Corporate Training Jobs
at Java RD
Java R&D Pvt. Ltd. is a Software Development & IT Consulting Company headquartered at VA, USA. We are a leading software development & consulting company providing hi-tech information technology solutions and manpower staffing. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to State, Federal, small and medium sized businesses
Company Website :http://javarndcorp.com/
Manage the entire Training for all new joiners - including fresher and laterals - technical and English both
Manage all trainees - from their infrastructure, time in, time out, leaves, reporting, status, training schedule, training
Assess and evaluate all trainees and plan their training schedule, technologies, trainer, timings, etc.
Coordinate with recruitment team to hire and work with the best trainer for each technology
Coordinate with existing pool of trainers, add new trainers and organize online training
Assign tests, exams and get them evaluates for all trainees
Well versed with MS word and excel, google doc n sheets, WebEx and zoom
Manage all trainees data, results, ranking, status, and evaluate them and report to Management & HR
Train yourself if confident to give training in English or any IT language
Location : Bhopal
Timing : US Shift Timing 6 Pm to 3:30 AM
Excellent hike on current CTC
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Advanced technical skills in e-learning
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others
Specialized knowledge of specific industries
Keen attention to detail
About the Role:
We are currently hiring a Corporate Business Development Manager with a successful track record to generate new leads and maintain healthy relationships with existing clients to achieve sales targets and drive revenue. The role will also involve problem-solving, to iterate our corporate offerings and make them more relevant and easily implementable for our clients.
You will own our B2B revenue targets, and aim to accomplish them on a regular basis.
- Identify corporates and key decision-makers within organizations
- Should must have expertise with corporate management?
- Should have a strong Network & connection with Glkoal-recognised Brands.
- Working closely with the operations & technical teams to drive a seamless onboarding experience for the clients
- Have a proven track record of working with different industries, pitching and generating business from leading brands and corporate organizations
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in winning new business for agencies in all sector
Superpowers You Will Need
- 3+ years of experience in B2B corporate sales, preferably with demonstrated experience in selling
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management, project management, and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong people management
- Strong negotiation skills
About Nulearn (subsidiary of Human Racers Advisory Pvt. Ltd.):
With the aim of enabling both, young minds and working professionals to strategize their future growth and steer their career in the right direction, Nulearn is constantly emerging as a leading Ed-tech platform across India and abroad. Offering a mix of online and offline approaches and practical training modules, this one-of-its-kind company, founded by leading HR experts prepares aspiring minds to confront the challenges in an evolving and cognitively demanding marketplace.
Nulearn is a subsidiary of Human Racers Pvt. Ltd., a well established brand for HR and training interventions that offers HR solutions to organizations across India.
Position: Corporate Sales Manager
No. of Position: 1
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for new client acquisition by building strong alliances with corporate & institutes to become exclusive training partner for eMDP Program PAN India.
- Developing strategies to explore new regions to generate more business.
- Making power packed presentations to top level management and onboarding them for different eMDP programs.
- Relationship management with the existing clients to cross sell & up sell new upcoming programs.
- Submitting sales report to the management.
- Organizing events and seminars to promote eMDP programs PAN India.
- Well Spoken & presentable personality.
- Open for travelling.
- Should be confident enough to deal with high designated personalities.
- Solid understanding of pedagogy, instructional analysis, and experience meeting milestones.
- Significant experience in managing and facilitating learning and development programs in areas of Organisational/ Managerial and Leadership development, Performance Development, Culture & Values, Organisational design, Knowledge Management
- Copywriting and Storytelling skills are highly preferred
- Experience with curriculum development applications such as Camtasia, Articulate 360, or Captivate.
- Quick Learner with a flair to pick up skills rapidly (Self Starter)
- Proactive, well organized and a thorough planner
- Growth mindset and ability to receive feedback on content with an open mind and willingness to work out of one's comfort zone
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects on different timelines
- Master’s degree or MBA in a relevant field such as business, operations, human resources, adult education, organizational development, or instructional design.
- 3+ years experience in Learning and Development (e.g., supporting or leading learning programs, story-boarding, building training content, training facilitation, bridging gaps in knowledge effectively, evaluating programs, and measuring success).
- Preference for experienced candidates having worked on projects around program, or product management with a focus on education programs, course content, instructional design, or curriculum creation.
- Package of 15-18 Lacs depending on Experience.
- Be part of the digital nomad scheme where you are eligible for month-long fully sponsored domestic and international trips(3-4 times a year).
