What does the core role include?
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
What else can you expect in the role?
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
What can fetch you brownie points?
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
Hybrid Apps,React Native, Native iOS and Android Architecture understanding
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
At Priori Capital, we are building The financial SaaS for the Businesses operating with digital assets by empowering the teams to operate in an effective, efficient and error-free manner by bringing all things finance on one platform. We aim to solve digital asset management for institutions offering cryptographic security, user management setup and secure access to the blockchain ecosystem.
We’re looking for someone passionate about driving innovation and solving exciting problems.
What are you joining:
- We are currently in a fast-paced growth environment where the only constant is evolution!
- Our team includes individuals with experience in internationally known blockchain and fintech companies like Polygon (Matic), udaanCapital, Iris, Infosys, Cognizant etc.
- We are an early stage start-up with funding from founders of Polygon and a part of the Kira community.
What will you do:
- Design to simplify the complexity - Work with our designers to simplify the systems that are working across chains, protocols or existing financial systems.
- Build for the future of finance - Build, deploy and come back to the whiteboard with the core team to innovate, ideate and scale solutions.
- Own your ship - Be responsible to build framework components, own the development process and drive the development cycle to improve transparency and productivity across the team.
What are we looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Frontend Engineering building scalable web applications: Experience in web3/fintech is not a mandate to apply. You learn as you go!
- You have a strong bias for action: You seek problems. If you see one, you find the solution. If you have one, you should be already building it. If it fails, you move to the next!
- You want to grow but together: You want to learn and master new skills by tackling new problems with the team
We are more excited if you have this:
- Knowledge of Git, GraphQL, Flux, Webpack, etc.
- Good at analytical problem solving, know-how of core computer science and algorithms.
- Interested in blockchain or finance.
- Experience in Fintech or Web3 Applications
- Learn from the best!
- Work from wherever
- Self-managed leave policy
- Focus on Work-life Balance
- Learning Budget to hone a skill or learn new ones
- Be a part of the fast-growing environment
- Competitive Salary
- Experience with Web Components and Custom Elements
- Understanding of data visualization concepts and technologies (SVG, D3.js)
- Git Source Control
- Unit and E2E Testing - Cypress.io / Chai / Karma / Jasmine / etc.
- Experience building responsive interfaces.
- Good sense for building visually appealing products.
- Some Node experience
- Experience using RESTful Web Service Architecture
- Experience working in Agile Environments
- To be considered for this role, you must have:
- In this Senior Front End Engineer position, you will:
- Inherit a well-architected, clean and robust codebase built with TypeScript, Angular, and SCSS/SASS with a modern interface
- Work with our design team and other engineers to make sure our application is performant and intuitive to use
- Evaluate and implement new libraries and components
- Ensure best practices are followed in the design and development of the application
- Contribute to and help manage our open source libraries
- Gathering and critically analyzing product requirements and converting them to action points.
- Making complex technical and design decisions.
- Consulting with the design team to arrive at the best performing designs for web pages.
What you need to have:
- B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields is required.
- Notice period is 30 days or less
- Should be expert in HTML and CSS with pixel perfection and cross-browser compatibility.
- Knowledge of Angular will be a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, ex: - Git.
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - right from the requirement to release.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Location - Jaipur
Experience - 1-5 years
Skills and Qualifications
● Experience in developing front-end components using Object-Oriented
of the following Frameworks (Angular, React etc.)
● Add on Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML)
●Good understanding of version control systems like Git
Roles and Responsibilities
● Develop new user-facing features.
● Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind the parameters of
performance, responsiveness, and reuse
● Translate designs and style guides into interactive user interfaces, ensuring cross
browser compatibility, performance and robustness
● Deliver high-quality code that is maintainable and readable.
Work Location: Madurai
Interview Process : Face to Face
Experiences : 2 Years to 8 Years
Please do share your resume to my inbox
Job Description : ReactJS (Lead)
* Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
* Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
* Experience with user interface design.
* Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
* Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about technology and has worked with either a start-up or a blue-chip firm in the past.
The candidate needs to be a multi-tasker, highly self-motivated, self-starter and have the ability to work in a high stress environment. He/she should be tech savvy and willing to embrace new technology comfortably.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience working with the technology stack in the scalable and high growth mobile application software.
- 3-4 years of experience in Frontend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Has good code reviewing skills for conformance.
- Has good software testing skills and good code writing skills.
- Candidate should have a stronghold on HTML & CSS
- Can understand and troubleshoot REST APIs calls
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment such as AWS.
- Knowledge of SASS & LESS will be a plus as well
- Sound understanding of relational and non-relational DB systems such as MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB etc.
- Has experience dealing with JIRA (issue tracking tools), Confluence (knowledge management) tools.
- Experience with building and maintaining microservices.
- Experience with building and integrating the core system with external APIS.
- Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack.
- Solve and articulate complex problems through application design, product development, and user experiences.
- Develop software used by people who are not software developers--ensure the exceptional software you create influences them to be exceptional professionals in their respective fields
- Collaborate with other programmers and mentor junior engineers through the development process
- Leverage the knowledge of your peers to better understand business trends, customer communities, and technology adoption patterns
What is the role?
Xoxoday is looking for a highly skilled/ Experienced Candidates in Frontend Programming & who is comfortable in dealing with Backend tools.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 6 to 9 years of strong design and development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Strong experience using a client side MVC framework such as NodeJS, ReactJS, Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility and website performance.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs (NodeJS preferably).
Whom will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to Engineering Head and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
2+ years' experience in frontend development
Experience with WordPress and Shopify a plus