- 1.5+ Years of experience in .Net, ASP.Net and C#, WCF/API and REST services.
- Should be able to write clean and good scalable code.
- Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts.
- Knowledge of T SQL with SQL server 2008 R2/2012 including Stored Procedures, Triggers & User Defined Functions.
- Good to have CSS3 and HTML5 knowledge.
- Good analytical and communication skills are required.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who can do client interaction.
About revalsys technologies
ApnaComplex is one of India’s largest and fastest-growing PropTech disruptors within the Society & Apartment Management business. The SaaS based B2C platform is headquartered out of India’s tech start-up hub, Bangalore, with branches in 6 other cities. It currently empowers 3,600 Societies, managing over 6 Lakh Households in over 80 Indian cities to effortlessly manage all aspects of running large complexes seamlessly.
ApnaComplex is part of ANAROCK Group. ANAROCK Group is India's leading specialized real estate services company having diversified interests across the real estate value chain.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ApnaComplex is the place for you.
Key job responsibilities-
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant systems
- Understand the customer needs, design & implement
- Envision project goals, product architectural solutions with a high focus on detail to ensure successful implementation
- Articulate complex problems communicating viable architecture and design approaches in a clear and concise manner
- Enhance the agile SDLC within the Development Team through new learning, continued growth, and applying industry best practices and processes
- Keep optimizing & automating mundane tasks • Problem solving in accounting modules
Who You Are-
- You have a deep interest and passion for technology - You love writing and owning code and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage.
- You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills.
- You are self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results driven agile environment with varied responsibilities
- You have a strong knowledge in accounting systems like ledger entries
- 6 years of software development experience in backend
- Database technologies - SQL and/or NoSql
- Experience in developing REST APIs
- Knowledge of VCS using SVN/ GIT and Payment Gateways
- Expertise in design principles and their application
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures and algorithms Fast Learner & a Team Player
- What to look for at ApnaComplex
- Who are we A glimpse of ApnaComplex, know us better
- ApnaComplex - Media – Visit our media page
ANAROCK Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
💥 What will you do?
As a Backend Engineer, you will
- Create and maintain server-side code
- Designing database schemas to support business requirements
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Write unit tests
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Collaborate with front end engineers
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data, and Design teams to assist with web-application-related technical issues and support their requirements.
🙋 What are we looking for?
While we do not have a strict list of requirements for candidates interested in this role, some indicators that you would fit this role and our engineering culture are
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as a Backend engineer using Python frameworks like Django, Flask, etc
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience writing unit tests for the application is a plus
- Experience with building REST APIs
- Superior analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
2-5 years of experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
- Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization schemes.
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with millisecond response times
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills - Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor Bonus skills -
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Puppeteer - Experience writing unit tests
As an early member of our founding team, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with the founders. You'll also play a critical role in Tartan's growth and development by being a part of our decision-making processes🔥
Key deliverables for the Software Developer would be to work on meaningful, large-scale initiatives with a focus on autonomy to build features, be a part of the core team, and give direction to the product along with the CTO
What you'll do
- You will join a growing team of experienced developers building a cross-platform application, backend services and open platform
- You will collaborate with your peers to define architecture, quality standards, and best practices and participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- You will work closely with our product team, teaming up in small cross-functional teams to bring features from idea to prototype to final implementation
- You have a working knowledge of algorithms and data structures with space and memory complexities
- You have 3+ years of experience as a software engineer at a SaaS or technology company, including familiarity with the different pieces of technology involved in building modern web applications
- You are proficient in backend development and technologies. You should understand concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation, and their implementation.
- You deal well with constant change and high levels of ambiguity (we are a startup)
- You have experience in building RESTful APIs, Spring framework, and Mysql/RDS
- You have knowledge of Messaging Queues (Kafka/RabitMq/SQS), Dynamodb, Elastic Search, Redis/Memcache/Elasticache
- Experience with source control systems (prefer Github)
- Strive to craft clean, reliable, and highly maintainable code
- Experience with test-driven development and pair programming
- To you, technologies and programming languages are about tradeoffs. You may be opinionated, but you're not ideological and can learn new technologies as you go
Bonus points if
- Worked with microservices
- Passion for fintech
- Remote Work
- Home Office Stipend or Coworking Space Reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Crypto Mutual Fund
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
Qualifications for Net Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- 5 years of development experience using C# .NET
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic . NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
This is a role in the professional services Team which is responsible for customizations and building tailor-made customer solutions. The role graduates into Senior Product Engineer once the prospect gains knowledge on PHP, Database among other skillsets. The Team consists of high performing individuals and the role has high growth potential.
- To design and implement customizations like CRMs, IVRs, Reports and Automation modules.
- Customer interaction and requirement gathering and product consultancy.
- Requirement analysis and preparing the scope of work.
- To provide technical and services and solutions to the customers.
- To guide the onsite resources in implementing customized product features at the customer end.
- To test the customized solution in house and certify them for implementation.
- Excellent analytical skills and a high level of aptitude.
- Linux knowledge - basic commands. , Experience in Linux / Unix system configuration
- Knowledge of networking concepts like LAN Troubleshooting, WAN etc,
- Expert knowledge of scripting languages like PHP, Ajax, Java Scripts, Shell Script etc. & Database Postgres / MySQL / Oracle / MSSQL etc.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills