges
- Should be comfortable with relocating to Bangalore. Team Tiluf greatly enjoys working together in the same office space.
Location: Tiluf, opp. JPMorgan, Marathalli, Bangalore.
- Making the Tiluf exosystem more efficient, scalable, instant, and user-friendly so that it can cater to millions of users around the world.
- Working in collaboration with "Meta" on AI/Ml based parallels focusing on body augmentation and generative AI in AR.
- Working on improving the in-house XR technology.
- Designing architecture for the system to make it more efficient and scalable.
- Collaborating with UI/UX team for making a world-class user experience
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to make automated marketing in-app flows.
- Collaborating with the Community team to make the product as engaging as possible.
- Coding Ninja - great at writing logic and designing architecture.
- Expertise in native Android(Java + kotlin)
- Knowledge and interest in AI/Ml - https://developers.google.com/ar/develop/java/machine-learning - This will be the starting point
- Expertise in React Native
- Rock-solid at working with and writing native modules/bridges.
- Always motivated to take the lead and learn new things.
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux, Redux-saga, AsyncStorage
- A team player - It's a cliché but it's really important that the team feels that you are always there for them and have their backs.
- You'll flourish here if you are - Passionate and enthusiastic about building world-changing products!
- You are able to Thrive in uncertainty - as we are building something new so we don't have much luxury to copy from others.
- Excited to work in a startup culture with innovation and horizontal hierarchy.
We're looking for developers to own, code & ship mobile games at rocket speed. It's a fast-paced, high-adrenaline job, with plenty to learn and build. If you're quick to pick up new tech, never satisfied with what you build, and like a new challenge every day, you'll love this job.
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- Hands on experience on React Native Framework at least 2 years.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN or Mercurial)Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
About the company
Credit cards haven't changed much for over half a century so our team of seasoned bankers, technologists, and designers set out to redefine the credit card for you - the consumer. The result is OneCard - a credit card reimagined for the mobile generation. OneCard is India's best metal credit card built with full-stack tech. It is backed by the principles of simplicity, transparency, and giving back control to the user.
The Engineering Challenge
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
Check out our apps here:
OneCard (Best credit card app) : http://www.getonecard.app/">www.getonecard.app
OneScore (5 million downloads): http://www.onescore.app/">www.onescore.app
Senior Software Engineer – Frontend
Create a consumer facing front end application that will be used by millions of users.
What you will do:
- Develop our mobile apps using React Native.
- Work with backend, frontend, and other developers to build out a customer-centric experience that will constantly evolve.
- Work with our designers and customer success team to create a seamless user experience.
- Respond to support team tickets as needed to resolve bugs and issues.
- Participate in contributing ideas, updates, and product development areas to the team.
3-5 years with technical hands-on experience in building a consumer mobile app. You must have shipped an app to the stores.
- 3-5 years experience Android/iOS native apps or React Native based apps and Web front-end technologies such as React.
- Know how to build (fairly) complex layouts without using any CSS frameworks.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills using data structures.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bias for action shipping quality code quickly.
We are a social learning platform that allows us to learn the way we learn best.
If our children are going to learn online we will have to make it social. That’s how learning happens best. We think we’re amongst the first few companies in the world trying to push the boundaries of edtech to a new era of highly social & community-driven learning.
We have raised a Series A led by Accel and Matrix Partners and a select few angels to help us realize this dream.
We are looking for a seasoned react native engineer to join our team as the lead mobile engineer. More than anything, we are looking for engineers that are eager to learn, and do whatever it takes to build a meaningful company. We are a small team and encourage engineers to wear many hats. Working closely with our founders, senior leaders, product managers, and designers, you will have the unique opportunity to build products that will change how students and teachers learn online and shape the culture of our engineering organization.We are building mobile apps to take online learning to the next level, enabling students to create, express, and share, capture their learning journey as they go.
You may be a good fit if you:
hold yourself and the team to a high bar of engineering standards and champion best practices are not looking to be spoon-fed, take end-end ownership of products to launch through the entire lifecycle care about the quality of code, testability, and extensibility.
not only code, but understand the balance between speed, engineering, and business
are clear and concise in your communication about complex technical topics, products, and status are empathetic to a diverse group of users and peers.
Desired Experience skills:-
Passion for all things Mobile and have built complex Mobile Applications with React Native for at least 2 years.
Have shipped apps on either the iOS App Store or Android Play Store, and are intimately familiar with their workflows.
Comfortable with jest for writing unit and integration tests / appium for end-end testing.
Intuition for usability and UI design, with an ability to balance polish with the constraints oftiming and scope.
Curiosity to remain updated with the newest technologies and frameworks.
Comfort with any of WebRTC/Backend Stack/React JS is a strong plus.
Most importantly, love coding!
FULL-TIME REMOTE WORKING ALSO APPRECIATED!
