Data scientist with strong background in data mining, machine learning, recommendation systems, and statistics. Should possess signature strengths of a qualified mathematician with ability to apply concepts of Mathematics, Applied Statistics, with specialization in one or more of NLP, Computer Vision, Speech, Data mining to develop models that provide effective solution.. A strong data engineering background with hands-on coding capabilities is needed to own and deliver outcomes.
A Master’s or PhD Degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent experience, 7+ years of industry experience in predictive modelling, data science and analysis, with prior experience in a ML or data scientist role and a track record of building ML or DL models.
Responsibilities and skills:
● Work with our customers to deliver a ML / DL project from beginning to end, including understanding the business need, aggregating data, exploring data, building & validating predictive models, and deploying completed models to deliver business impact to the organization.
● Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using ML techniques ● Data mining using state-of-the-art methods, create text mining pipelines to clean & process large unstructured datasets to reveal high quality information and hidden insights using machine learning techniques
● Should be able to appreciate and work on Computer Vision problems – for example extract rich information from images to categorize and process visual data— Develop machine learning algorithms for object and image classification, Experience in using DBScan, PCA, Random Forests and Multinomial Logistic Regression to select the best features to classify objects.
● Deep understanding of NLP such as fundamentals of information retrieval, deep learning approaches, transformers, attention models, text summarisation, attribute extraction, etc. Preferable experience in one or more of the following areas: recommender systems, moderation of user generated content, sentiment analysis, etc.
● Speech recognition, speech to text and vice versa, understanding NLP and IR, text summarisation, statistical and deep learning approaches to text processing. Experience of having worked in these areas.
Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc. Needs to appreciate deep learning frameworks like MXNet, Caffe 2, Keras, Tensorflow
● Experience in working with GPUs to develop models, handling terabyte size datasets ● Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, mlr, mllib, Scikit-learn, caret etc - excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable ● Should be able to work hands-on in Python, R etc. Should closely collaborate & work with engineering teams to iteratively analyse data using Scala, Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Storm etc.,
● Experience with NoSQL databases and familiarity with data visualization tools will be of great advantage
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Sahaj AI Software
Our name ‘Sahaj’ reflects the mission that binds us together. As a company of technology artisans, we do this by harnessing the individuality and diversity in every one of us along with an emphasis on first principles thinking. It is how we find simple and yet sophisticated solutions to our clients’ most complex problems.
With purpose-built solutions and technology advisory, we solve the most complex engineering problems for clients to improve data availability and craft AI solutions that adapt and evolve with their changing needs or technology advances. Without technology force-fits and over-designed solutions, everything we do is crafted specifically for each client.
Our emphasis on craft makes us different. Our solutions for clients are never assembled in a software factory or replicas of pre-built solutions designed for others. We are a company that thrives because of our people. Unlike a software factory that relies on regimented processes or rigid methods to reduce our dependence on human talent, everything we do at Sahaj is designed with a singular objective of encouraging human ingenuity.
We are looking for a Machine Learning engineer for on of our premium client.
Experience: 2-9 years
Python, PySpark, the Python Scientific Stack; MLFlow, Grafana, Prometheus for machine learning pipeline management and monitoring; SQL, Airflow, Databricks, our own open-source data pipelining framework called Kedro, Dask/RAPIDS; Django, GraphQL and ReactJS for horizontal product development; container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, CircleCI/Jenkins for CI/CD, cloud solutions such as AWS, GCP, and Azure as well as Terraform and Cloudformation for deployment
- Architecting end-to-end prediction pipelines and managing them
- Scoping projects and mentoring 2-4 people
- Owning parts of the AI and data infrastructure of the organization
- Develop state-of-the-art deep learning/classical models
- Continuously learn new skills and technologies and implement them when relevant
- Contribute to the community through open-source, blogs, etc.
- Take a number of high-quality decisions about infrastructure, pipelines, and internal tooling.
What are we looking for
- Deep understanding of core concepts
- Broader knowledge of different types of problem statements and approaches
- Great hold on Python and the standard library
- Knowledge of industry-standard tools like scikit-learn, TensorFlow/PyTorch, etc.
- Experience with at least one among Computer Vision, Forecasting, NLP, or Recommendation
Systems a must
- A get shit done attitude
- A research mindset and a creative caliber to utilize previous work to your advantage.
- A helping/mentoring first approach towards work
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet business requirements
- Identifying, designing, and implementing internal process improvements including redesigning infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes
- Work with Data, Analytics & Tech team to extract, arrange and analyze data
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS technologies
- Building analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline, providing actionable insight into key business performance metrics including operational efficiency and customer acquisition
- Works closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop a strategy for long-term data platform architecture.
- Working with stakeholders including data, design, product, and executive teams, and assisting them with data-related technical issues
- Working with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data, and Design teams to support their data infrastructure needs while assisting with data-related technical issues.
- Ruby or Python(Ruby preferred)
- Apache-Hadoop based analytics
- Data warehousing
- Data architecture
- Schema design
- Prior experience of 2 to 5 years as a Data Engineer.
- Ability in managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal teams.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining data processing systems.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on external and internal processes and data to identify opportunities for improvement and answer questions.
- Excellent analytic skills associated with working on unstructured datasets.
- Ability to build processes that support data transformation, workload management, data structures, dependency, and metadata.
http://www.synapsica.com/">Synapsica is a https://yourstory.com/2021/06/funding-alert-synapsica-healthcare-ivycap-ventures-endiya-partners/">series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced MLOps Engineer to join our engineering team and help us create dynamic software applications for our clients. In this role, you will be a key member of a team in decision making, implementations, development and advancement of ML operations of the core AI platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with a cross functional team to serve business goals and objectives.
- Develop, Implement and Manage MLOps in cloud infrastructure for data preparation,deployment, monitoring and retraining models
- Design and build application containerisation and orchestrate with Docker and Kubernetes in AWS platform.
- Build and maintain code, tools, packages in cloud
- At Least 2+ years of experience in Data engineering
- At Least 3+ yr experience in Python with familiarity in popular ML libraries.
- At Least 2+ years experience in model serving and pipelines
- Working knowledge of containers like kubernetes , dockers, in AWS
- Design distributed systems deployment at scale
- Hands-on experience in coding and scripting
- Ability to write effective scalable and modular code.
- Familiarity with Git workflows, CI CD and NoSQL Mongodb
- Familiarity with Airflow, DVC and MLflow is a plus
Do you want to help build real technology for a meaningful purpose? Do you want to contribute to making the world more sustainable, advanced and accomplished extraordinary precision in Analytics?
What is your role?
As a Computer Vision & Machine Learning Engineer at Datasee.AI, you’ll be core to the development of our robotic harvesting system’s visual intelligence. You’ll bring deep computer vision, machine learning, and software expertise while also thriving in a fast-paced, flexible, and energized startup environment. As an early team member, you’ll directly build our success, growth, and culture. You’ll hold a significant role and are excited to grow your role as Datasee.AI grows.
What you’ll do
- You will be working with the core R&D team which drives the computer vision and image processing development.
- Build deep learning model for our data and object detection on large scale images.
- Design and implement real-time algorithms for object detection, classification, tracking, and segmentation
- Coordinate and communicate within computer vision, software, and hardware teams to design and execute commercial engineering solutions.
- Automate the workflow process between the fast-paced data delivery systems.
What we are looking for
- 1 to 3+ years of professional experience in computer vision and machine learning.
- Extensive use of Python
- Experience in python libraries such as OpenCV, Tensorflow and Numpy
- Familiarity with a deep learning library such as Keras and PyTorch
- Worked on different CNN architectures such as FCN, R-CNN, Fast R-CNN and YOLO
- Experienced in hyperparameter tuning, data augmentation, data wrangling, model optimization and model deployment
- B.E./M.E/M.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering or relevant degree
- Dockerization, AWS modules and Production level modelling
- Basic knowledge of the Fundamentals of GIS would be added advantage
- Experience with Qt, Desktop application development, Desktop Automation
- Knowledge on Satellite image processing, Geo-Information System, GDAL, Qgis and ArcGIS
Datasee>AI, Inc. is an AI driven Image Analytics company offering Asset Management solutions for industries in the sectors of Renewable Energy, Infrastructure, Utilities & Agriculture. With core expertise in Image processing, Computer Vision & Machine Learning, Takvaviya’s solution provides value across the enterprise for all the stakeholders through a data driven approach.
With Sales & Operations based out of US, Europe & India, Datasee.AI is a team of 32 people located across different geographies and with varied domain expertise and interests.
A focused and happy bunch of people who take tasks head-on and build scalable platforms and products.
http://www.quidich.com">Quidich Innovation Labs pioneers products and customized technology solutions for the Sports Broadcast & Film industry. With a mission to bring machines and machine learning to sports, we use camera technology to develop services using remote controlled systems like drones and buggies that add value to any broadcast or production. Quidich provides services to some of the biggest sports & broadcast clients in India and across the globe. A few recent projects include Indian Premier League, ICC World Cup for Men and Women, Kaun Banega Crorepati, Bigg Boss, Gully Boy & Sanju.
What’s Unique About Quidich?
- Your work will be consumed by millions of people within months of your joining and will impact consumption patterns of how live sport is viewed across the globe.
- You work with passionate, talented, and diverse people who inspire and support you to achieve your goals.
- You work in a culture of trust, care, and compassion.
- You have the autonomy to shape your role, and drive your own learning and growth.
- You will be a part of world class sporting events
- Your contribution to the software will help shape the final output seen on television
- You will have an opportunity to work in live broadcast scenarios
- You will work in a close knit team that is driven by innovation
We are looking for a tech enthusiast who can work with us to help further the development of our Augmented Reality product, https://www.quidich.com/services/spatio">Spatio, to keep us ahead of the technology curve. We are one of the few companies in the world currently offering this product for live broadcast. We have a tight product roadmap that needs enthusiastic people to solve problems in the realm of software development and computer vision systems. Qualified candidates will be driven self-starters, robust thinkers, strong collaborators, and adept at operating in a highly dynamic environment. We look for candidates that are passionate about the product and embody our values.
