We are looking for Project Manager- Scrum Master
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- Certified scrum master preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Note Work from office only
About Clirnet Services Pvt Ltd
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
● Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and
ensuring technical feasibility
● Manage deliverables across tech integration, backend oncall activities, data oncall
● Ensure resource availability and allocation
● Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
● Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
● Report and escalate to management as needed
● Perform risk management to minimize project risks
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
● Must have 3-4 years of IT Services delivery/project management experience
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
● Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software
development and web technologies
● Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are looking for an individual with a solution-oriented mindset. He/She should be able to understand and provide user-centered ideas and direct the team towards the same. This role will encompass the knowledge of design in the dimensions like User Interface, User Experience, along with strong project managerial skills. The individual should be able to understand the roadmap of a UX design from the client and be able to explain it to the team.
- Proven ability in the areas of project management, UX/UI design, client servicing.
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders involved to determine and document the Scope of the project
- Work with clients to analyse business requirements, scope, and technicalities associated with the product.
- Create project plans from the scope.
- Track project plans to ensure milestones are met on a consistent basis.
- Ensuring the UX - Requirement documentation is created properly and managed.
- Single Point Of Contact for all communications from the client to the team
- Ability to guide the team to follow design standards in terms of UI/UX Design.
- Communicate project status with management, team members and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Manage changes to the scope, schedule, costs, and timelines for the project.
- Bachelor's in relevant fields of Marketing, Design, Project Management, or Software Engineering.
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience in managing design projects.
- Excellent Project Management skills with the ability to lead and sustain multiple projects.
- Good english written and spoken communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Familiarity with tools like Figma, Zoho Projects, Sketch, Illustrator.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for an experienced technical project manager who is expected to work with various stakeholders to provide status updates as needed, mitigate project risks, anticipate bottlenecks, quantify the impact of making tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints.
As part of the Searce Cloud and Software engineering Technical Project Management team, you will work closely with the Engineering teams, Cloud Architects and Delivery Managers, and a broad range of cross-functional teams to develop and manage the execution of best practices. We will rely on your knowledge, expertise, and previous experience as a Technical Project Manager so that you can take an active role in working with the Cloud Engineering team through various stages of the project lifecycle, alignment of processes between Architecture, Service delivery management, definition and execution of new projects related to Cloud service delivery, cost management, compliance to name a few.
- Develop, maintain and scale effective Technical Project Management capability within Software / Cloud Engineering ensuring Searce meets and exceeds Availability, Performance, Security, Compliance and Cost goals in cloud service delivery
- End to end management of cloud and data projects from enterprise customers across the globe
- Work with all key cross-functional teams including Sales, Cloud Engineering, Software engineering and business teams to convey the technical vision for Searce digital growth and contribute to the alignment of programs, projects, and processes within Searce
- Assist software engineering and solutions engineering teams in project design and execution plans that meet or exceed defined customer requirements; assesses technology and execution risks and collaborates with stakeholders on decisions/strategy to achieve business goals
- Work with key stakeholders & management on process issues to address deficiencies impacting organization effectiveness
- Work with the project, program stakeholders to fully scope requirements
- Manage dependencies across multiple teams and initiatives
- Report progress and associated metrics
- Drive risks to mitigation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 3+ years of directly related work experience in both small and large companies with 2+ years of technical project management
- Great track record of technical project management and experience in technical specialties, methodologies, and processes
- Proven leadership in identifying and influencing the business to employ specific technologies and best‐in‐class processes; experience in Agile methodologies required
- Have a technical understanding of the challenges and issues of complex, large‐scale cloud and data migration projects
- Experience with and proven success evaluating business requirements, identifying trends, and working to build processes/best practices around project delivery
- Working knowledge of Cloud – AWS and GCP and Node, React, Python, Django.
- ITIL V3 Foundation and PMP Certification (Not Mandatory)
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup building an API-based catalogue of Environmental Datasets by leveraging Satellite data, AI, and the cloud.
We are looking for a Project Manager for managing our engagement with Climate TRACE, a coalition founded by former United States VP Al Gore - YES, you read that right and YES you might get a chance to interact with him as part of this role.