- Mentorship sessions by our expert base and founding team.
- Amazing networking opportunity with top mentors and leaders on our platform.
- Recommendation letter
- Learn the ins and out of the startup ecosystem by working in a global Singapore-based startup
- Have a real impact on your work :)
Their mission is to build financial services.(NV1)
- Design and driving learning strategy and charter for company, inline with business priorities.
- Provide a responsive, effective and efficient centralized- Learning and Development (L&D) function within the newly established Centre of Excellence (CoE) providing a range of Learning and Development services across functions.
- Foster a culture of continuous-learning through various interventions, and providing access to curated, relevant content to the team.
- The incumbent will aggregate and support the delivery of the L&D strategy and the development of the L&D offerings across company
- Design and execute learning journeys for specific cohorts such as high potentials, leadership, any identified critical roles/functions
- Ownership of associated metrics and data for learning & development, and talent processes
- Working in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the learning needs of company.
at EduRamp Learning Services Pvt. Ltd.
Urgently Looking for Technical Training Manager
Experience : 3-7yrs
- Location - Mumbai
1) Should have experience in providing Corporate Trainings in current or past organization
2) Must have either of these skills ( Java/ Devops/ IOT/ Data Analyst/ Machine Learning/ Cloud)
3) Good Training Analysis (Delivery) and Training Management Skills
Monitoring Technical Trainings
· Handling Escalations
· Handholding with operations team for training lab setup on the technical side
· Checking up with feedback and taking actions on low feedback.
· Monitoring Technical Trainings
at EduRamp Learning Services Pvt. Ltd.
New Client Acquisition
Creating and maintaining revenue portfolio
Handling end to end co-ordination at client side
at WhiteTag Technologies Pvt ltd
Required Candidate profilegraduate + MBA
excellent English communication
exposure to B2B sales segment
corporate sales profile
A B2B Marketplace and Retail Chains
assess training and development needs.
● Deliver and oversee the training of Individuals and Groups.
● Supervise and monitor progress made via training programs and ensuring
employees receive complete feedback.
● Manage the new hire training and development program and share progress.
● Monitor and review the progress of New and existing employees through
questionnaires and individual feedback.
● Devise strategies and create programs to enhance employees’ performance.
● Act as a liaison between Operations, Tech, and Engineering to share userfeedback for product development.
at synergetics information technology services india pvt ltd
Position: Corporate Trainer DOT Net
Education- IT Graduate
Experience – 4 to 12 Years
Designation - Dot Net Corporate Trainer
Development Tools & Technologies:
· .NET 4.5
· MVC 4
· WCF 4
· WPF 4
· WF 4
· Entity Framework 5
· Design Patterns
· HTML5 and CSS3
· To delivering both public scheduled and bespoke courses
· To work with clients to create courses and courseware related to their requirements
· To deliver, depending on personal skill set, other technologies as appropriate
· To achieve the required quality targets as set by the Company and determined by participant evaluations
· To take responsibility for developing and maintaining agreed courses
· To maintain an up-to-date skills base through personal development and accreditation activities
· To complete professional certifications as appropriate
· To support Sales and other internal departments with specialist advice and support on an ad-hoc basis
Skills & Experience Required
· 4 to 5 years instructor-led IT training experience
· Professional work experience with any 2 of the above technologies
· Excellent customer-facing, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to share expertise with others Team player who can also adapt to working solo for long periods
· Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and cope with stressful situations
· A passion for IT and acquiring new skills and experience
· Be prepared to travel to different locations in the India (and sometimes abroad) with occasional stays away from home
· application of Technical expertise in the 'real world'
· Knowledge of Open Source Technology such as Angular JS, Angular 2, React JS, Knock Out JS Will be added Advantage.
• Research for prospective clients (Multinational Conglomerates and Corporate) in targeted markets (Hyderabad and other Southern Region)
• Explore and identify new business opportunities from modern trade, key accounts and institutional channel
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with all potential and existing clients within the area assigned.
• Plan & devise long term sales strategies and Identify sales opportunities through extensive market research.
• Plan, Initiate & develop the annual marketing plan/sand execute volume based sales forecast on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Ensure Optimum Utilization of resources in his area of responsibility particularly sales/promotional budget
• Fix up appointments, Meet the prospects and deliver presentations on company's products and services to convert those prospects into positive Business.
• Pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
• Understand the target markets, including industry, company and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
• Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and our positioning
• Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
Education: Be/BTech/MCA would be preferred