Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech startup founded by IIT Alums and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun. Our tech team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
Shirish Chandrakar – CEO/Co-Founder
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO
At Learngram, we are building an online teaching & learning platform with a large breadth to address live, non-live and collaborative parts of classroom interactions. We follow an extremely user focused product development approach to address the needs of teachers & students and bring them to a smooth classroom experience online, and in the process, elevate their effectiveness to a new level.
Learngram is a tech company in every sense with the tech product being the heart of the company with zero to minimal ops. Naturally, we are building a seemingly complex tech product with various moving parts having to seamlessly interact with each other at scale, and deliver the best experience to the users.
The Fullstack team at Learngram is a very dynamic one that is involved in delivering full-fledged features, complex live interactions, smooth and bug free user experiences, scaling related initiatives, handling production issues and much more. Having strong ability on Frontend, Backend and Deployment allows the Fullstack team to play a crucial role in being flexible and participating in various phases of product development to deliver the utility and experience to users in a comprehensive and engaging manner.
Fullstack Developer role at Learngram requires you to be well versed in Frontend, Backend & Deployment, architecture design, performant DB queries, handling multiple backend code bases, caching, logging, backend scaling, handling cloud deployments & releases, writing very maintainable & well architected code, adopt latest technologies to solve various complex problems, delivering full-fledged features with minimal bugs and a highly user experience focused mindset.
This role at Learngram requires you to follow and innovate the product development process to ensure effective communication with various teams and efficient work environment. We also require you to be involved in creating healthy relationships within the team built on ownership, support & effective communication to keep the people-first culture of the company alive and enjoy creating with the team. A passion to be an early team member of a startup and build products ground up is crucial to keep the intensity and ownership culture within the team.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Frontend & Backend architecture
- Frontend & Backend development (Node/Python + React/React Native)
- Strong at Html, Css & Js
- Experienced with frameworks like Express/Flask & Bootstrap/Material
- Websockets and real time communication
- DB design and optimised querying
- Building well architected and low latency Apis
- Ability to build custom UI components from scratch with full functionality and interactions as given in design
- Robust frontend state management
- Deployment on Cloud (AWS)
- Message Queuing (Kafka)
- Caching (Redis)
- Unit testing
- User experience focused development & testing
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Effective communication across dev, QA, design & product teams
- Load testing, Scaling & Autoscaling knowledge is a plus
- Notifications and analytics knowledge is a plus
- WebRTC knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of experience in Fullstack Development
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team and the familiarity of working with dev, QA, design and product teams
- Experienced in both web & mobile app development
- Experienced in working on microservices architecture based code bases
- Experienced in handling production code & releases, both frontend & backend
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active and strong sense of ownership
- Ability to architect and build full-fledged complex features from scratch
Note: This job posting is for a full time effort for a 3-6 month contract period. There is an opportunity to get an employment offer depending on the performance in this contract period.
Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech start-up founded by IIT Alumnus and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun, while empowering institutions & educators have an online presence and grow by selling their content online. Part of our team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
Shirish Chandrakar – Co-Founder/CEO
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO
We are looking for early team members to join our startup who are enthusiastic to build products ground up, passionate problem solvers, high quality result focused individuals who can build the company along with us!
*Design overall architecture of the application.
*Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
*Maintain code integrity and organization.
*Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
*Experienced with Front-end Technology like Angular 5+, HTML, CSS, JQuery.
*Highly experienced with back-end programming languages PHP, Node JS.
*Experience with cloud services like AWS and GCP.
*Knowledge of code versioning tools such as git, svn etc.
*Framework knowledge like Codeigniter/ Laravel Framework/ CakePhp / Zend etc.
*Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document and deploy changes to the system
*Participate in deployment planning/ Participate in the project planning.
- Experience building applications using NodeJS and frameworks such as Express.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and NodeJS including its core principles.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Strong experience with MongoDB, Postgres
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, and Sass
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
Zobaze builds shop management tools for the common shop keeper and aims to build an entire retail and restaurant management infrastructure for the world.
As a full-stack engineer, you will work with the founders, support engineers, and mobile app engineers. We are a small team, but we are a hardworking and passionate bunch, motivated by collaboration, strong results and the impact Zobaze makes on our customers.
- Develop and maintain features for our backend APIs, web office editor, and online ecommerce platform.
- Build new product lines (e. g. Internal tools for analytics/management, import/export utilities, databases)
- Help assess and recruit future engineers.
- We use a myriad of other tools, which we expect you to learn when required. Being a good learner is a must.
- 2+ years of experience in professional software development, startup experience is ideal
- Experience owning technically challenging and demanding projects.
- Experience across the entire stack, from backend to frontend.
- Knowledge in any of Vue/React/Angular 2+
- Experience in any modern cloud infra (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- A customer-first mindset, to ensure what we build meets what customers need
- Introspective nature and result oriented attitude
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Experience and ability to translate designs into Wordpress pages using Page Builder (Visual Composer, Divi or Elementor) and PHP
- Designing and managing the website back-end with PHP including database and server integration.
- Developing custom Wordpress themes.
- Integration of third party plugins and APIs.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting Wordpress related issues.
- Proficient with any plugin.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer
- Knowledge of front-end technologies including CSS3 and HTML5
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
and maintain applications used by teams across. You will learn and develop
applications based on cutting edge technologies and deploy them on client's
infrastructure. You need to identify newer technologies as needed
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Working with groups within the company to gather requirements and collaborate with
architects to build solutions.
Designing, developing and Unit testing to ensure successful system Integration of
Providing support for interface issues to update changes and provide fixes to bugs
Creating and documentation of test results to ensure accurate results are recorded
Assisting and supporting in platform upgrades and mentoring Junior engineers on
technology aspects to help upscale knowledge
Working with diverse programming languages as needed to ensure successful
running of a applications.
Have 4 years of relevant experience and education in Computer Science or
Display experience in working on front end technologies like bootstrap and ReactJS
Show proficiency in technical evaluation of products and design of applications
Be comfortable working with scripting languages such as Python or Perl
Be able to learn new technologies quickly
Have proficiency in using build tools in Linux commands and Shell
Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills and an ability to build
trusting relationships with customers
- Experience as full stack / back end developer with expertise in Python/Node JS/Java/PHP.
- Understanding of data analytics, web analytics, and key performance indicators.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Good in Data Structure and algorithms
- Expertise in AWS/ GCP/ Azure or any cloud provider
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Github / Gitlab.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Should have worked on Django/ Flask/ Spring/ Hibernate/ CodeIgniter
- Proficiency in Python or PHP software development on Linux platforms, or on Windows
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.Implement security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions such as databases.
- Explore design implications and work towards appropriate balance between functionality and performance
- Work with a cross-discipline team of User Experience, Visual Design, Project Management, Development and testing.
- Writing White Papers and documenting the findings, learnings and challenges during the projects.
- Lead a team, resolves issues and effectively manage employee discipline. Play a key role in recruitment and campus drives.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Electronics.
- Hands on experience in either MEAN stack or Python-Django-Flask