Climate TRACE is a coalition created to make an open emissions inventory of the world’s first comprehensive accounting of greenhouse gas (GHG) based primarily on direct, independent observation. The vision of Climate TRACE is to make meaningful climate action faster and easier by mobilizing the global tech community to track greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions with unprecedented detail and speed. Climate TRACE members include (carbon)plan, Earthrise Media, Hudson Carbon, Hypervine, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, OceanMinds, RMI, TransitionZero, WattTime and many more! You will be driving the partnership between Blue Sky Analytics and Climate TRACE!
- Maintain and foster relationships with all members of Climate TRACE.
- Rapport building and harvest new business avenues.
- Represent Blue Sky Analytics in various events.
- Participate in campaigns or new initiatives to push forth Climate TRACE and Blue Sky’s mission and vision.
- Ensures adherence to legally binding requirements.
- Plan and lead meetings, which may include internal and external stakeholders.
- Make proposals with timelines and ensure that the team meets the deadlines.
- Identify key stakeholders ensuring the establishment and maintaining positive business relationships among stakeholders (internal or external)
- Maintain regular communication with the coalition members.
- Define activities, responsibilities, critical milestones, resources skills needs, interfaces, and budget. Optimize costs and time utilization minimize waste and deliver projects on time on budget as per the contract and agreed on the scope with a high-quality result.
- Anticipate all possible risks and manage them by applying a suitable risk management strategy; while developing contingency plans.
- Track and report project KPIs and analyze project health.
- Effective implementation of software delivery methodologies to improve project KPIs.
- Provide individual and team mentoring; ensuring high levels of team engagement and developing capabilities within the team.
- Adopt and build software engineering best practices that can be leveraged by other teams.
- Excellent proven team management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in partnership and stakeholder management.
- Understanding the data ecosystem.
- Experience in strategy building will be a plus.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension-free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
At Emipro, Project Manager will be responsible for assisting our customers with the design and deployment of their Odoo ERP based Strategic Sourcing solutions. As functional experts, they will help lead the customer in the GAP analysis, design, build, testing and deployment of their business needs and associated business processes while providing project planning and management services.
- Manage all aspects of Project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to the executive team
- Ability to drive the overall Project Delivery to a successful conclusion requiring strong Project & Resource Management/Allocation skills coupled with a good Technical Background. Success will be measured by on-time, error-free delivery, with high satisfaction from Emipro’s Enterprise Customers or Business Team
- Can able to map the end user requirement with standard functionalities available in Odoo ERP
- Develop and Oversee detailed project plans
- Coordinate with Emipro’s cross Functional ERP Experts and Organize Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-Ups, and Review Meetings for Technical Team
- Identify, analyze and recommend business systems solutions to Emipro management having a broad business impact
- Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans, and status reports
- Identify ERP project risks and develop risk mitigation plans
- Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback
- Present formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management to provide recommendations and status updates
- Can assist with 360-degree aspects of an ERP Project deployment including (but not limited to): Business Process Configuration, Documenting current and future process flows and business rule configuration, User interface configuration, External system integration (if required), User and supplier set-up, Training to and Building the Team
- Manage conflicts, ensuring everyone involved is working together effectively towards successful Implementation
- Total experience of 5+ years having strong project/customer management experience with at least experience of handling 10+ Team members at a various hierarchical level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven problem-solving skills demonstrated through professional experience
- Expert level functional knowledge of various Business concepts like Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Procurement, Inventory, CRM, Sales & Purchase, Manufacturing & Accounting
- Demonstrated ability to learn, utilize and train customers on systems, features, and functionality for relevant products/solutions
- Proven decision-making ability and prioritization skills to balance conflicting demands across the project
- Strong Techno Functional Skills and minimum 2+ Years of Experience of working with at least one famous ERP system like SAP, Oracle ERP, Odoo, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce or any other similar software systems
- MBA is preferred but not mandatory
- Successful ERP Implementation experience with at least 3 Full Lifecycle End to End Implementation in any other well known ERP Systems
- Excellent Team Player, Meticulous, Self-Motivated & Self Starter
- Ready to work round the clock as per the situation demands
- Stress handling & Leadership Qualities
- Thorough understanding of Risk Management and its implications
As a Program Manager at HABER, you will own contract to delivery cycle of our flagship product eLIXA. In this role you will lead and coordinate workflows between sales, business operations, engineering and supply chain to successfully and timely take product to go-live. You will define scope, manage schedules and report on progress delivering on quality, cost and managing risks.
