- Should experience in MS SQL Server.
- Production Support of Applications in SQL
- Good in Azure platform and experience in Ticketing tools like, ServiceNow/Jira.
- Analyse the query failures for cause and recommend technical resolution.
- Provide work-around solutions where possible to restore the service.
- Recommend solutions to application teams if code change is required.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- Manage and work on Incidents and resolutions.
- On-Call Support for production critical applications where stringent SLA compliance is essential.
- Liaise with customers and manage customers’ expectations on incidents.
- Define, document, and implement processes and procedures for supporting production environment.
- Work with developers to implement the change & document it.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work well within a team environment.
- Follow proper escalations procedures.
- Good understanding of ITIL concepts.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Excellent listening skills, self-starter, assertive, thorough, follows established procedures and the ability to meet deadlines.
About Wallero technologies
- Accreditation of Kofax KTA / KTM
- Experience in Kofax Total Agility Development – 2-3 years minimum
- Ability to develop and translate functional requirements to design
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, development, testing, documentation, version control, SDLC, Implementation and process orchestration
- Experience in Kofax Customization, writing Custom Workflow Agents, Custom Modules, Release Scripts
- Application development using Kofax and KTM modules
- Good/Advance understanding of Machine Learning /NLP/ Statistics
- Exposure to or understanding of RPA/OCR/Cognitive Capture tools like Appian/UI Path/Automation Anywhere etc
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders,like Analytics, RPA, Technology and Project management teams
- Good understanding of compliance, data governance and risk control processes
- Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Econometrics Or BE/B-Tech, MCA or MBA with 15+ years of full time education
- Previous experience of working on Agile & Hybrid delivery environment
- Knowledge of VB.Net, C#( C-Sharp ), SQL Server , Web services
Design and implement robust database solutions including
Security, backup and recovery
Performance, scalability, monitoring and tuning,
Data management and capacity planning,
Planning, and implementing failover between database instances.
Create data architecture strategies for each subject area of the enterprise data model.
Communicate plans, status and issues to higher management levels.
Collaborate with the business, architects and other IT organizations to plan a data strategy, sharing important information related to database concerns and constrains
Produce all project data architecture deliverables..
Create and maintain a corporate repository of all data architecture artifacts.
Understanding of data analysis, business principles, and operations
Software architecture and design Network design and implementation
Data visualization, data migration and data modelling
Relational database management systems
DBMS software, including SQL Server
Database and cloud computing design, architectures and data lakes
Information management and data processing on multiple platforms
Agile methodologies and enterprise resource planning implementation
Demonstrate database technical functionality, such as performance tuning, backup and recovery, monitoring.
Excellent skills with advanced features such as database encryption, replication, partitioning, etc.
Strong problem solving, organizational and communication skill.
Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Change Data Capture, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake
Minimum of 15 years of Experience with Informatica ETL, Database technologies Experience with Azure database technologies including Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Lake Exposure to Change data capture technology Lead and guide development of an Informatica based ETL architecture. Develop solution in highly demanding environment and provide hands on guidance to other team members. Head complex ETL requirements and design. Implement an Informatica based ETL solution fulfilling stringent performance requirements. Collaborate with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements for the requirements. Assess requirements for completeness and accuracy. Determine if requirements are actionable for ETL team. Conduct impact assessment and determine size of effort based on requirements. Develop full SDLC project plans to implement ETL solution and identify resource requirements. Perform as active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall ETL Informatica architecture and Identify, recommend and implement ETL process and architecture improvements. Assist and verify design of solution and production of all design phase deliverables. Manage build phase and quality assure code to ensure fulfilling requirements and adhering to ETL architecture.
Exp : 5yrs - 8yrs.
Job Location : Gurgaon
Notice period : Immediate / within 15 days.
Operation role - 5 yrs
Strong and hands on in Unix script, SQL scripting
How to run the queries
Knowing basic Java Programming is added advantage
NOTE : Candidate has to work in a shift including graveyard shift one week in a month
The role of the Production Support Engineer is a technical role thats ensures the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the platform / system and services.
High Impact production issues often require coordination between multiple Engineering, Infrastructure and Product groups, so you get to experience a breadth of impact with various groups.
- Logging and keeping records of various issues to help the team prioritize fixes and automations, along with measuring the product quality.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Monitor alerting channels, analyze problems, diagnose and do occasional code fixes with low to medium complexity.
- Taking ownership of technical issues and working closely with developers to resolve more complicated problems.
- Work closely with product and developers to enhance the quality of existing products.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Address urgent issues quickly, work within and measure against customer SLAs.
- Write scripts (shell, python, ruby, php) and aggressively automate manual / repetitive tasks.
- Automate scripts / tasks for reporting and maintenance; and build anomaly detectors and alerting where ever applicable.
- Develop smaller complexity features/enhancements in existing products.
- Perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues surrounding the application.
- Work closely with business in managing day to day issues, resolve user queries.
- Perform daily health checks of the application, job schedules and infrastructure supporting the application.
- Develop and facilitate monitoring systems to identify issues before they happen.
- Identify, develop and design features to solve pattern of problems to stabilize production systems.
