Job Title:- Senior Flutter Developer
Experience:- 3 to 5 years
We are looking for experienced Flutter developers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
- Meeting with development managers to discuss software projects.
- Conducting feasibility studies for upgraded software systems.
- Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Writing advanced programming code
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system
- Reviewing updated software systems
- Managing project timelines and tasks
- Writing development reports
- Creating technical documents for new software programs
- Training staff on software use
- Have 2+ years of experience with either iOS or Android development
- Knowledge of common mobile project architectures, their pros and cons depending on project size
- Being up to date with trends in mobile frameworks
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project environments
- Being a team player, ready to give and receive candid feedback
- Ability to keep code elegant and clear.
- Ability to execute the project independently.
• Design and Build cross-platform mobile apps for Android and IOS using Flutter.
• Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
• Experience in submitting mobile applications to Play Store and App Store.
• Experience with version control tools like Git/Bitbucket.
• Experience with any of the state management solutions like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc. knowledge About firebase.
• Mobile app architecture design and optimization.
• 1+ Years of active development in Flutter (Dart)
• Develop new features using Flutter
• Create reusable widgets and components
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Immediate joiners are more preferred.
Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- Just some previous projects to showcase, no need for CV immediately
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
Industry - IT software/services (Digital Consulting /Digital Apps/Clous & devops services)
Location – Hinjewadi – Phase I (Work from home due to COVID-19 situation)
Education - Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
Experience – 2-5Years
Joining - Immediate / 15 days
Excellent Communication Skills
Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for clients.
Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user
Integrate third-party API's.
Write unit and integration tests.
Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
Work with native modules when required.
Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project
manager, QA professional, and a designer.
Complete sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
Assist with building estimates.
Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each
other as problems arise.
Follow Full Stack's detailed development process
- Ability to consistently produce clean, efficient code based on client specifications
- Ability to integrate software components and third-party programs to meet specifications
- Reliability and proficiency in verifying and deploying programs and systems
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Collaborative mindset and willingness to recommend and execute improvements
- Commitment to optimization and accountability evident in creating technical documentation for reference and reporting
· Must Have: React native development,Android/iOS Native Development Experience
· Good To Have: MySQL, TypeScript, Ionic
· Organized, self-motivator, great communicator, detail oriented and fast learner.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills at the business and technical level
· Strong work ethics, commitment and team work
· Should be a good team player & ready to shoulder additional responsibility
Designation: Android Developer
No of Vacancy: 1
Job Brief: We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing
mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of
talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
- Knowledge of Objective C, Swift, React Native can be considered as add on.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development● Have published at least one original Android app
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal
with different screen sizes Familiarity with RESTful / JSON APIs to connect Android
applications to back- end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
requirements Familiarity with cloud message
- PIs and push notifications Understanding of Google's Android design principles and
interface guidelines Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN /
GIT Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Key Skills: Android SDK, SOA, XML, MySQL, JSON, Android, SQLite, Git, Objective C,
We are looking for:
Someone who is passionate about beautifully designed app experiences
Fascinated by all aspects of application development, from brainstorming
design to implementation and release.
Team player who can write clean and maintainable code.
Someone with strong foundation in data structures & algorithms, OS,
Someone with excellent knowledge of Java Technology Stack, Mobile
Development, and Android eco-system.
Someone with good understanding of mobile app UI/UX and Material Design.
3+ years of software development experience in Android.
Someone with excellent debugging and optimization skills.
Mandatory: Hands on experience working with Java or Kotlin. Very strong logical skills. Good hold on operating system concepts and data structure. Experience with web services , SQL Lite , camera kit , image caching concepts, keychain , past experience working with one of the design patterns like MVC / MVVM / MVP , network check implementation.
Good to have: Rx-Swift experience , video / image filter experience , media player usage , complex UX effects , couch-db , RealM.Knowledge of GIT management , Continuous Integration and Continuous Development practices.
Soft Skills: Strong communication skills , high spirited , eager to learn , able to perform in a high pressure environment