We’re looking for Compensation Advisor to help drive our compensation philosophy and programs to support our overall people strategies.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Support our Corporate functions with all elements of general compensation including job evaluation & classification within the Elastic job infrastructure
- Create and present comprehensive analysis to assess compensation issues in the business and provide market competitive and business aligned solutions using internal and external benchmark data sources
- Partner and provide thought leadership to HR Business Partners, Recruiting, and line management on the administration of all Elastic compensation programs and policies
- Assist in the planning and management of annual compensation processes and programs (e.g. Annual Compensation Cycle)
- Design and build compensation metrics, reports, and tools to inform compensation program decisions and forecast, report, and/or analyze compensation business outcomes
- Partner with other Global Compensation team members and broader HR team in the design, development and maintenance of various compensation policies and programs
- Evangelize Elastic’s Compensation and Total Rewards Strategy
- A real passion for fast-paced and dynamic environments, the ability to thrive in ambiguity and devote a diversified global view to all you do
- Experience with compensation design and administration
- A dedication to think big, use data to drive strategy, challenge convention, and potentially reinvent how work is done
- A proficiency in optimizing compensation processes and programs with a keen understanding of the balance between structure and flexibility
- The dexterity to balance critical, long term thinking about how we scale and optimize our rapidly growing employee base in tandem with the development and execution of global people strategies
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of related experience; or 3 years with a Master’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in compensation analysis, financial analysis, statistical analysis, and/or data modeling is required
- Demonstrable mastery with Excel and Google suite
- Experience working with HR Business Partners or similar in a business facing role to solve compensation challenges.
- Experience working in a hyper-growth, global organization and exposure to compensation programs at scale
- Strategic, analytical, critical thinker who isn’t afraid to get into the details; real passion for problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High degree of integrity and honesty; ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations
- A sense of humor and ability to roll with the punches definitely a plus.
Additional Information - We Take Care Of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave