We are seeking an experienced Software Development Engineer – II. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering high-quality software solutions. As a Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of projects.
Salary: 25-40 LPA
How your day will look like:
Successfully take over the development & enhancement of the assigned components in a high through put distribution system.
Leverage robust open-source technologies instead of building to improve the maintainability in terms of time & cost.
Successfully develop solutions which help us integrate RateGain products with our partners.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management and design, to define and prioritize technical requirements and project milestones.
Foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment, encouraging knowledge sharing and cross-team collaboration.
Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies and identify opportunities to leverage new tools and techniques to improve our software development processes.
Collaborate with stakeholders to define and drive the technical roadmap and ensure alignment with business goals.
Monitor project progress, identify risks and issues, and implement appropriate mitigation strategies.
Establish and enforce engineering standards, processes, and methodologies to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality software.
What will help you succeed in the role:
Algorithms, Data Structures & Problem Solving.
J2EE – Hibernate/ORM, JDBC, JMS etc. with tomcat, jetty and other popular containers.
Experience in developing easy to use, high performance REST based web APIs with JSON, XML.
Experience in writing robust, efficient SDKs for server-side components.
Experience in writing software adapters to integrate RateGain products with external party products.
Hands-on experience with messaging services likeJMS, RabbitMQ, Kafka is a plus.
Experience with NoSQL databases like hbase, Cassandra, Mongo DB is a plus.
Experience with cloud platforms and microservices architecture is a plus.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
mavQ is seeking a motivated Consultant to join our team. You will be an integral member of the Professional Services team dedicated to work on the recently acquired mavQ’s Electronic Research Administration products built on a REST based Java platform running in Tomcat. The work is about 70% implementation and new development and 30% maintenance.
Work Location: Hyderabad, India.
What You will be doing:
- Work closely with the Business Analysts and Project Managers to implement the products on new customer sites
- Analyze client requirements and match with system functionality to develop SOWs.
- Develop tools and applications with producing clean, standardized, and scalable code
- Look into ways implementation tasks can be automated using appropriate tools and scripting
- Troubleshooting bugs and answering implementation questions from customers and the product teams.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams
- Ensure change management processes are followed
- Ensure software is up-to-date on latest versions of Apache Tomcat, Apache Solr and Java
What you will bring:
- Overall 2-5 Years of experience.
- Database knowledge of SQL, T-SQL
- Some ETL experience - Knowledge of Pentaho Business Intelligence / Pentaho Data Integration preferred.
- Basic understanding of upgrading Java applications running on Tomcat to newer versions of Java and Tomcat.
- Basic understanding of cloud computing & distributed systems.
- Basic understanding of command-line interfaces & shell
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Professional Development opportunities through various mavQ sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Google Cloud, Amazon & others
· Understand requirements and translate them to product features.
· Participate in Scrum meetings and express the work done and the plan clearly. Participate in scrum ceremonies and clearly communicate.
- Develop applications using Front end, middleware, and database-related technologies.
- Should be hands-on in developing and implementing best practices and writing smart pieces of code.
- Coding standards should be followed, and the code should be highly performant.
- Should be able to write unit test cases using any of the frameworks and should be completely automated.
- Should have strong exposure to REST API design and principles and adhere to RAML/Swagger or Open API specification
- Should be able to do impact analysis and document the design of the components.
- Should be able to develop reusable components using proper design patterns as listed by lead/architect so that it is extensible.
The Role offers
· An outstanding opportunity to re-imagine, redesign, and apply technology to add value to the business and operations.
· An end-to-end project exposure across multiple technical stacks and cloud platform
· An individual who has a passion for learning and adapts to new technologies quickly and scales to the next level easily.
- High visibility, the opportunity to interact with multiple groups within the organization, technology vendors, and implementation partners.
· 4+ years of in-depth knowledge in Core Java, Spring DI, Spring MVC, REST, JMS, Hibernate, JDBC, PL/SQL
· 1+ years of experience in Spring boot, Angular 8 or above
· 2+ years of experience in RESTful HTTP services design
· 2+ years of experience with SQL Server, Postgre SQL writing stored procedures, performance tuning, and identifying deadlocks, transactions, and data locking/blocking scenarios
· Working knowledge of Webpack, CLI, and Agile Scrum framework
· Good communication and unit testing knowledge.
· Good to have knowledge in one of the cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/PCF
· Work experience in frameworks like JPA, Spring Core, Spring AOP, and Spring Data
· Familiar with Continuous Integration methodologies and tools, including Jenkins
· Good to have: Exposure to Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud deployment
· MCA/equivalent master’s in computers is a must.
What You will do
● Create beautiful software experiences for our clients using design thinking, lean and agile methodology.
● Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical culture.
