- Directly impact revenue generation Advise Leads about the service through structured discussions.
- Understand Leads profiles & problems to explain the benefits of our services.
- Hand-holding the patients throughout their journey.
- Build good working relationships & connect with the patients through the entire process
- Research the market and related products
- Ensuring the targets are met.
- Any Graduate
- 2 - 4 Years of experience in B2C sales or similar sales
- Strong communication & convincing skills
- Open to work with a growing startup
- A positive, confident and determined approach
Cyberium is a low code app builder for enterprises, governments, and businesses with blockchain capabilities. We provide a unified platform for both frontend and backend development using drag and drop design(WYSWIG), build & deployment. Our customers reach the market faster, respond rapidly to changes, and stay relevant to customer needs in the ever-dynamic markets. With embedded blockchain, it helps customers to manage end-to-end business tokenization for embedded finance, plug & play fintech, business NFT management, post-border integration, multi-organization collaboratives among many other leading solutions and services for transaction excellence.
3+ years of experience of Workday HCM configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules (deployment experience
- Support with design/requirements workshops
- Lead on design/requirements workshops for smaller pieces of work (below 300 hours)
- Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for clarity
- Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
- Excellent problem solver
- Wants to master additional modules of Workday
- Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
- Achieve a high level of utilisation
- Be consultative in their customer approach
Intuitive cloud (www.intuitive.cloud) is one of the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and SDx Engineering solution and service company supporting 80+ Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is a recognized professional and manage service partner for core superpowers in cloud(public/ Hybrid), security, GRC, DevSecOps, SRE, Application modernization/ containers/ K8 -as-a- service and cloud application delivery
Experience managing, supporting and deploying network infrastructures
Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events or issues
Understanding of common information architecture framework
Perform proactive monitoring and alerting with using ticketing platform and reporting
Ability to perform software upgrades, server and 3rd party application patches, etc.
Perform health-check and proactive maintenance of all the infrastructure devices
Good time management and organizational skills
Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision
Knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques
Good verbal as well as written communication skills
Ability to work in a flexible schedule for Rotational 12hrs shift (as per roaster)
Previous customer service or helpdesk experience preferred
The role is about 70% support (aka reactive > keeping the customer happy) and 30% success (aka pro-active > helping the customer get success with LimeCall to stick and love us).
On the SUPPORT side, you’ll be doing things like… (80% of your day)
- Helping customers and potential customers on LIVE Chat (we use Intercom)
- Figuring out the “problem” the customer is having with our software. ("My text didn’t get sent, what happened?")
- Manage customer success pipeline (we use Hubspot)
- Relaying bugs to our development team to get taken care of (we use Jira)
- Creating user stories around customers wants, needs, issues (Asana)
- Using Stripe to process payments, refunds, and all things billing
- Create systems for tracking bugs, feature requests, and better ways to improve our support process and channel
- Create, edit, and continuously update our knowledge-base so our customers don’t have to bother you on how to do the simple things.
- Create videos and animated gif's that show people how to DO things (people love walk-throughs)
On the SUCCESS side, here are some things that you’ll be doing… (30% of your day)
- Host group & 1-on-1 demo’s, webinars, and training with leads and customers weekly and monthly
- Create surveys and google forms to gain feedback from current customers
- Reach out to “likely to churn” customers to help them get value from Salesmsg
- Engage with canceling customers and design a system for tracking for later followup.
- Speak with customers on the phone, text message, live chat, email, and other channels to help them with whatever questions they have.
- Onboard new customers
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. It was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and has got the support of marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric in its journey to be the biggest all remote company in the world.
In short, we pioneered remote working when very few believed in the concept and now we are leading the way for the entire world to see!
- An Online Business Manager at Wishup is a remote full-time employee that works for and is trained by Wishup, and is deployed to engage with one or more US-based clients. - The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What’s in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 2 weeks of training during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
- Project Management
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
The commitment to a long-term association is highly expected from the candidate. Also, since this is a remote position, you must be self-driven and organized
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work in US time zones
Work Shift (either of the following may be allocated):
Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
Training at Wishup:
Life at Wishup:
We're looking for a Customer support engineer to support our customers during India hours (India timings: 7-8 AM to 5 PM) with an experience of 1+ years.
We're seeking a passionate and highly driven professional with prior experience of working in a software company - Prepefrable B2B.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative by nature and passionate about customer happiness.
1) Provide high-quality technical support over email and chat primarily to our customers across the Globe
2) Help our customers in all stages of usage of our product - during the trial, setup/configuration, and after-sales support
3) Making sure all customer issues that need resolution by the engineering team are followed through and resolved in a timely manner.
4) Keeping our Help/FAQ sections up to date.
5) Work with our engineering team to help them understand customer problems, reproduce them and fix them.
6) Work with our product team and contribute towards driving our product roadmap with real-world customer requirements
1) Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (MOST ESSENTIAL)
2) You must be great at understanding and be analyzing problems
3) You must have at least 1-year experience with customer support for a business/enterprise tool
4) You must be willing to work in the provided timings IST 7-8 AM - 5 AM)
5) You should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
6) You should be a good writer, with the ability to help non-technical people understand technical aspects of our product. You should also be able to maintain our Help/FAQ.
7) An engineering/technical degree would be considered a strong advantage
Your current CTC and expected CTC.
Required a Female customer care executive for a Software company for explaining Software Products.
Addressing clients uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
Gathering the data from the clients and sending to the Designing & Development Team
Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems
Excellent knowledge of English
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Cool-tempered and able to handle rejectionCool-tempered and able to handle rejection