Jobs at Enroute Corporate Solutions
Job Title: Software Architect
Company Location: Kochi (Hybrid)
Notice Period: Immediate - 30 days
Experience: 10 - 15 Years
Job Type: Permanent,
● Lead the development of software considering the software development lifecycle to establish the road map, guideline and best practices for product development, full solution specification and delivery assurance.
● Collaborate across business and IT teams to drive architecture strategies, roadmaps and plans that align, anticipate and enable product strategies and priorities.
● Understand functional and non-functional requirements of the project by interacting with clients, Business Analyst, project team and other stakeholders
● Manage the planning and achievement of client’s objectives, goals and priorities, through the application of extensive knowledge, expertise and experience.
● Provide technical guidance to development team,managers as well as individual contributors across all locations to increase effectiveness of technology solutions.
● Perform code refactoring to improve code maintainability and architecture extendibility throughout the development cycle.
● Prepare and document new design and suitable technologies; communicate the design concepts to the development team,
● Review documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code comments developed by the team of software engineers.
● Support business development activities by responding to architectural questions/sections in a project proposal or RFP
● Support Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project schedule resource plans for implementation projects.
● Apply expert technical knowledge to develop policies, procedures and the formulation of a robust and scalable architecture for external clients.
● Build and grow a highly talented team of engineering professionals that is energized and focused on implementing advanced architecture solutions
● Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving the technology use are your responsibilities.
● Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team and influence them for the entire organization.
● B.Tech/B.S/MCA, IT or related field with 10-15 years of software development experience.
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the flexibility to work cohesively as part of a multidisciplinary team, complimenting the skills of others.
● Good communication skills and extensive understanding of the business.
● Self motivated and Self -driven.
Experience & Expertise
● Must have 10+ years of hands-on enterprise scale software product / application development experience.
● Must have 3+ years of experience in technical lead / software architect role and delivered a complex software product / application.
● Experience in creating architecture, design, and implementation of multi-tier enterprise products.
● Good knowledge and experience in designing and implementing applications based on various architectural models like event driven models, SoA, Micro-services etc.
● Extensive experience in developing applications in a full-stack developer role on Web / Mobile / Cloud platforms.
● Must have proven record of adapting and introducing new technologies for digital solutions.
● Strong Agile delivery experience.
● Excellent Problem-Solving skills for complex & large-scale problems.
● Technical Breadth - Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies.
● Experience & Exposure to System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
● Deep and broad technical knowledge and experience on any one of the languages .NET, JAVA, Python.
● Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases.
● Good knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures.
● Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions.
● Good understanding & experience of high-performance web scale
● Experience & exposure to a variety of large-scale persistent systems including large databases.
● Exposure to complete product development cycles from inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures
● Excellent Mentoring skills - Be the technical mentor to your team.
● Must be comfortable working in fuzzy environments where boundaries aren’t clearly defined.
● Deep and broad technical knowledge and experience on one of the client-side technology platforms Angular, ReactJS, or Vue.JS is desirable.
● Experience & Exposure to NodeJs framework like ExpressJS,LoopbackJS etc.
● In-depth knowledge and experience in large scale database management, data modeling, and database design in RDBMS and NoSQL.
● Experience in building scalable and distributed multi-tenant SaaS systems, preferably on a cloud platform like Azure or AWS or Google Cloud.
● Possess good understanding of working with large datasets in real-time environment
● Expertise in system architecture using Design Patterns, Object Oriented Analysis and UML via agile and scrum methodologies.
● Familiar with modern architecture designs and emerging technologies.
● Thorough in DevOps or DevSecOps concepts with an exposure to productivity improvement techniques. Working experience setting up a fully integrated development environment with Docker, CI/CD pipeline, integrated test, code review tools etc.
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Company Location: Kochi (Hybrid)
Notice Period: Immediate - 30 days
Experience: 8 - 10 Years
Job Type: Permanent
No. of Opening: 2
Role and Responsibilities:
• Should be part of Dynamics 365 CE project.
• Need to customize and implement the customer requirements on Sales, Customer Service, Field Service and Project Operations modules.
• Should be able to work with team and should learn and enhance the system.
