About Gracira Technologies
Role Talent Aquistion
who can handle multiple clients
Expertise in contract staffing
Big 4 experience will be preffred
- facilitate and maintain relationships between organization and vendors/partners
- negotiating contracts, creating standards for the vendors, and finding the best available vendors
- Good stakeholder management and 3-4 years of experience working in a similar set up where they have handled the Contract hiring piece
- Prior experience in MIS, tracking of profiles, sourcing candidates, scheduling
- Exp in Vendor management, assessing vendor performance, clearing PO’s, empanelment of vendors and creating SOP’s.
- Establishing the process (create a flow chart on process and circulate to all businesses)
- Maintaining vendor database and keeping resumes ready skill wise.
- Handling end to end Technical Recruitment across various verticals.
- Stakeholder management, client and talent management
- Using Job portals like Naukri, CutShort, Angel List, Linkedin Recruiter, Hyrst, Instahyre, etc for recruitment.
- Preferred candidate:- BE / Btech / BCA / MCA / Mtech / MS or someone from a technical background
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers
- Lead by example and provide recruitment support to the technical team
- Own the recruiting cycle from end to end, spanning all areas and disciplines
- Coach, mentor and train team members to find the best employees for our company
- Drive technology, process and teamwork efforts to enhance the recruitment process
- Proactively recruit passive talent to join the Intuitive team
- Work with hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise, collaboration and teamwork to hire the best talent for our team
- Utilize the world’s best recruiting tools to get the job done better, faster and more efficiently than ever before
- BE/B.TECH degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in recruiting or talent acquisition
- Must have Cloud, devops hiring experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and passive candidate sourcing
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter or LinkedIn as a recruiting tool
- Experience effectively hiring and motivating talent
- In-house and agency experience
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and familiarity or hands on experience in Cloud technologies
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness and online/social media
- Knowledge of the web/Internet market space, including trade journals, academic institutions, alumni associations and other sources of great candidates
- Excellent communication, time management and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with internal clients to develop and iterate best-in-class profiles to reflect the talent needs of the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who are we?
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (Over 10 million downloads): www.onescore.app
What you will do:
- Execute new ways of attracting and hiring tech and product talent - PAN India across various technologies.
- Manage complete recruitment life cycle (Source > Screen > Interview > Hire)
- Conduct interview assessments combining various methods including technical assessments.
- Building a healthy talent pipeline across the tech/ product domain.
- Deliver exceptional candidate experience throughout the process.
- Collaborate with the HR team, delivering on key internal SLAs.
- Ability to conduct market intelligence in sourcing candidates, mapping, negotiating offers and decision-making.
- Manage vendor relationships.
Who you should be?
- Passionate about technology, hiring and networking with people.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Technical recruitment experience (preferably with Product/ Fintech Companies/ startups).
- Comfortable working with a fast-paced startup environment.
- Skilled with G-Suite applications, preferably ATS experience.
- Preferably someone with a technical education background.
- Strong communicator and go-getter.
Work Location: Aundh, Pune office (the role is on-site with WFH flexibility owing to environment and business drivers)
- Manage end to end recruitment activities by sourcing the best talent from diverse sources and handle the entire Talent management right from joining to exit
- Strong network within product companies/startups
- Work with Marketing Team and execute ways to strengthen our brand awareness
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR/Talent Management
- Provide excellent candidate experience at each stage of the hiring process
- Provide Analytical and well-documented reports to the hiring managers.
- 3+ years experience in Product/Start-Up companies is a must
- Ability to network and strong interpersonal skills
- Worked on positions like Data Scientist, Engineering Manager, SDET, DevOps.
- Good track record of conversions
- Excellent Written Communication!
- An open-minded and positive attitude
- Adaptable and able to fit into the work environment of a fast-growing start-up
- Strong sense of ethical responsibility
- Skilled at spreading a good vibe
- Notice Period should be lesser than one month
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Recruiter to join our Talent Growth team (not similar to the one shown in the above strip of course, DUH!).
Do you leave no stone unturned when it comes to finding the perfect fit for a role? Have you been known to adopt creative recruiting techniques? Then you’re at the right place! If you firmly believe that an organization is only as good as its people, and always have your recruitment hat on, in other words, if you’re passionate about finding and nurturing the right talent, it’s a match!