• Tier I MBA
• Minimum 6 years experience in program management or project management in software
or engineering or EPC industry
• Good working knowledge of tools like Jira, Confluence a plus
• Expertise in schedule management
• Ability to influence and inspire
At HABER, we are solving the challenges of tomorrow, today. We are bringing together the best minds in process, engineering, computing and chemistry to develop solutions to address some of the world’s toughest challenges – water and energy scarcity and sustainability. Over the past few years there has been an explosion in unstructured data across industry driven by affordable sensing technologies and adoption of analytical instrumentation. This sudden increase in data has resulted in industries spending significant amounts of time collecting, organizing and analysing content and very
little time driving value with the data. HABER is focussed on reversing this trend by helping our customers spend less time collecting and analysing data and more time using HABER’s platform to drive efficiency, identify issues before they happen and uncover hidden potential.
Follow us on Twitter @haber_tech or LinkedIn at inkedin.com/company/haber-technologies or visit us at haberwater.com/careers
‘Project Manager’ will be completely responsible for building a very robust team to operationally manage, meet KPIs, build strategy, and execute the project.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, training, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
While working at the company also endure...
- Opportunity to work with all the top-notch growing brands and startups
- Learning marketing, integrated campaigns, and growth
- -hacking of brands in different sectors
- Becoming a part of an enthusiastic, amazing culture, and fast-growing organization
- Opportunity to become an active stakeholder and driver of the organization
What you will need:
- Graduate degree with 2-4 years of experience handling projects, campaigns, and team
- Candidate with an agency, offline marketing execution, or startup background would be preferred
- Quick learner, confident, good presentation & relation-building skills
- Open for travel and ready to go the extra mile if the situation demands
- Keen attention to detail and good at spotting opportunities
- Client/Agency relationship exposure with strong relationship management skills
- Go-Getter attitude and responsibility to close all loops creatively - Long term vision and commitment
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify & document the Scope of Work (SOW), objectives and any assumptions.
- Prepare cost estimates for manpower + materials, and ensure we are charging accurately for our projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan, and monitor progress using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
- Ensure availability of all the tools and resources before initiating a project.
- Prepare and maintain timelines for the effective tracking and completion of the project.
- Delegate to internal resources and vendors effectively, and track progress ensuring the project runs on schedule.
- Coordinate with all the internal and external stakeholders for information, approvals, resolving issues, status updates, answering queries etc. While maintaining transparent communication.
- Maintain timesheet logs for all the resources.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Analyze and Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues ensuring the project stays on time and on budget.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and consulting skills
- Ability to manage multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Quick thinking, problem solving skills
- Budget management
- Confident, pleasant personality, ambitious, self-motivated.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
• Low investment.
• Entry for One Year VISA in Singapore.
• Openings in TWP Pass.
• Earn $800-$1200 & above (Rs. 40,000 - 60,000 & above).
• International career training for 1st 6 months at Singapore.
• No entrance exam/IELTS.
• Free counseling.
• Payment after VISA.
• Visa processing within 2-3 weeks.
• Transparent VISA Processing.
• Gateway to Australia.
• Arrear Candidates, Gaps are also acceptable.
• Fresher’s/Experienced can also apply.
- Project Manager will be accountable to handle the projects with delivery aspect such that the client is satisfied.
- Ability to manage a large size customer – Overall planning & execution.
- Lead planning and implementation of projects.
- Resource Allocation and Management.
- Develop and maintain project metrics and dashboards.
- Ensuring profitability of the project by accounting, costing and billing of projects.
- Project schedule and Tracking preferably JIRA or any other Scrum based tracking tool.
- Manage Risk and Issues logs with mitigation plan.
- Timely communicating with all stake holders about the status of the projects.
- Manage and trace requirements and scope creep.
- To keep client satisfied and grow the account.
Must Have Skills:
- Project Management.
- Scoping the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions.
- Hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing, interpersonal, internal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.