Jobs at ZettalogixInc
JAVA SPRING BOOT DEVELOPER - Immediate Joiners
Work Experience: 4-7 years
Work location: Hyderabad
Must Have Skills: Spring Boot
Desired Candidate Profile
Proficiency in core Java & Spring framework
Expertise in Web Service technologies.
Excellent knowledge in Databases and code integrations such as Postgres SQL, SQL Server, MySQL
Experience with Java Spring Boot, Hibernate Cloud Services, AWS, S3, Server-less lambda functions
Experience with security principles and frameworks
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and OAuth2 - Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, etc.
Essential skills are Core Java/J2EE, functional aspects, Spring Framework, Swagger, Tomcat, SVN, Git, Postman/Newman.
Should have worked in Agile methodologies.
Good object oriented and problem solving skills.
Strong communication skills along with the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and develop features using Java, Spring, and Hibernate
- Ability to design database schema, develop views and stored procedures
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Review and analyse business requirements and provide technical feasibility and estimates
- Coordinate the workflow between the UX team and front end developers
- 4-7 years of work experience developing Java-based backend applications
- Around 2 year of work experience using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Microservices
- Bachelor degree in computer science, or information technology, or other related field of study
Outline your part time freelance developer career with ZettaLogix! Enjoy the flexibility of remote work with the stability of excellent remuneration. We are looking for a freelance developers for long term assignments, who can give us 12 to 24 hours per week. (US SHIFT)
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer who will be responsible for:-
Design, code, test and manage various applications.
Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems.
Manage multiple projects simultaneously, and be able to address their specific needs and requirements at a moment's notice
Understand business needs that drive project features & functions and provide internal consultation.
Work closely with project managers to deploy project requirements
Has a true passion for design and technology.
Clear and thoughtful communication is another must-have for successful collaboration
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Fluent in English, both verbal and non-verbal
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing clear, high quality code to develop the best software. You will test your code, identify errors, and iterate to ensure quality code.
Qualifications • Education: Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Programming, or a similar field •
5+ years of professional experience in any one of the below mentioned software development.
RPA ( AUTOMATION ANYWHERE, BLUEPRISM, UIPATH)
ORACLE PL/SQL DEVELOPER
DBA ( SQL, ORACLE)
AZURE CLOUD (INFRASTRUCTURE , DEVELOPER)
AWS CLOUD ( INFRASTRUCTURE, DEVELOPER)
REPORT TOOLS ( CONGO’S, TABLEUAU, SSRS)
NETSUITE (DEVELOPER, FUNCTIONAL)
DATA STAGE ETL
The salary would be determined based on experience and credentials.(25K-80K-per month)
Age- Max 35 Years
Note- This is a Freelance role. Candidate is required to give 2 or 4 hours per day (US shift) should have min 5 years exp. in the relevant field.
- Provide development and maintenance services for .NET application.
- Develop and implement best practices for .NET programming.
- Review codes and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Identify the key problems and develop a solution within business and technical context.
- Design, develop, test, review and document .NET application programs.
- Evaluate user requests to determine budget, time, feasibility and compatibility of the new or modified program.
- Analyze technical architecture and provide recommendations.
- Coordinate with users to analyze and propose application solutions to meet business needs.
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle including coding, designing and documentation.
- Develop support processes to integrate .NET applications into in-house and third party applications.
- Prepare and maintain system-level, program-level and user-level documentations.
- Act as a technical lead for development and integration of .NET applications.
People hiring at ZettalogixInc
Antal International Network
About the company
ToppersEdge.com India Pvt Ltd
About the company