The best recruiters are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
We are seeking a ‘Recruiter/ Senior Recruiter- Talent Growth’ with a significant focus on ‘Talent Growth’ and being an integral part of reaching our growth objectives. Who will be responsible for researching, exploring, and sourcing suitable talent to match the company’s requirements and needs. The applicant will be our brand ambassador and evangelize Searce to potential prospects.
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver exceptional customer service and functional expertise to your hiring leaders.
- Identify market-calibrated candidate profiles, job descriptions, and hiring processes.
- Ensure exceptional quality of hire by holding hiring managers to a high standard of sophistication in scorecard creation, conducting inclusive interviews, positioning our employer value proposition, and closing candidates to ensure we are consistently securing the right talent for the role at all levels.
- Identify creative sourcing strategies that deliver pre-qualified candidates consistently for positions in your portfolio using a mix of in-house (sourcing, marketing, referrals, etc.) and self-owned (direct search, networking, etc.) tactics and resources.
- Ensure consistent candidate experiences from the first touch through a warm handover to onboarding.
- Ensure regular reporting, and provide status updates to your hiring leaders, holding them accountable to hiring velocity while you own quality.
- Create a new market standard in attracting, engaging, and selecting talent to achieve business outcomes by delivering hiring success at the Hiring Success company.
- Become an ambassador of the HAPPIER culture at Searce by practicing our core values in everything that you do.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in HR or technology and prefer an MBA or Masters's in Human Resources.
- Or else, did you leverage your network to help your cousin’s roommate’s dentist’s daughter find the perfect job? For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a Recruitment mindset! We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner :)
- We are not looking for someone aged 22-26 with 30 years of experience! 3 to 7 years of experience in talent growth is what we are looking for, preferably in product management or consulting background
- MBA in HR/PGDM HR (Undergraduate in Technology background preferred)
- Work experience in startups or high-growth, smaller organizations preferred
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done at one moment and being part of deeply complex strategy discussions the next.
- 2+ years of experience in Technical recruitment
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ https://resources.workable.com/tutorial/recruiting-skills-training" target="_blank">relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- This position offers lot of learning of various aspects of hiring
- Skills Expected : good communciation skills, fast learner, people skills, prompt and go getter
- Candidates with immediate joining are a plus
- Experience in IT recruitment and senior management recruitment is a plus
- Partner with recruiters, managers, hiring teams and candidates to schedule, confirm, share and host interviews
- Ensure each and every interaction with candidates are remarkable - best in class
- Suggest process changes and improvements
- Maintain job postings in Clari’s ATS as well as external job boards
- As needed, assist with sourcing efforts using LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing channels
- 1+ years of experience recruiting coordination, project coordination, admin experience, or similar
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and keep folks informed along the way
- Comfortable driving to positive outcomes, jumping on the phone to solve problems on the fly and taking initiative to be one step ahead
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
- A strong sense of delivering high quality service
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, presentation and reporting skills
- Experience using Google Suite, Applicant Tracking Systems, Lever preferred, LI Recruiter, MS office and more
- Detail-oriented, not afraid to ask questions, thrives in fast-paced rapid growth environment
Collaborate with business leads/managers, team members, RPO partners, recruitment agencies and other groups to run an effective recruiting unit
- Own planning and achievement of team targets, help team members on aspects like sourcing, quality checks, meeting their goals
- Implement weekly/monthly execution strategies through your team (5-6 members) to provide effective, in-time hires
- Work within predefined recruitment processes, also assess scope for improvement and build new methodologies
- Work on offer-generation, negotiation and post offer follow-up
- Continuously think and implement better candidate engagement practices (pre and post offer)
- Take initiatives to improve offer to join ratio and track necessary data trends
- Prepare team interview coordination plans and manage interviews in and out of Pune
- Work meticulously on ATS adherence and motivate the team to do so
- Work on data gathering, analysing and reporting, fetch meaningful hiring data trends
Required professional and technical expertise:
- Minimum 8 - 12years of experience in recruiting (preferably in IT corporates or Large RPO's)
- Must have worked on niche skills and targeted hiring (headhunting)
- Expertise in sourcing through social media channels and other innovative sourcing channels would be a plus
- Demonstrable experience in partner management and strength to hold difficult conversations with them
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, ability to lead a team