- Create accurate DB queries that will identify affected data and rectify them.
- Build a deep understanding of the domain.
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux based systems.
- Experience working with MySQL and Postgresql and writing simple queries to get data for debugging issues.
- Being able to creatively come up with solutions for various problems and implement them.
- An in-depth understanding of the different products and ability to navigate through the code to debug and small fixes.
- Hands on with any of the scripting languages like Bash, Python, PHP, Ruby.
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking.
- Quick troubleshooting and diagnosing skills.
- Problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to join the dots around multiple events occurring concurrently and spot patterns.
Good to have requirements
- Prior production support experience.
- Prior programming experience.
- Familiarity with Grafana, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Sentry
- Experience in dealing with RESTful web services is a plus.
- Worked with microservices architecture
* Formulates and recommends standards for achieving maximum performance
and efficiency of the DW ecosystem.
* Participates in the Pre-sales activities for solutions of various customer
* Develop business cases and ROI for the customer/clients.
* Interview stakeholders and develop BI roadmap for success given project
* Evangelize self-service BI and visual discovery while helping to automate any
manual process at the client site.
* Work closely with the Engineering Manager to ensure prioritization of
* Champion data quality, integrity, and reliability throughout the organization by
designing and promoting best practices.
* Help DW/DE team members with issues needing technical expertise or
complex systems and/or programming knowledge.
* Provide on-the-job training for new or less experienced team members.
* Develop a technical excellence team
- experience designing business intelligence solutions
- experience with ETL Process, Data warehouse architecture
- experience with Azure Data services i.e., ADF, ADLS Gen 2, Azure SQL dB,
Synapse, Azure Databricks, and Power BI
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in relational database concepts and flat file processing concepts
- Must be knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies
MySQL - DBA L3 Support
- 7 -10 years of experience in MySQL, handled multiple versions & flavors of MySQL servers both for standalone & enterprise version, Data center and VM/Cloud setup.
- Strong database Configuration and troubleshooting / problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of database backup and recovery concepts and practices.
- Enabling disabling scheduled Jobs on MySQL Server
- Work with Dev and DevOps engineers to ensure that all needed data is gathered and provided to them for any performance issues
- Experience in managing both on-prem DB as well as VM / cloud based DBs
- Maintenance of backups (perform backups, monitor backup, report obsolete backups)
- Maintenance of user access (creating user accounts, dropping user accounts, granting privileges)
- Maintenance of log and trace files (remove, initialize, archive them)
- Knowledge on SQL scripts
- Managing Database administration includes Daily health checks, Database tuning, Query optimization & Backup & Replication
- Experience in alert configurations using existing alerting tools or scripts
- Job Title:- Microsoft Tech Lead
- Location:- CG Road, Ahmedabad(Mobile and flexible), WFH is available, sometime you have to come attend business meetings
- Education:- No bar in Education
- Desired Skills:- ASP.Net, C#, Database Design, MySQL, MSSQL, Bootstrap, SQL Server
- Experience: - 05 yrs. to 06 yrs.
- Number of Vacancy:- 01
- Job Timing:- Flexible Time
- Interview Process: - 2 round, First round is Telephonic, Second round is face to face only.
- Plan, lead and deliver the software development cycle.
- Lead technical team and solve their day to day issues.
- The successful candidate would lead a team of 6-10 developers.
- Handle ongoing projects as well as new projects.
- Guide or mentor new team members and existing members.
- Experience in Microsoft ASP, C#, SQL server, MS SQL, Bootstrap, database design and github.
Who can Apply
- Education : No bar
- Experience : Good to have: BFSI domain and professional certification
2) Design and Create AAS/OLAP/ Tabular cubes and automate processes for analytical needs. Expertise in developing OLAP cubes and developing complex calculations, Aggregations, implementing a dynamic security model using DAX functions in - Azure Analysis service
3) Writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications, Maintain data quality and overseeing database security, Partitions and Index. Extensively used performance monitor/SQL profiler/DMVs to solve deadlocks, to monitor long-running queries and trouble-shoot cubes SQL and T-SQL.
4) Designing database tables and structures, creating views functions and stored procedures.
5) Exposure to PowerBI will be an added advantage.
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open-source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open-source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of the team for an upcoming project at client location.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferably have a working experience of 4 Years and more , on production PostgreSQL DBs.
- Experience of working in a production support environment
- Engineering or Equivalent degree
- Passion for open-source technologies is desired
- Install & Configure PostgreSQL, Enterprise DB
- Technical capabilities PostgreSQL 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
- Server tuning
- Troubleshooting of Database issues
- Linux Shell Scripting
- Install, Configure and maintain Fail Over mechanism
- Backup - Restoration, Point in time database recovery
- A demonstrable ability to articulate and sell the benefits of modern platforms, software and technologies.
- A real passion for being curious and a continuous learner. You are someone that invests in yourself as much as you invest in your professional relationships.
- Monitoring database performance
- Optimizing Queries and handle escalations
- Analyse and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on high profile production databases
- Implement security features
- DR implementation and switch over
LOCATION: Bangalore and Mumbai