OpenStack Engineer with Storage or Networking domain
- Integrating Storage drivers with OpenStack
- Plugin testing using OpenStack standard (tempest)
- Implement OpenStack APIs : Volume, Snapshot, Image operations
- Working knowledge of Python for storage integrations in both community OpenStack and RedHat OpenStack
- Command line expertise on Cinder and Nova drivers
- OS knowledge on Ubuntu, CentOS and RHEL
- Networking concepts in flat/fabric san environments, VMware infra etc
- Good understanding of DevOps
ApnaComplex is one of India’s largest and fastest-growing PropTech disruptors within the Society & Apartment Management business. The SaaS based B2C platform is headquartered out of India’s tech start-up hub, Bangalore, with branches in 6 other cities. It currently empowers 3,600 Societies, managing over 6 Lakh Households in over 80 Indian cities to effortlessly manage all aspects of running large complexes seamlessly.
ApnaComplex is part of ANAROCK Group. ANAROCK Group is India's leading specialized real estate services company having diversified interests across the real estate value chain.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ApnaComplex is the place for you.
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of Terraforms
- Knowledge of AWS
Good to have -
- Scripting language: PHP/Go Lang and Python
- Webserver knowledge
- Logging and monitoring experience
- Test, build, design, deployment, and ability to maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Jenkins, maven Git, etc.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
- Must know how to choose the best tools and technologies which best fits the business needs.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to automate test and deploy the code and monitor.
- Work in close coordination with the development and operations team such that the application is in line with performance according to the customer's expectation.
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- An ability to quickly understand and solve new problems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent data interpretation
- Intrinsically motivated
- A tactical and strategic track record for delivering research-driven results
- What to look for at ApnaComplex
- Who are we A glimpse of ApnaComplex, know us better
- ApnaComplex - Media – Visit our media page
ANAROCK Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
Pixuate is a deep-tech AI start-up enabling businesses make smarter decisions with our edge-based video analytics platform and offer innovative solutions across traffic management, industrial digital transformation, and smart surveillance. We aim to serve enterprises globally as a preferred partner for digitization of visual information.
We at Pixuate are looking for highly motivated and talented Senior DevOps Engineers to support building the next generation, innovative, deep-tech AI based products. If you are someone who has a passion for building a great software, has analytical mindset and enjoys solving complex problems, thrives in a challenging environment, self-driven, constantly exploring & learning new technologies, have ability to succeed on one’s own merits and fast-track your career growth we would love to talk!
What do we expect from this role?
- This role’s key area of focus is to co-ordinate and manage the product from development through deployment, working with rest of the engineering team to ensure smooth functioning.
- Work closely with the Head of Engineering in building out the infrastructure required to deploy, monitor and scale the services and systems.
- Act as the technical expert, innovator, and strategic thought leader within the Cloud Native Development, DevOps and CI/CD pipeline technology engineering discipline.
- Should be able to understand how technology works and how various structures fall in place, with a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications.
- Troubleshoots basic software or DevOps stack issues
You would be great at this job, if you have below mentioned competencies
- Tech /M.Tech/MCA/ BSc / MSc/ BCA preferably in Computer Science
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge on Various DevOps Tools and Technologies
- Should have worked on tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible in a production environment for data intensive systems.
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD) preferably using Jenkins, scripting (Shell / Python) and Git and Git workflows
- Experience implementing role based security, including AD integration, security policies, and auditing in a Linux/Hadoop/AWS environment.
- Experience with the design and implementation of big data backup/recovery solutions.
- Strong Linux fundamentals and scripting; experience as Linux Admin is good to have.
