Teamwork Jobs in Mumbai
FancyPants is looking for an in-house PR expert!
If you’re a complete people’s person, in tune with the latest in fashion influencers, reels, great at organisation skills & efficient in your work - we are looking for you!
- Reaching out to influencers & stylists to pitch the latest at FancyPants
- Developing content pegs, storylines & exciting ideas to promote the latest trends!
- Exploring brand appropriate collaborations with other brands and personalities
- Organised, Efficient, approachable & great at negotiations
- Experience with editing software - Canva,
- Creative content creator - Someone with quirky ideas and someone who has the ability to think out of the box,
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms,
- Conducting research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualize your findings,
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials,
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and promote company initiatives,
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems,
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics,
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and reach consumers.
at BYJU’S - The Learning App
We take pride in letting you know that you are interviewing with the world's largest Edtech Company and the reason for our exceptional growth lies in the DNA that we have. A true Byjuite defines his/her own limits in terms of efforts and rewards. There is no bar on the amount of incentive you can earn. Average incentive earned by a BDA in the system is around 30k monthly but our best associates make even 70-80k of incentive every month apart from their fixed salary. On an average, a performing associate gets his 1st opportunity in 1.5-2 years to become a manager and head a team of 20 people. And we have seen that the best of the associates can even become a manager even before completing a year.
The entire development journey will have two phases:
5 day SGDP (Sales Grooming & Development Program)
4 weeks OJT (On the Job Training)
1) SGDP (Sales Grooming & Development Program)
To begin with , you will be enrolled for a 5 days Sales Grooming & Development Program. The SGDP would be virtual (Work from Home) and will include theoretical aspects of BYJU’S sales process.
- You will get well-versed with the organization, our products, and how to interact with customers. ● You will be involved in various activities during this phase & you will be rigorously evaluated at different intervals.
- During this period, you will gain knowledge, a platform to practice your sales skill as well as feedback to enhance your capabilities from our team of experienced facilitators.
- These 5 days are purely invested in your learning and there would be no remuneration provided during this period.
The enrolled candidates who satisfactorily complete the SGDP phase will be given an opportunity to move to the next phase which is i.e On Job Training(OJT).
OJT involves a 4 weeks training program which will be in Bangalore/Delhi location and on successful completion of this training program,applicants will be given an opportunity to join us as a Business Development Associate with BYJUs.
2) OJT (On the Job Training)
- The OJT Phase will start for the candidates who have successfully cleared the SGDP.
- Candidates will be expected to generate revenue by implementing the theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase into practice during the final 4 weeks of the OJT phase.
- Following the completion of the OJT, all input and output numbers will be closely monitored and reviewed to evaluate your eligibility to apply for the Business Development Associate (BDA) position at BYJU'S.
Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered as BDAs. (Subject to approval from management).
The entire role will be for 6 days a week(Monday would be an off). The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, process adherence, behavioural aspects, quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA - Inside Sales at 8 LPA(5 fixed + 3 variable). You will be able to start the job in the offered 'Role location' only after you join the organization as a BDA
Allowance (ATP during OJT): INR 1250 / Week + INR 1250 Travel Allowance Once in Tenure
STIPEND (ATP during OJT): Additional Stipend of 18000 for target completion of 3 valid sales and 6 valid conduction
CTC (BDA - post qualification after training): INR 8,00,000 (5 Lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) for Inside Sales
You might be feeling that working at Byju's has so many benefits. But, frankly, there is nothing called free lunch. You will have to be extremely committed to your effort and be target oriented in every aspect. An applicant trainee works for a 6 days work week in the first two weeks of SGDP and 6 day work week in OJT tenure. The day starts at 9:30 am and ends at 9 in the evening; apart from it few assignments need to be completed on a daily basis during the SGDP Phase and his main work throughout the day is to find potential customers by connecting with all the customers of the region who download our app. On average, you will be expected to connect to 120-140 customers and schedule one on one meetings with potential ones. We measure everything from your input effort, quality, and output. In a nutshell, you work with strict targets - call customers - book counselling sessions - visit them in person - sell the courses we have - take-home truck loads of money in the form of incentives and salary.
at BYJU’S - The Learning App
APPLY HERE = https://r.ripplehire.com/s/bp24C
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver at heart who thrives in a team environment. You will help manage and oversee relationships with new and existing partners through high-touch networking, lead generation, and market research.
- Own the entire proposal process: identify customeR needs, develop win themes, and produce complete proposals
- Assess the competitive landscape and track key market trends and developments
- Provide administrative support as well as excellent customer service and smooth communications
- Maintain the database using your organizational skills to streamline processes and clean up the data
- Cold calling
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Follow the sales process of pre-sales, client servicing, and post sales.
- Fulfilling all the targets set by the company on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Making presentations and pitching to the corporate and individual clients.
- Attending client meetings with the senior team and follow up for the same.
- Customer relationship management with new and old clients.
- Proactively engage in the sales cycle from cold calling to follow ups
- Bifurcation of leads and updating the sales funnel on regular intervals
- Identify issues and opportunities for us to develop new business or cross-sell
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Proven interaction with architect preferred, not required
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Thorough understanding of marketing techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Bachelor's degree.
Provide training on the site.
Work closely with Offsite Support / Client support team to ensure quality and timely service
Need to take full responsibility of the site and should manage issues independently.
Responsible to timely elevation of the technical problems
Should be able to help user acceptance testing
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
- Teamwork and leadership skills
at Safe Line Group of Companies
Location - Goregaon East, Mumbai
Experience required – 3 years + (exp in cable and wires marketing)
- Cable or wire marketing back ground is preferable.
- Communicate with office & production team for status of order and position of sales.
- Prepare monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis.
- Work closely with business Development team.
- Identifying and target new clients from different industries.
- Conducting regular research on prospects for an in-depth analysis of their businesses and associated needs.
- Generating new business from these clients.
- Converting these new businesses into key accounts.
- Developing new business initiatives with the client to increase the share of wallet.
- Understanding clients brief and articulate it into meaningful deliverable.
- Obtaining client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement.
- Driving client service excellence and a culture of delighting clients.
- Achieving Top and Bottom line Revenue & Profitability.
- Work with strong ethics and follow company's work-guidelines and procedures.
- Pitching for new business development, building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts and agencies.
- Responsible for Sales Business targets.
- Follow up continuously with clients.
- Recommend and do approvals, certifications etc.