We are looking for an exceptionally talented DevOps Lead Engineer, Knowledge of CI/CD t
- Understanding customer require
ments and project KPIs
- Implementing various developme
nt, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Setting up tools and required
- Defining and setting developme
nt, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to re
view, verify, and validate the software code developed in th e project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and
fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes durin
g the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building autom
ated processes wherever possib le
- Identifying and deploying cybe
rsecurity measures by continuo usly performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root
- Selecting and deploying approp
riate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvem
ent and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline ( CI/CD Pipeline)
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Handling and monitoring the te
- Kubernetes Manages or On Premi
- Helm Charts
About TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. is recognized as a market leader in the field of technology-based staffing. TIGI HR is widely considered as India's most trusted and sought-after recruitment brand, making it an ideal choice for businesses interested in outsourcing personnel. The company operates with the goal and vision of fostering the creation of as many leaders and employment around the globe as is reasonably feasible. TIGI HR has, in a very short amount of time, developed a large-scale firm that is sustainable over the long term. The company places a high priority on speed, scalability, and predictability in its operations, which helps it to establish and maintain long-term trust relationships with both prospective clients and existing ones.
As it keeps an eye on the newest trends and technology that are available to HR professionals, TIGI HR is constantly one step ahead of the competition. In a very short amount of time, TIGI HR utilizes AI-based Recruit Robots and TMS technology to attract a potential talent pool.
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
AWS: 7-10 years experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch) to develop and maintain AWS-based cloud solutions, with emphasis on best practice cloud security.
Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
Strong scripting skills and automation skills.
Expertise in Linux system administration.
Beneficial to have
- Basic DB administration experience (MySQL)
- Working knowledge of some of the major open-source web containers & servers like apache, tomcat and Nginx.
- Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- Experience in Docker, Ansible & Python.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- Ensuring critical system security using best-in-class cloud security solutions.
We are looking for a passionate, high energy individual to help build and manage the infrastructure network that powers the Product Development Labs for F5 Inc. The F5 Infra Engineer plays a critical role to our Product Development team by providing valuable services and tools for the F5 Hyderabad Product Development Lab. The Infra team supports both production systems and customized/flexible testing environments used by Test and Product Development teams. As an Infra Engineer, you ’ll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and work with talented individuals. The ideal candidate will have experience in Private and Public Cloud – AWS-AZURE-GCP, OpenStack, storage, Backup, VMware, KVM, XEN, HYPER-V Hypervisor Server Administration, Networking and Automation in Data Center Operations environment at a global enterprise scale with Kubernetes, OpenShift Container Flatforms.
7- 9+ Years – Software Engineer III
Drive the design, Project Build, Infrastructure setup, monitoring, measurements, and improvements around the quality of services Provided, Network and Virtual Instances service from OpenStack, VMware VIO, Public and private cloud and DevOps environments.
Work closely with the customers and understand the requirements and get it done on timelines.
Work closely with F5 architects and vendors to understand emerging technologies and F5 Product Roadmap and how they would benefit the Infra team and its users.
Work closely with the Team and complete the deliverables on-time
Consult with testers, application, and service owners to design scalable, supportable network infrastructure to meet usage requirements.
Assume ownership for large/complex systems projects; mentor Lab Network Engineers in the best practices for ongoing maintenance and scaling of large/complex systems.
Drive automation efforts for the configuration and maintainability of the public/private Cloud.
Lead product selection for replacement or new technologies
Address user tickets in a timely manner for the covered services
Responsible for deploying, managing, and supporting production and pre-production environments for our core systems and services.
Migration and consolidations of infrastructure
Design and implement major service and infrastructure components.
Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to enhance existing service or new service directions.
Evaluate performance of services and infrastructure; tune, re-evaluate the design and implementation of current source code and system configuration.
Create and maintain scripts and tools to automate the configuration, usability and troubleshooting of the supported applications and services.
Ability to take ownership on activities and new initiatives.
Infra Global Support from India towards product Development teams.
On-call support on a rotational basis for a global turn-around time-zones
Vendor Management for all latest hardware and software evaluations keep the system up-to-date.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Have an in-depth multi-disciplined knowledge of Storage, Compute, Network, DevOps technologies and latest cutting-edge technologies.
Multi-cloud - AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack, DevOps Operations
IaaS- Infrastructure as a service, Metal as service, Platform service
Storage – Dell EMC, NetApp, Hitachi, Qumulo and Other storage technologies
Hypervisors – (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, Xen and AHV)
DevOps – Kubernetes, OpenShift, docker, other container and orchestration flatforms
Automation – Scripting experience python/shell/golan , Full Stack development and Application Deployment
Tools - Jenkins, splunk, kibana, Terraform, Bitbucket, Git, CI/CD configuration.
Datacenter Operations – Racking, stacking, cable matrix, Solution Design and Solutions Architect
Networking Skills – Cisco/Arista Switches, Routers, Experience on Cable matrix design and pathing (Fiber/copper)
Experience in SAN/NAS storage – (EMC/Qumulo/NetApp & others)
Experience with Red Hat Ceph storage.
A working knowledge of Linux, Windows, and Hypervisor Operating Systems and virtual machine technologies
SME - subject matter expert for all cutting-edge technologies
Data center architect professional & Storage Expert level Certified professional experience .
A solid understanding of high availability systems, redundant networking and multipathing solutions
Proven problem resolution related to network infrastructure, judgment, negotiating and decision-making skills along with excellent written and oral communication skills.
A Working experience in Object – Block – File storage Technologies
Experience in Backup Technologies and backup administration.
Dell/HP/Cisco UCS server’s administration is an additional advantage.
Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies.
A very very story experience and exposure towards open-source flatforms.
A working experience on monitoring tools Zabbix, nagios , Datadog etc ..
A working experience on and BareMetal services and OS administration.
A working experience on the cloud like AWS- ipsec, Azure - express route, GCP – Vpn tunnel etc.
A working experience in working using software define network like (VMware NSX, SDN, Openvswitch etc ..)
A working experience with systems engineering and Linux /Unix administration
A working experience with Database administration experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL
A working experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
A working experience with DevOps Operations Kubernetes, container, Docker, and git repositories
Experience in Build system process and Code-inspect and delivery methodologies.
Knowledge on creating Operational Dashboards and execution lane.
Experience and knowledge on DNS, DHCP, LDAP, AD, Domain-controller services and PXE Services
SRE experience in responsible for availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning.
Vendor support – OEM upgrades, coordinating technical support and troubleshooting experience.
Experience in handling On-call Support and hierarchy process.
Knowledge on scale-out and scale-in architecture.
Working experience in ITSM / process Management tools like ServiceNow, Jira, Jira Align.
Knowledge on Agile and Scrum principles
Working experience with ServiceNow
Knowledge sharing, transition experience and self-learning Behavioral.
- At least 5 year of experience in Cloud technologies-AWS and Azure and developing.
- Experience in implementing DevOps practices and DevOps-tools in areas like CI/CD using Jenkins environment automation, and release automation, virtualization, infra as a code or metrics tracking.
- Hands on experience in DevOps tools configuration in different environments.
- Strong knowledge of working with DevOps design patterns, processes and best practices
- Hand-on experience in Setting up Build pipelines.
- Prior working experience in system administration or architecture in Windows or Linux.
- Must have experience in GIT (BitBucket, GitHub, GitLab)
- Hands-on experience on Jenkins pipeline scripting.
- Hands-on knowledge in one scripting language (Nant, Perl, Python, Shell or PowerShell)
- Configuration level skills in tools like SonarQube (or similar tools) and Artifactory.
- Expertise on Virtual Infrastructure (VMWare or VirtualBox or QEMU or KVM or Vagrant) and environment automation/provisioning using SaltStack/Ansible/Puppet/Chef
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing Azure cloud based production systems including monitoring capacity.
- Good to have experience in migrating code repositories from one source control to another.
- Hands-on experience in Docker container and orchestration based deployments like Kubernetes, Service Fabric, Docker swarm.