- Working with the research team to develop, evaluate and optimize various state of the art algorithms.
- Deploying high performance, readable, and reliable code on edge devices or any other target environments.
- Continuously exploring new frameworks and identifying ways to incorporate those in the product.
- Collaborating with the core team to bring ideas to life and keep pace with the latest research in Computer Vision, Deep Learning etc.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- B.E/B.Tech or Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in computer vision algorithms like - sfm/SLAM, optical flow, visual-inertial odometry
- Experience in sensor fusion (camera, imu, lidars) and in probabilistic filters - EKF, UKF
- Proficiency in programming - C++ and algorithms
- Strong mathematical understanding - linear algebra, 3d-geometry, probability.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Proven experience in optical flow, multi-camera geometry, 3D reconstruction
- Strong background in Machine Learning and Deep Learning frameworks.
Reporting To: Product Lead
Joining Date: Immediate (Mumbai)
Mainstream fitness formats are a primitive solution to the modern problems of a sedentary lifestyle. At Insane.ai, we are merging gaming and fitness to change the way people workout. We use computer vision, AR and artificial intelligence on the edge to create delightful fitness games. We are a fast-paced, VC-funded startup based in Bangalore, founded by IIT Bombay graduates with deep experience in building internet products, AR/VR, and autonomous driving.
Are you passionate about building computers that can see? We are using AR technologies to build the future of interactive fitness. Our computer vision and ML pipeline converts your body to a game controller. As a computer vision engineer, you will be responsible for implementing and fine-tuning algorithms and deploying them to edge devices, to enable novel human-computer interaction. There will be a fair bit of research involved - we are building bleeding-edge tech!
If the combination of cutting edge user experiences, building delightful products for real users, and cutting-edge research appeals to you, then we’d love to talk.
What’s required of you
Design, develop and maintain production computer vision systems that are used to enhance Insane.ai’s capabilities for the delight of our users.
Collaborate cross-functionally with products, operations and other engineering teams to ship advanced computer vision solutions to enable new AR experiences.
What we are looking for
1-3 years of hands-on experience in computer vision and machine learning projects to solve real-world problems involving vision tasks such as object detection, object tracking, instance segmentation, activity detection, depth estimation, optical flow, multi-view geometry, domain adaptation etc.
Deep insights into data characteristics and the ability to map those to appropriate model architectures
Working knowledge of SOTA techniques in CV, ML and Deep Learning in particular
Strong Python programming skills and understanding of deep learning frameworks and workflows
What we are offering
Competitive salary and equity packages
Job is based in Bangalore. We work flexibly, combining working from home and in the office. Only candidates who can work in our Bangalore office a few days a week will be considered.
Fast-paced startup environment with high autonomy and a culture of shipping things fast
Your work will be at the bleeding edge of technology and lifestyle
The Architect, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence including Computer Vision will grow and lead a team of talented Machine Learning (ML), Computer Vision (CV) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) researchers and engineers to develop innovative machine learning algorithms, scalable ML system, and AI applications for Racetrack. This role will be focused on developing and deploying personalization and recommender system, search, experimentation, audience, and content AI solutions to drive user experience and growth.
- Develop innovative data science solutions that utilize machine learning and deep learning algorithms, statistical and quantitative modelling approaches to support product, engineering, content, and marketing initiatives.
- Build and lead a world-class team of ML and AI scientists and engineers.
- Be a hands-on leader to mentor the team in latest machine learning and deep learning approaches, and to introduce new technologies and processes. Single headedly manage the MVP and PoCs
- Work with ML engineers to design solution architecture and develop scalable machine learning system to accelerate learning cycle.
- Identify data science opportunities that deliver business value.
- Develop ML/AI/CV roadmap and educate both internal and external stakeholders at all levels to drive implementation and measurement.
- Hands on experience in Image processing for auto industry
- BFSI domain knowledge is a plus
- Provide thought leadership to enable ML/AI applications.
- Manage products priorities and ensure timely delivery.
- Develop and evangelize best practices for scoping, building, validating, deploying, and monitoring ML/AI products.
- Prepare and present ML modelling results and analytical insights that help drive the business to senior leadership.
- 8 + years of work experience in Machine Learning, AI and Data Science with a proven track record to drive innovation and business impacts
- 4 + years of managing a team of data scientists, ML and AI researchers and engineers
- Strong machine learning, deep learning, and statistical modelling expertise, such as causal inference modelling, ensembles, neural networks, reinforcement learning, NLP, and computer vision
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and experience with big data platform (AWS, Snowflake, Spark, Google Cloud etc.)
- Proficiency in machine learning and deep learning languages and platforms (Python, R, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, MXNet etc.)
- Experience in deploying machine learning algorithms and advanced modelling solutions
- Experience in developing advanced analytics and ML infrastructure and system
- Self-starter and self-motivated with the proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex analysis and algorithms to non-technical audience
- Works effectively cross functional teams to build trusted partnership
- Working experience in digital media and entertainment industry preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies preferred