Looking to hire an engineer, to become a part of the early team, with the track to become a part of leadership at our company.
2-3 years of relevant experience needed.
Representative (not exhaustive) responsibilities:
- Design, implement, test, deploy REST APIs with Python on AWS Linux servers
- Enhance front end features and integrate with back end to deliver a fully functional product (ReactJS)
- Implement and set up automated tests to periodically test backend infrastructure for reliability, security and performance
- Design new data pipelines to enable production deployment of new models
- Mentor junior employees and interns in the company
- Additionally, interest and ability to contribute to continuous enhancement of our state of the art NLP models and Inferencing engine is a big plus
Check out: https://www.contractken.com/work-with-us
Good equity + base compensation
Fast Track Your Application
Think about the ICP for ContractKen.
Sign up for a trial plan, experience the product and provide feedback on how to improve the current experience of the product to add immediate value to the ICP. We don't need you to fully code any feature in its entirety and are not looking for free work. The idea is to identify folks who get** what we are trying to do with ContractKen and find faster alignment with the right candidate.
We, Itu Chaudhuri Design Pvt Ltd, are one of India's leading graphic design studio. Our work covers branding, communication, packaging and digital, for editorial, social, consumer and product businesses. We also design and develop award winning websites, which include news websites (The Hindu), interactive and experimental applications (Re:Reader), erp softwares, mobile apps, ecommerce websites and more (https://icdindia.com/projects/category/digital).
We are searching for an innovative senior website developer to join our company. As the senior website developer, you will oversee the company’s website development team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary for a senior website developer to interact with the clients. You will be responsible for supervising and coordinating with the development team of the client for smooth delivery of the design and frontend code of the projects.
You will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills are a must.
To be successful as a senior website developer, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems. Outstanding senior website developers are accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with their teams.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Managing and maintaining of existing and new clients’s website on a day to day basis
- Expert knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Microsoft Clarity, etc.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Minimum 6 years of working experience as a web developer is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Familiarity with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net is a plus.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with cms like WordPress, Drupal, HubSpot, etc.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
Established in 2014, they are a global technology services company that delivers Digital Transformation, Cloud, Data and Insights, Cybersecurity, and Strategic Staffing solutions that improve customers’ businesses and bottom line. They are a team of over 400 people, headquartered in the US and one of the operating countries is India.
Position: Python Lead
Experience: 9+ years
Hands on Experience working in architecture involving one or more of the following concepts and their implementation:
XML/JSON message processing REST API, GraphQL Object Relational Mapping Asynchronous web services and distributed message queues.
Description of Skills/abilities:
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc. Experience administering innovation with methodologies such as design thinking.
- Experience working on Agile Scrum and DevOps aligned delivery teams.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Strong communication skills and great product sense.
- Proficient communication skills verbal and written.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance depending on the specific project.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python, using of Pycham.
- Understanding of the differences between multiple deliveries platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge in Python web framework such as Django, Flask depending on technology stack.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology stack.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- 4+Years Full stack Python Developer - exposure to web frameworks like Django, Flask and Falcon.
- Experience building APIs for a rapidly iterating product and restful APIs and development of services layer using Pythons Flask framework and should be proficient in writing unit test cases using Pytest package.
- Database level programming using both SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle) and No SQL (Mongo DB/Casandra) and designing the database level stored procedures and persistence logic.
- Experience in developing Arduino libraries is an added advantage.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: Web Application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development
Oddr is looking for an experienced senior full-stack engineer to help us build scalable multi-tenanted enterprise Cloud applications. The ideal candidate should be able to bring new ideas to the table and design and develop distributed microservices with a strong emphasis on security, resiliency, scalability, performance, and quality. As a senior engineer, the candidate should be able and willing to mentor and guide fellow team members on best practices like code styling, efficiency, and testability as the team scales and grows. The candidate should demonstrate leadership qualities, be a self-motivated team player, and take pride in what they deliver.
The candidate should be interested in a long-term stable career to grow with our company. The candidate will need to work late night hours because of the geographic distribution of the team.
- Strong proficiency in .NET Core and C#
- Strong proficiency in React.js and its core principles
- Experience with backend and frontend test automation frameworks and tools
- Strong knowledge of Cloud development concepts
- Experience with successful end-to-end delivery of web applications in the Cloud. Azure knowledge is a strong plus.
- Experience with API-driven development and developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with database design and writing complex SQL
- Ability to write clean, well-structured code with adequate test coverage, proper abstraction, and reusability
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, manage priorities, and take responsibility for delivering to time and quality requirements
- Good understanding and experience with Agile development methodologies
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Minimum qualifications required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a reputable institute. Master's preferred.
- 5 years of experience. 7 years preferred.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics
- A thorough understanding of computer architecture, operating systems, and data structures
- A logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Knowledge of AWS is an add-on
The requirement is immediate and what we are looking for is as follows:
The candidate should:
- be well versed with both front & back end development. Just being versed with one wont do. Nope. Has to be both. Period.
- have had "project lead" experience & should be able to conceptualise a project from start to finish. Leaving it mid way just isn't our style...unless it's a boring conversation or a McAalo Tikki Burger...both suck equally!
- be able to think on their feet, think out of the box, push the envelope, look at the big picture, find the devil in the details, lead by example & most importantly, should be willing to go back to the drawing board. Here, thats all the office jargons we could put up here...rest needed censoring.
- have good communication skills. We don't need the best. As long as you can recite 'ba-ba black sheep' without a pause or two, it should do!
- be healthy, fit & willing to work some days from office and some days from home. To us, work life balance is very important & so is paying 50% office rent during the pandemic!
Expertise in one/more programming languages preferably
python, Django framework..(Mandate)
Very good in Database Management Systems [ SQL, NoSql ]
Preferred technology stack.
Databases: Postgresql, Mysql, Sqlite