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work as part of a software development team and be responsible
for designing, implementing, and maintaining the back-end of fast-growing web/mobile applications.
You could be an ideal candidate if you have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a reputed
college. You need to have expert-level programming skills in Flutter using Dart along with a deep
understanding of consumer experience. You should have experience working effectively in software
development teams ensuring tight deadlines are met. You should be passionate about writing elegant
code that solves meaningful real-life problems.
You should have already successfully built or made significant contributions to Flutter apps of reasonable
scale that are live on the Play/App store.
What will your role look like?
● Write well-designed, design pattern-based, testable, efficient, and high-quality code in Flutter
● Build UI components in accordance with the design provided by the UX Design team.
● Design (LLD & HLD) and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a B2C app
and support needs of growing scale.
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new packages.
● Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
● Prepare and produce releases of the app(s) on Play/App stores.
Roles and Responsibilities
Who are we looking for?
● B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● 3-6 years of relevant work experience.
● Strong problem-solving skills, Computer science fundamentals, Data structures, and Algorithms.
● Solid OOP and software design knowledge with a great understanding of consumer journey – you
should know how to develop and deliver an app that’s extensible, reusable, and meets desired
Customer eXperience(CX) objectives.
● Experience working with Design tools like Figma/Sketch/Zeplin as a developer and implementing
the same in Flutter
● Hands-on experience on various product and analytics integration like - MoEngage, Appsflyer,
UxCam, Localytics , Crashlytics, Mixpanel, Branch, Onesignal, etc.
● Knowledge of any other native or cross-platform mobile development framework (e.g. Swift iOS,
Java Android, React Native) would be a plus
● Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices, and Agile
● Ability to work autonomously, be excited by new technologies, and never back down from the
challenges of scale.
● Be able to perform effective code reviews, and mentor junior engineers.
Reporting Manager: VP, Engineering
● Min 4-5 years of experience in Mobile application development
● Min 2-year Experience in React Native app development
Follow best practices using Android Guidelines
● Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
● Technically strong in React-Redux/Mobx development and deep understanding of core mobile
concepts such as lifecycle, UI, networking, caching, device features, etc
● Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
● Experience integrating third-party frameworks. Worked with logging and capturing user navigation
and app usage to Analytics and Crashlytics for understanding the most used features by users.
● Knowledge of mobile security and cryptography is an advantage.
● Good working knowledge of tools such as Git, JIRA, Jenkins, or any tools that are similar to
● Experience with agile methodology is preferred
● Good communication skills
● Good knowledge of app telemetry integration & app performance management
● Have published at least 2 React Native apps on Play Store & Appstore
● Implement robust app architectures and complex user interfaces
● Component Design and coding new features. includes unit tests, debugs, and solves defects
● Component Design/Coding/Unit Testing/Debugging
● Responsible for designing app architecture and integration design to various external systems
(APIs, 3rd Party SDK)
● Follow best practices using React Native Guidelines
● Understand reacting design patterns like HOC, Render Props, and their applications.
● Good understanding of atomic design principles
● Experience with CSS-in-js / styled-components
● Good understanding of Android & iOS working principles, Release process
● Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision
● Work on high-performance consumer-facing apps
● Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
● Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as jade, EJS, and pug).
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, SCSS, and CSS3.
● Ability to make recommendations on UI design and UX best practices.
- Part of the core team responsible for powering the various apps and moving parts of the product
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Design new and re-design existing user-facing features
- Design, build and own key technology decisions and implementations
- Wear multiple hats - that of an architect, developer or product owner
- Collaborate with other team members to find optimal solutions and engineering workarounds based on resource/time constraints
- Communicate development status and features to the rest of the team members
- Manage interactions with designers, testers and other developers
- Define and enforce front end coding standards, accessibility and other technical standards
Required Skills :
- 4 - 6 years of overall software development experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in Native React
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
- Proficient in using Git as a control system
- Experience with collaborative code development in small agile teams and managing releases (Git, Gerrit, Continuous Integration)
- Outstanding understanding of software design and architecture
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- 3 years of experience in mobile development on React Native
- Experience in design, development, and deployment of mobile apps
- Experience with embedded relational databases (SQLite)
- Knowledge of Restful Web-Services, JSON, HTTP, Networking protocols
- Hybrid, Ionic, Angular 2+, Typescript, Webpack, GruntJS, GulpJS.
- This project requires experience with:
- Well versed in kotlin/swift/react-native/js and react environment.3+ years experienced
- Good knowledge of SDLC.
- Good knowledge of any database SQL/mongo etc.
- Should have a problem-solving attitude.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Should have intellectual skills.
- Working across Cross platforms (Android and IoS)
- Flutter Experience will be added advantage
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases
- The developer will work with our offices in Bangalore (Currently Remote).
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.