* Driving, managing, and tracking projects through each phase of the project life cycle through to successful completion
* Developing and managing detailed baseline project plans
* Driving requirements elaboration with business and technology partners
* Driving team compliance with quality, security, operational resilience, and other non-functional requirements
* Managing technical project scope definition and understanding project priority
* Driving cross-functional planning and project execution with the technology teams
* Writing detailed and executive friendly status reports to enable leadership to make informed decisions.
* Able to manage & deliver multiple projects in parallel, working with different teams.
* Managing and communicating status, issues and risks with project stakeholders.
* Manage project change requests, project priorities, and project trade-offs.
* Maintaining current project documentation in line with Organization process guidelines.
* Supporting business partners during the ideation phase.
* Operate with minimal supervision
* Delivery and Accountability of end to end project Delivery.
* Providing leadership to cross-functional, global project teams
* Able to work closely with members of Product Management, UI/UX, Development, QA, Release Management, Security, and Operations teams, as well as with all levels of management within the organization.
* Able to work in a complex project management that involves integrating multiple delivery methodologies within projects (e.g., various flavors of Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall).
* Candidate will have experience with technology project management (Any one of technology domains such as Mobility or Web based or cloud based), cross-functional team leadership, and managing through influence, as well as communications, business analysis, problem-solving, cross-team coordination, project/program management, processes, and change management.
* Candidate is not just a facilitator or administrator, but has a drive to get things done and a ‘make it happen’ attitude.
* Strong experience in onsite/offsite collaboration and the ability to manage communication across global time zones.
* B.Tech/B.S/MCA, IT or related field with 10-15 years of software development experience inclusive of Project Management experience.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the flexibility to work cohesively as part of a multidisciplinary team, complimenting the skills of others.
* Good communication skills and extensive understanding of the business
* Self-motivated and Self -driven
* Team leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution
Experience & Expertise :
* Must have 7+ years of hands-on enterprise scale software product / application development experience
* Must have 3+ years of experience in Technical Project Management role and delivered a complex software product / application.
* Knowledge and experience in delivery applications based on various architectural models like event driven models, SoA, Micro-services etc.
* Experience & Exposure in developing applications in a Technical Project Management role on Web / Mobile / Cloud platforms.
* Highly experienced in developing, operating and tailoring Agile and Waterfall Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
* Drive sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, reviews/demos, retrospectives, and other scrum ceremonies
* Has prior experience of running scrum teams
* Agile release planning and solid dependency management
* Develop metrics and reports using any effective project management tool to help the team understand its health and progress and to set goals
* Produce weekly status reports, manage risks and pro-actively partner with fellow PM's and DMs
* Technical acumen to capture, communicate and drive issues/blockers/risks to resolution
* Managing effective Agile Ceremonies and tracking change controls
* Excellent Problem-Solving skills for complex & large-scale problems.
* Technical Breadth - Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies.
* Broad technical knowledge and experience on any one of the languages .NET, JAVA, Python.
* Excellent Mentoring skills - Be the mentor to multiple project teams.
* Must be comfortable working in fuzzy environments where boundaries aren’t clearly defined.
* Broad technical knowledge and experience on one of the client-side technology platforms Angular, ReactJS, or Vue.JS is desirable.
* Knowledge and experience in database management for any one of the RDBMS.
* Knowledge and experience in DevOps or DevSecOps concepts with an exposure to productivity improvement techniques.
* Familiarity with the following tools such as MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project MPP, Visio is preferred.
* Experience with onsite/offsite collaboration and managing projects or programs.
* Familiarity with productivity and collaboration tools, including Sharepoint, Microsoft Teams etc.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent project management certification is desirable.
* Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) certification, Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification is desirable.
C#, dotnet core
Good communication skill is mandatory.
Experience with Dot net with C#
Company Location: Hyderabad (HYBRID)
Notice Period: Immediate - 30 days
Experience: 5+ Years
Job Type: Permanent
# Order Management.
# Knowledge Procurement & Invoice modules.
# One year experience in Fusion/EBS.
# SQL Mandatory
# Good Communication
About Enroute Corporate Solutions
Incorporated in 2019: Enroute Corporate Solutions stands as one of the most promising Strategic Consulting Company which focuses entirely on the layer of business growth & profitability for our clients and customers. With our area of work into Management Consulting, Financial Audit & Process Management, Industrial Training, Marketing Conceptualization and end-to-end Human Potential Management services we term ourselves as "Strategic Consultants". With the vast experience into Management working with some of the best names in the industry, we bring plethora of service and experience onto the table which lets you choose the type of services which are customized and tailor-made according to your needs and process. Working closely with each of our client and looking at the right perspective with the appropriate approach is what we stand apart for. Innovation in ideas, aggression in approach and righteousness in the process are our prime pillars of work and business. At Enroute, we believe in giving the most innovative and best solutions for our clients which help them target and roadmap the growth in whatever we do! Our focus is completely into data-driven approach and quality.
