What does the core role include?
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
What else can you expect in the role?
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
What can fetch you brownie points?
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
Hybrid Apps,React Native, Native iOS and Android Architecture understanding
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Requirements and skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3 years Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
College: IIT, NIT, BITs other Tier 1 colleges
Priority skills: Kotlin, MVP, MVVM, especially Viper, Unit & UI Test, Firebase, Google maps, design patterns, GIT
Responsibilities ( Experience 8-10 years)
Design and development of apps for Android in Kotlin and JAVA
Follow Google user interface guidelines and principles of material design
Ensure performance and maintainability of the apps
Code review and guidance to other team members to make sure code quality is as desired.
Researching new frameworks and adapting the best of them in app development.
Expert knowledge of Kotlin and JAVA
Expert knowledge of Architectural patterns like MVC, MVVM and Clean Architecture.
Expert understanding of Android run time model
Experience with offline caching, threading and task management.
Experience with object oriented design patterns.
Experience with push notifications and Firebase or other similar PaaS systems.
An Eye for design details, following pixel perfect designs.
Experience with 3rd party libraries like okhttp, volley , Soket.io, Realm, Firebase, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, RX Kotlin/JAVA.
Team management skills.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Technical Skills Required:
- Significant experience working with React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
- A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping
- Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging
- Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
- Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs
- Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, and so on
- Willing to contribute to Small or Large Project Teams
- Must be willing to start Immediately work from home permanent
- Good Communication Skills (English)
- Can Allocate working hours (Flexible) as per Projects Req.
- Must have Good Internet & Good Laptop/System
- Create games in Unity for iOS and Android.
- Write super-clean, testable, and well-documented code in C#
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of illustrators, designers, and programmers.
- Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems.
- Self-motivation with a strong desire to learn and stay up to industry standards.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and contribute to multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of working independently and within teams.
- Deadline-oriented contributes to team efforts by accomplishing tasks on time.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build our Saas Application.
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Work with outside data sources and APIs
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Proven software development experience and Android skills development work experience ( 3- 6 years )
Proven working experience in Android app development
Experience with Android SDK
Experience working with Native Android, Java, and Kotlin.
- As an individual contributor understand the requirements, perform detailed design and coding, debugging, testing and release of the given modules.
- Development of new user-facing features using Mobile technologies, re-usable components and front-end libraries.
- Rapid development ability to build and demonstrate quick Mobile driven solutions.
- Work closely within a small team of experienced engineers to produce high-quality software products on a daring schedule.
- Demonstrate professional engineering practices including alignment to coding standards, producing design documentation, and supporting integration.
- Translating design and wireframes into high quality code, with an eye for performance on specific target devices.
- Write unit test and perform functional verification for the responsible modules
- Perform code reviews and sanity checks for the code developed.
- Thorough understanding of any of React Native and its core principles for developing and maintaining Android or iOS applications.
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Agile Scrum based Development
- Ability to communicate effectively and make effective Presentations
- Solid understanding of MVC and stateless APIs & building RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field, and Minimum of 3 years of experience in commercial software development.
- Expertise in object-oriented design methodologies
- Experience working with medium to large scale code bases in small to large groups
- A passion for front end application development
- Timely and committed: Being able to work in a time constrained and demanding environment
- One who likes to push beyond own goals and makes way through challenges!
- Quality-driven, quick learner who is also a team player, can work independently without supervision
Podium School is an upcoming ed-tech startup focused on providing fun and rewarding learning environments to 5 to 15 years old children. We are looking to expand our Android engineering team to help us build and maintain a highly engaging Android app for our parents and children. You can check our website at http://www.podium.school">www.podium.school or download our app from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.podium.mobileapp">https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.podium.mobileapp
- The candidate should be capable of completing app projects from start to finish independently.
- 0- 2 Years of overall industry experience and rich experience inPodium Introduction:
- Ability to think from the end user's perspective and focus on improving the overall product experience.
- Developer at heart with strong focus to learn and implement the latest enhancements in React Native.
- Hands-on experience on Web development technology stack, HTML/JS/CSS and other web development libraries and frameworks is an added advantage.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual Studio Code), Chrome debugging tools, ESLint, React Native CLI, Watchman, package manager, etc.
- Good familiarity with most of the React Native built-in and popular third party frameworks, libraries, and accelerators. With in-depth expertise on most of the popular ones.
- Excellent exposure and expertise in design patterns and software design patterns in general.
- Good communication skills.
Required Experience: 0- 2 years on React Native development
Qualification: BE/ Btech/ MCA/ BCA/ IT graduate
- React Native, Android, Firebase (Mandatory)
Passion for all things Mobile and have built complex Mobile Applications with React Native for at least 2 years. Have shipped apps on either the iOS App Store or Android Play Store, and are intimately familiar with their workflows. Comfortable with jest for writing unit and integration tests / appium for end-end testing. Intuition for usability and UI design, with an ability to balance polish with the constraints of timing and scope. Curiosity to remain updated with the newest technologies and frameworks. Comfort with any of WebRTC/Backend Stack/React JS is a strong plus. Most importantly, love coding!