- Working knowledge in Python is a plus
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, SMTP, HTTP, load-balancers (ELB, HAProxy) and high availability architecture is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope and timeline
- Willingness to travel within India and internationally whenever required
- Demonstrated leadership qualities in past roles
More about Pixuate:
Pixuate, owned by Cocoslabs Innovative Solutions Pvt. Ltd., is a leading AI startup building the most advanced Edge-based video analytics products. We are recognized for our cutting-edge R&D in deep learning, computer vision and AI and we are solving some of the most challenging problems faced by enterprises. Pixuate’s plug-and-play platform revolutionizes monitoring, compliance to safety, and efficiency improvement for Industries, Banks & Enterprises by providing actionable real-time insights leveraging CCTV cameras.
We have enabled our customers such as Hindustan Unilever, Godrej, Secuira, L&T, Bigbasket, Microlabs, Karnataka Bank etc and rapidly expanding our business to cater to the needs of Manufacturing & Logistics, Oil and Gas sector.
Rewards & Recognitions:
- Winner of Elevate by Startup Karnataka (https://pixuate.ai/thermal-analytics/).
- Winner of Manufacturing Innovation Challenge in the 2nd edition of Fusion 4.0’s MIC2020 organized by the NASSCOM Centre of Excellence in IoT & AI in 2021
- Winner of SASACT program organized by MEITY in 2021
Why join us?
You will get an opportunity to work with the founders and be part of 0 to 1 journey& get coached and guided. You will also get an opportunity to excel your skills by being innovative and contributing to the area of your personal interest. Our culture encourages innovation, freedom and rewards high performers with faster growth and recognition.
Where to find us?
Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pixuate-aiWork from Office – Bengaluru
Place of Work:
1. New Implementation in the area of building Cloud Infrastructure on AWS or Azure or GCP
2. Automating the Infrastructure Provisioning using Ansible, Terraform and other similar tools
3. Build end-to-end CI/CD automation using tools like Jenkins, GitHub Actions, GitLab and many other new generatio tools etc.
4. Integrate multiple functional or non-functional testing in CI/CD e.g. from Code quality, linting to shift left of Performance and Security testing
5. Cloud Migration - On-prem to any Cloud
6. Multi-cloud implementation
7. Take part in enhancements of cloud infrastructure, and automation process including security & compliance
CloudTechner is out to develop a full-stack Cloud & DevOps engineers and delivery a high quality service to it's clients. In a short span of one year, we have acquired more than a dozen active clients. Setup by founders whose root exist in the core area of Cloud & DevOps. Head out to https://www.cloudtechner.com" target="_blank">https://www.cloudtechner.com or https://linkedin.com/company/cloud-techner" target="_blank">https://linkedin.com/company/cloud-techner for more details about CloudTechner. You can also reach out to the Founder via LinkedIn -
Technical Skills :-
1. Proficiency / Working knowledge in any one cloud - AWS, GCP or Azure
2. Worked on Linux / Unix. Good networking concepts
3. Used CI/CD tools - Jenkins, GitHub, Sonar, JMeter etc.
4. Worked Automation tools - Terraform, Ansible, Python, Shell Scripting
5. Working knowledge of Container Technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
6. Installation / Setup & Configuration of Java / Node.js based application using tools like Apache, Ngnix, Tomcat etc.
7. Knowledge in Database would be a plus
A Strong Devops experience of at least 4+ years
Strong Experience in Unix/Linux/Python scripting
Strong networking knowledge,vSphere networking stack knowledge desired.
Experience on Docker and Kubernetes
Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
Exposure to Continuous Development Tools such as Jenkins or Spinnaker
Exposure to configuration management systems such as Ansible
Knowledge of resource monitoring systems
Ability to scope and estimate
Strong verbal and communication skills
Advanced knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
Exposure to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) like - Chainstack/IBM blockchain platform/Oracle Blockchain Cloud/Rubix/VMWare etc.
Capable of provisioning and maintaining local enterprise blockchain platforms for Development and QA (Hyperledger fabric/Baas/Corda/ETH).