● Work in collaborative, fast-paced and value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients.
● Help to grow the next generation of developers and have a positive impact on the industry.
● Experience: 4+ years.
● Server-side development experience mainly in JAVA, (Python and nodeJS can be considerable)
● UI development experience in ReactJS or AngularJS or PolymerJS or EmberJS or Jquery etc. are good to have.
● Passion for software engineering and follow the best coding concepts. ● Good to great problem solving and communication skills. Nice to have
● Product and customer-centric mindset.
● Great OO skills, including design patterns.
● Experience with devops, continuous integration & deployment.
● Exposure to big data technologies, Machine Learning and NLP will be a plus.
● Competitive salary.
● Work from anywhere.
● Learning and gaining experience rapidly.
● Reimbursement for basic working set up at home.
● Insurance (including a top up insurance for COVID).
Location Remote - work from anywhere.
Zemoso Technologies is a Software Product Market Fit Studio that brings silicon valley style rapid prototyping and rapid application builds to Entrepreneurs and Corporate innovation. We offer Innovation as a service and work on ideas from scratch and take it to the Product Market Fit stage using Design Thinking->Lean Execution->Agile Methodology.
We were featured as one of Deloitte Fastest 50 growing tech companies from India thrice (2016, 2018 and 2019). We were also featured in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific both in 2016 and 2018.
We are located in Hyderabad, India, and Dallas, US. We have recently incorporated another office in Waterloo, Canada. Our founders have had past successes - founded a decision management company acquired by SAP AG (now part of Hana Big data stack & NetWeaver BPM), early engineering team of Zoho (leading billion $ SaaS player) & some Private Equity experience.
Marquee customers along with some exciting start-ups are part of our clientele.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Expertise in the over-all development cycle and strong technical experience
- Strong Java programming, architecture, DevOps and QA chops.
- Wide experience working with a diverse engineering stack in a fast-paced environment.
- Create and lead a team of engineers and drive development efforts for various products.
- Lead a team
- Code and Architect key features that form the backbone of platform
- Conduct performance reviews and mentor and guide the team reporting
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
If the above mentioned requirement matches your profiles and if you are interested, please apply here
• Backend (Java, Spring, Rest)
• Resource with UI (React JS/ Angular JS/Vue JS/ Backbone JS /Similar) like Material UI or Ant Design.
• Experience with code deployment technologies.
Are you looking for placements?
If yes, we at Skill Academy (Testbook) have a very unique placement guidance program, that too COMPLETELY FREE!!!
All you have to do is just fill out the below google form, and clear a screening interview. Some of the features of Placement Guidance Program will be:
- Soft Skills Training
- Resume & Profile Building
- Interview Preparation (Technical & Non Technical)
- Unlimited interviews with hiring partners.
Do check out Skill Academy by Testbook: https://testbook.com/skill-academy" target="_blank">https://testbook.com/skill-academy
- Great aptitude and analytical thinking.
- Self-directed and capable of working in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in UI work is preferred.
- Diligence and proactive behavior is expected/must.
- Writing complex SQL queries and optimizing queries is a PLUS.
- Good knowledge in Server Performance Optimization is a PLUS.
- Experience with advanced data structures, API/service interface development and web development.
- Experience building large scale systems in a high availability production environment is preferred.
Tomcat application server knowledge
Full Stack Developer
Type: Full Time
Location: IIT Kanpur, UP [Onsite + Remote]
Desired Qualification: Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Experience : 1+ years
CTC: As per industry standard
Lenek Technologies aspires to create an ecosystem of research and development around medical
technologies in India as well as strengthen its supporting domestic manufacturing sector. The company's
vision is to take quality healthcare to the masses by addressing roadblocks with innovative solutions through
Job Summary :
● We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a
cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception
● As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding
languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. Also, an excellent team player with
the ability to own deliverables/projects from beginning to end with little direct supervision.
● If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
● Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
● Experience developing desktop, web, and mobile applications
● Strong algorithms, analytical skills, and data structures knowledge.
● Very good understanding of HTML5, CSS3
ReactNative(good to have).
● Good understanding of server side library and bundling tools, such as Hapi, Express, Webpack, etc.
● Have sound knowledge and experience in scripting language Python
● Familiar with python backend frameworks like Flask.
● Have experience in source code management tools: preferably git
● Good to have knowledge of AWS Cloud.
● Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases e.g. MySQL, MongoDB and web servers (e.g. Apache2,
● Flexible to work on DICOM and PACS.
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
● Thrive in a start-up environment and enjoy wearing many hats. Integral and entrepreneurial way of
thinking and acting
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
● Design client-side and server-side architecture
● Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
● Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
● Write effective APIs
● Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
● Create security and data protection settings
● Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
● Write technical documentation
● Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software