- HR Consulting Services (Background Verification / Psychometric Analysis)
- Talent Acquisition
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Financial Planning & Consulting
- Strategic Business Consulting
Roles & Responsibilities
- Business Development & Sales
- Client Acquisition & Management
- Response Management
- Inside Sales & Field Sales
- Generating Business Prospects
- Lead Generation & Customer Relationship Management
- Online / Offline Research
- Business Collaboration
- 2-5 Years’ Experience into B2B Sales
- Any Graduate / Postgraduate (Preferred with Engineering Background)
- Good Communication Skills
- Good B2B understanding & Written Communication Skills
- Apt with Microsoft tools (Excel / Word / PowerPoint)
- Go Getter & Adaptable
- Understanding of the Market Trends & requirements
● Oversee front-end and back-end development teams and their projects
● Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack (NodeJS, Mongo DB, Express, Angular)
● Proficiency and hands-on experience with Html5 and CSS3
● Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build
process, continuous integration, and delivery.
● Exceptional verbal, written, and listening skills.
● Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA & MCA
● Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development
● Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
● Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
● Mongo DB
● Angular 4+
● Go Lang
● Version Control - Git or Bitbucket
• 8+ years of experience into Technical Expertise & People Management
• 5+ Years of Experience into MERN Stack
• Have deep expertise in React.js, Node JS, and MongoDB
• Must have relevant experience in designing, building, maintaining, and extending large-scale production systems.
• Bootstrap, NO-SQL, Backbone Lookout
• Proven leadership skills: courage to challenge with candour, motivate and inspire teams.
• Comfort working with multiple groups within the business
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
About Us: -
We are a fast-growing, US-based EdTech start-up that is shaping the future of education. Our SaaS platform now serves over 10M students in over 8,000 schools across the USA and that number is growing. We are making such a splash that teachers, schools, and districts call us "a game-changer." We are focused on helping teachers teach and students learn and work hard to support educators by providing them with robust ways to track student progress and inform instruction with instant data.
Our employees are the secret sauce to our success. With our team of motivated, positive, and skilled professionals, we continue to maintain, build, and grow a strong product offering. Innovation, listening to customers, and service are at the forefront of what continues to guide us to success. Diligence, excellent team communication, knowing that our work makes a difference, and a good sense of humor are the elements that carry us through each day.
A Recruiter must be very skilled at finding talented individuals to meet a company’s needs. This will require Senior Recruiters to be active on social media forums, attend career fairs, make cold calls, visit local college campuses or universities and any other creative methods they can conceive of to locate qualified individuals. Recruiters are often competing for the same candidates so being charismatic and fostering a good relationship with these potential employees is very important.
Interview and Hire Talent
The ability to conduct L1 / L2 (Technical) interviews is essential for the Recruiter. Some will be tasked with all interviewing responsibilities while others may do an informal interview session to decide whether or not senior management should proceed with a formal interview. Regardless of their role they must have knowledge of interview techniques and be good at reading people. They must also be able to perform the hiring process which may include collecting and filing paperwork, ordering background checks, salary negotiations and providing new employee orientation assistance.
Maintain Candidate Database
Recruiters are tasked with maintaining a database of potential candidates. They document any phone calls, emails or other correspondence they may have with a possible employee and note which candidate would be best for a particular position. These databases provide large companies with a healthy pool of qualified applicants. Senior Recruiters may also have to keep reports and other paperwork on those they successfully hire.
Core skills: We want Recruiters with these core skills. If you want to work as a Recruiter, focus on the following.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of server-based applicant tracking systems
- Proficient with social media platforms and Job Search Portals
- Experience in recruiting or human resources
People hiring at Enroute Corporate Solutions
Antal International Network
About the company
ToppersEdge.com India Pvt Ltd
About the company