What you do :
- Developing automation for the various deployments core to our business
- Documenting run books for various processes / improving knowledge bases
- Identifying technical issues, communicating and recommending solutions
- Miscellaneous support (user account, VPN, network, etc)
- Develop continuous integration / deployment strategies
- Production systems deployment/monitoring/optimization
Management of staging/development environments
What you know :
- Ability to work with a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code/script (Python, Ruby, Bash)
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfortable with frequent incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools (Chef, Packer, Ansible, or others)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and bare-metal systems
- Experience optimizing infrastructure for high availability and low latencies
- Experience with instrumenting systems for monitoring and reporting purposes
- Well versed in software configuration management systems (git, others)
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS or other) and tailoring apps for cloud deployment
Data management skills
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 1-3 years of equivalent experience in DevOps roles.
- Work conducted is focused on business outcomes
- Can work in an environment with a high level of autonomy (at the individual and team level)
Comfortable working in an open, collaborative environment, reaching across functional.
Our Offering :
- True start-up experience - no bureaucracy and a ton of tough decisions that have a real impact on the business from day one.
The camaraderie of an amazingly talented team that is working tirelessly to build a great OS for India and surrounding markets.
- Awesome benefits, social gatherings, etc.
- Work with intelligent, fun and interesting people in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Automate and maintain ML and Data pipelines at scale
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Data Engineers on feature development teams to containerize and build out deployment pipelines for new modules
- Maintain and expand our on-prem deployments with spark clusters
- Design, build and optimize applications containerization and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes and AWS or Azure
- 5 years of IT experience in data-driven or AI technology products
- Understanding of ML Model Deployment and Lifecycle
- Extensive experience in Apache airflow for MLOps workflow automation
- Experience is building and automating data pipelines
- Experience in working on Spark Cluster architecture
- Extensive experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with standard concepts and technologies used in CI/CD build, deployment pipelines using Jenkins
- Strong experience in Python and PySpark and building required automation (using standard technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, and Ansible).
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including firewalls, Active Directory, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, and databases.
- Experience with various virtualization technologies and multi-tenant, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- Basic Knowledge of machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch
- Solve complex Cloud Infrastructure problems.
- Drive DevOps culture in the organization by working with engineering and product teams.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to developers and help them architect scalable, robust, and highly-available systems.
- Frequently collaborate with developers to help them learn how to run and maintain systems in production.
- Drive a culture of CI/CD. Find bottlenecks in the software delivery pipeline. Fix bottlenecks with developers to help them deliver working software faster. Develop and maintain infrastructure solutions for automation, alerting, monitoring, and agility.
- Evaluate cutting edge technologies and build PoCs, feasibility reports, and implementation strategies.
- Work with engineering teams to identify and remove infrastructure bottlenecks enabling them to move fast. (In simple words you'll be a bridge between tech, operations & product)
- Deep understanding of open source DevOps tools.
- Scripting experience in one or more among Python, Shell, Go, etc.
- Strong experience with AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, Security, Lambda, Cloud Formation, SQS, etc)
- Knowledge of distributed system deployment.
- Deployed and Orchestrated applications with Kubernetes.
- Implemented CI/CD for multiple applications.
- Setup monitoring and alert systems for services using ELK stack or similar.
- Knowledge of Ansible, Jenkins, Nginx.
- Worked with Queue based systems.
- Implemented batch jobs and automated recurring tasks.
- Implemented caching infrastructure and policies.
- Implemented central logging.
Good to have:
- Experience dealing with PI information security.
- Experience conducting internal Audits and assisting External Audits.
- Experience implementing solutions on-premise.
- Experience with blockchain.
- Experience with Private Cloud setup.
- B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering degree/experience.
- You need to have 2-4 years of DevOps & Automation experience.
- Need to have a deep understanding of AWS.
- Need to be an expert with Git or similar version control systems.
- Deep understanding of at least one open-source distributed systems (Kafka, Redis, etc)
- Ownership attitude is a must.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thats what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!