Customer Service Jobs in Jaipur
at Digi Upaay Solutions Pvt Ltd
Requirement & Job Description
Experienced & Dedicated Candidates are required for handling International Inbound calls , major job role will be to answer incoming calls from customers who want to place orders, respond to inquiries, provide general information. You will be a part of the contact team that believes in Delivering Joy through exceptional customer experience for consumers interested in the products we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone.
Desired skills & Experience :
Should be a graduate
Should possess Graduation in German Language (Level C2)
If has some international voice experience of minimum 6 months in reputed International BPO would be an added advantage
Should have flair for customer service , Excellent upselling skills
Should be comfortable with Rotational shifts/Offs
at Memorres Digital Pvt Ltd
Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives
Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
at Learn4o Technology
We are trying to solve the problem of unemployment by skilling graduates in vernacular. At Learn4o, we love solving complex problems. The team comprises people with a solid background in impact startups. We move fast and ask a lot of ourselves and our people.
We are looking for the people who are passionate about creating impact and solving real hard problems of the society.
Why you should join our team- If you want to grow your career at a breakneck pace.
• If you like solving complex problems
• If you like bubbly environments with electrifying energy
Job Overview :
Your main goal is to boost our sales by reaching out to the existing customers as well as potential customers. As a Telecaller, you are responsible for handling sales over the phone entirely. You are also responsible for solving questions in regard to the product or service provided by the company.
In addition to this, you should collect desired information from the clients and maintain healthy relations with them. You are required to understand the customer’s requirements and demands and close the sales deal efficiently. You are also required to write down important information provided by the customer and follow up with them on a regular basis.
As an ideal candidate, you should be an excellent communicator along with convincing abilities. Great report writing skills, amazing negotiation skills, and phenomenal telephone etiquette are essential for this position.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of Telecaller, then apply right away.
• Answering phones and explaining the product and services offered by the company.
• Contacting existing customers as well as prospective customers using scripts.
• Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
• Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
• Resolving queries and issues related to the products and services.
• Making recordings of all the sales phone calls and sales deals.
• Taking and processing product orders in a professional manner.
• Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
• Suggesting solutions based on customer’s needs and requirements.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years Work experience as a Telecaller, TeleMarketer, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
• Professional certification sales and marketing will be an advantage.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
• Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Hard-working individual.
• Good time management abilities.
• Strong decision-making skills.
• Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.
at Digicred Technologies Private Limited
- Enhance Customer satisfaction
- Drive Product engagement and help the customers succeed
- Liasoning with Veris clients on daily operations
- Onboard new customers/clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Veris customers across the globe.
- Working with management on operations strategy and streamlining
- Schedule and complete quarterly/annual business reviews.
- Client MIS reporting and analytics
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure strict adherence of service deliverables.
- Client problem troubleshooting
- Internal management reporting
We are looking for:
- Energetic, motivated, and driven
- “Get it done” attitude `
- Ability to lead and manage teams
- Clarity of thought & good problem-solving capabilities
- Education is no bar, but a good one always helps
- Good with computers and technology
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills