Digitalabs is the unit of "Laqshya Media Group", looking for dynamic Copy Writers with a strong passion for writing compelling stories and a keen sense of ownership and drive to deliver results. Candidates with knowledge and experience in using popular digital marketing tools, including content management software, search engine optimization software, and website analytics software will be highly preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile
Location: Noida/ Mumbai
Compensation: As per Industry Standards
Experience: 4 to 5 years in content writing in advertising, print, media, etc.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, or a related
major is required
Excellent verbal & written communication (Very Important)
A flair for writing and meticulous editing skills with an original and intelligent approach to tasks.
Knows how to write in a brand’s voice and tone and follows the brand style guide. Uses qualitative and quantitative analysis to guide content decisions with meticulous attention to detail Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work in a self–directed way. Thrives in a fast-
paced work environment and meets tight deadlines.
Write compelling content across all marketing channels, including website, email campaigns, blog posts, video scripts, digital and print ads, and packaging. Develops and maintains the brand voice and tone. Uses data-driven marketing to guide all content decisions.
Presents creative briefs and finished projects to company executives. Edit and proofread all content before it goes live.
Works on multiple projects at once and excels at project management.
Use popular digital marketing tools, including content management software, search engine optimization software, and website analytics software.
• Responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading content
• Ideating and formulating a suitable content strategy to support the business needs
• Enhancing web traffic and user engagement by managing content across all social media
• Write engaging social media content
• Collaborate with marketing, PR, and customer experience to develop a variety of content
• Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy
• Scheduling timelines for posting content
• Creativity and ability to develop engaging content
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing and high computer literacy
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metric
• Social media management experience
• Strong research skills
- Write content for website funnels, web pages, blogs & marketing
- Create website content that is accurate, attention-grabbing, well-researched, and meets the needs of international clients
- Edit, proofread work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing teams to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Speak with internal, external stakeholders to learn about their content needs, develop and implement brand guidelines
- Work closely with the accounts, design teams to brainstorm ideas & create concepts, develop messaging
- Assist in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create accurate content and maximize growth
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment (digitalyards.in)
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
What you will do:
- Researching on topics that are of interest to the target audience
- Writing compelling content for email campaigns, landing pages and communication with customers
- Proofreading, editing and improving content created by others and ensure brand consistency
- Working alongside team members to come up with concepts and ideas to increase revenue
- Ensuring correct grammar and spelling throughout content and website
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Demonstrable copywriting skills and an interest or love for natural skincare, health and wellness
- Willingness to broaden your expertise and go the extra mile
- Problem solving ability
- Understanding of copywriting for direct response marketing (training will be given in-house)
- Degree in English Literature or relevant field
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Good organizational, self- and time-management skills
About Amber student:
Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (like booking.com for student housing). Amber helps 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, non-standardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the leading student housing platform globally, with 1M student housing units listed in 6 countries and across 80 cities. We are growing rapidly and targeting $300M in annual gross bookings value by 2022
Amber being an international student accommodation marketplace, has extensive teams for Onboarding, maintaining relations, and generating revenues with properties across the world.
If you are passionate about making international mobility and living, seamless and accessible, then -
Join us in building the future of student housing!
Being an aggregator, at Amberstudent.com we are building strong visual & written content across our portfolio. This helps us reduce the time a student takes to finalize an accommodation, improving overall conversion rates. Visual & written content will include research-based original & property owner-generated content.
What you will do:
- Edit/Improve the written content for each property in the assigned territory.
- Standardizing the inventory pages written content. Ensuring the brand positioning & brand guidelines are met. Set internal standard format, proofread & publish content.
- Has an understanding & working knowledge of SEO-optimized content.
- Monitoring the latest SEO trends, best practices, and techniques to ensure that our SEO effects are the best in the industry for listing improvement.
- Maintaining a log of work with all the details to be updated regularly. Coordinate with the Data entry team on a daily basis via trackers to ensure the property has been updated in the system.
- Writing content for mailers, social media and other initiatives.
- Get in touch with property management groups in assigned territory for relevant information if needed.
- Manage a small team of interns or writers.
- Good communication (written and oral) and relationship management skills.
- Fair working knowledge of SEO
- Has a writing portfolio
- Must have used Google Analytics, Keyword planner, SEO Quake.
- Has experience in managing a team of writers.
- Enthusiastic to work and brings creativity to the table. Good time-management skills.
- Quick learner & Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate/collaborate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Experience in International client management experience will be an advantage.
- Capability to work as a team, meet deadlines & take ownership of the KRAs.
About the Company :
microfinance.ai connects the underprivileged to formal financial institutions. It helps them secure micro-loans, micro-insurance, and other financial products.
We use artificial intelligence to ensure regional language preferred users, less literate users, and even illiterate users can easily onboard and interact with the system.
Looking for a candidate who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale. This is an opportunity to gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the public relations field, provide concrete deliverables and learn from top to bottom.
Professional qualifications :
- Any Graduation
Skills required :
- Passion for the PR industry and its best practices
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency at MS Office
- Collaborate with designers, and other professionals on large- and small-scale projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Source images and other content
- Fully support the company’s PR strategy and execute it in different phases
- Create and curate engaging content
- Effectively utilize the company’s social media and blogs
- Create and distribute press releases
- Assist in administrative duties
- Build and update media lists and databases
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
- Perform research and market analysis activities
- Strategize, ideate and conceptualize content creation
- Build and maintain the content calendar
- Manage and take ownership of content - from long-form articles to short-form bite-sized content
- Distribute content in relevant channels across website, app, social media, youtube, podcasts etc. to gain readership, viewership and traction
- Effectively identify and negotiate with agencies
- Work with agencies to execute projects
- Scale the production of content
- Track metrics and KPIs to optimize impressions and conversions
Vichinth in Sanskrit means to think. Vichinth was founded out of a passion, passion to serve startups and small and medium-sized enterprises. Small and medium-sized organization face challenges that they could easily overcome if they had access to the right expertise. Vichinth is a journey embarked upon by individuals who have extensive experience in the sales marketing and financial domain.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Analyze a variety of projects to produce a variety of content ranging from blog to whitepaper
2. Review and publish web content for in-house requirements
3. Repurpose content to engage users across channels
4. Topics range from Big Data to Devops to Salesforce. All technical topics.
5. Filter information into clear and concise text and present content in the most engaging manner
6. Should also have experience in writing website content
Qualifications and Skills
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship immediately
- are available for a duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3-8 + yrs of relevant experience in handling social boards like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Managing presence of all the south (Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Marathi properties on social media
Implementing websites social media strategy
Tracking social media conversations about the brand
Tracking social trends for potential viral content
Tracking competition on platforms
Collaborate with Product Development team.
Monitoring trends in social media tools, trends and applications
Implementing insights gained from social media monitoring.
Should be comfortable in handling a small team.
Responsible for copy and Video editing of news stories that go up on the websites.
Should have excellent command over Hindi and English
Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones Impeccable spelling and grammar.
A deep understanding of customers and what motivates them online.Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Familiarity with keyword placement and other S E O best practices
High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
Paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order Revises, edits, or updates instructions, information, and frequently asked questions as necessary.
Content Writers Work
Core website copy
Social media posts
Content for banners
Blogs and news articles
Case studies, whitepapers, and e books
Excellent knowledge of handling social boards like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
Experience required: Candidates with 3-8 + yrs of relevant experience in similar newsroom role will be preferred.