- Must have good communication skills and problem solving skills
As the DevOps & Security Engineer, you will be responsible deploying, configuring, and managing a Cloud based and Hybrid product/platform
and providing operations support.
Contribute to product development, APIs, database coding and back-end services (.NET, Java, Python, Angular, React)
Provide operations support (setup, configuration, management, troubleshooting) of IT platforms
Deploy, configure and manage a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud platform
Provide Level 1 (OS, patching) and Level 2 (app server instance troubleshooting)
DevOps-like programming: writing scripts, building operations/server instance/app/DB monitoring tools
Set up / manage continuous build and dev project management environment: Jenkins, Git, Jira
Designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure secure product development
Disaster recovery, network forensics analysis, and pen-testing current solutions
Planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
Awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies and best practices
Installation and use of firewalls, data encryption and other security products and procedures
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and
5+ years of professional experience
Experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure, or GCP environments
Experience with web hosting on Apache and IIS
Experience building and configuring servers (Win 2012, Linux RHEL and/or Ubuntu)
Continuous Build / Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins
Solid foundation within Windows and Linux file systems, configuration and setup, Bash shell, scripting
Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get things done" are essential
Technical Certifications like CISSP, MCSE, CCSP, CCNP, CCSP, GIAC, CEH
Excellent understanding of networking principles including TCP/IP, WANs, LANs, and commonly used protocols/standards such as
DHCP, DNS, (E)SMTP, HTTP(S), IPSec, TLS/SSL, PKI, Telnet, SNMP, POP, LDAP, SSH
Programming and scripting experience: Python, Java, .NET/C#, PowerShell, Salt/Puppet/Chef scripting
The AWS Cloud/Devops Engineer will be working with the engineering team and focusing on AWS infrastructure and automation. A key part of the role is championing and leading infrastructure as code. The Engineer will work closely with the Manager of Operations and Devops to build, manage and automate our AWS infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- At least 1-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Expertise using Chef for configuration management
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with CI-CD, Docker, GitLab, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Strong bias for action and ownership
On premises to Azure Migration
Terraform CI CD pipeline
Budget – BG, Hyderabad, Remote , Hybrid –
Budget – up to 30 LPA
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a DevOps Expert, you are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
You will promote best practices across the team, mentor, and coach other team members.
You are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team.
You will also develop and maintain web applications.
Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development
Minimum 2 years of experience in System Administration and Operations.
Expertise in GCP, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, GitHub
Programming/Application Development - java, nodejs,
Scripting - bash, ruby, python, etc
Virtualization and Cloud - VMWare, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
CI /CD - Jenkins, GitlabCI, etc
Conﬁguration Management - Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc
Database - MongoDB, Mysql, Oracle, SQL, etc
Monitoring - Infra and Application monitoring, logging, alerting
Testing - Infra and Application testing COMPETENCIES
Scripting and Automation
Virtualisation and Cloud
Database and Storage Management
Good To Have
Good command of the English language for written and verbal communication Technical skills
Experience working in Agile teams
Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
• Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
• Define infrastructure and deployment requirements
• Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
• Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
• Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
• Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
• Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
• At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
• Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
• Expertise on configuration management
• Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
• Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
• Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
• Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
• Strong bias for action and ownership
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
As part of the infrastructure team, you will be mainly responsible for looking after the cloud infrastructure.
You Will Be:
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Driving centralized solutions like logging, rate limiting, service discovery
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of professional software development experience, or 2 years with an advanced degree
- Expertise in managing large scale Cloud infrastructure, preferable AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience in developing applications using programming languages like Python, Golang and Ruby
- Hands on experience with prometheus, grafana, fluentd, splunk etc.
Good To Have:
- Knowledge of Terraform, Chef, Helm etc.,
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forum
You Will Gain:
- You'll be part of a small team at a fast-growing engineering-first startup
- You'll work with engineers across the globe with experience at Facebook and Hotstar
- You can grow as an individual contributor or as a team leader - freedom to set your own goals
- You'll work on problems at the cutting-edge of real-time video communication technology at massive scale