CK-12 ( www.ck12.org ), a leading global ed-tech platform being used by 201M+ students and teachers, is looking for a creative Science Content Expert with a background in science or science education. This position’s focus is to help CK-12 offer state-of-the-art resources to make CK-12 a household name. This is a contract to hire positions based out of the CK-12 office in Bangalore, India.
This position will contribute to several projects targeted towards content creation, QA, review, maintenance, and multiple science domains. As the CK-12 platform evolves and improves, the content offered through CK-12 needs to remain up to date and include the best tools to improve student learning. This position will include developing and improving all modalities of learning such as lessons, adaptive practice, interactives, and real-world applications etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science (Required)
- Strong understanding of Science domains with expertise in Physics for middle and high school. Familiarity with how students learn nowadays.
- Digital content and/or EdTech experience is a plus
- Good understanding of analytics
- Teaching experience is a strong plus
- Work full-time at CK-12 Bangalore office.
- Strong science knowledge in biology, chemistry, earth science and/or physics (preferably a combination of domains) with expertise in physics
- Strong work ethic, inquisitive, passionate, committed, strong research and problem-solving skills, proactive, and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to write, review, and edit content for both teacher and student audiences
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technology skills, such as Google applications, and the willingness to learn
assess training and development needs.
● Deliver and oversee the training of Individuals and Groups.
● Supervise and monitor progress made via training programs and ensuring
employees receive complete feedback.
● Manage the new hire training and development program and share progress.
● Monitor and review the progress of New and existing employees through
questionnaires and individual feedback.
● Devise strategies and create programs to enhance employees’ performance.
● Act as a liaison between Operations, Tech, and Engineering to share userfeedback for product development.
Experience: 3+ years
Working hours: Full Time
Required Candidate profileShould have strong expertise in training both entry-level and experienced professionals
The role will provide a tremendous opportunity for Self-Development
Strong technical in training Core java
Datazoic is a cutting edge, Capital Markets focused FinTech Company. Its core application is a predictive analytic platform designed for full service Investment Banks and Asset Management firms. Its user base extends to over 1500 users across four, large sell-side firms Now, if you are someone who can fit in, do read the roles listed below and apply!
The position is responsible for enabling the Freshers as well as to enable the existing employees based on their project skillset needs. This position assesses company-wide training needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. This position is responsible to demonstrate the productivity improvement of the employees by providing the required training to the employees.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational training needs
- Conduct periodic assessment and do skill gap analysis and provide training recommendations
- Design e-learning courses, classroom sessions and more
- Publish regular Training calendars and conduct recurring training sessions
- Evaluating and measuring effectiveness of the sessions
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with external training vendors
- 3 to 8 years of proven experience as an L&D Manager
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Any professional certification related to L&D is preferred
1) Work from Home (Full Time )
2) Flexible work hours & location
3) Live online (1-0-1) classes
4) Passion for Teaching Kids aged 6-18
5) Laptop/PC with Microphone and Camera with Stable Internet Connectivity
6) Good Command over English is a must
7) Are available for a Minimum of 6 months
8) Working on teaching topics like Drone and UAV
9)Helping the kids in learning and growing their knowledge base
10) Hands-on experience in project/drone building will be preferred
In very simple words, primary role is to teach in front of the camera in the most clear, interesting, and engaging way possible across different formats to strengthen student learning in our various product offerings. You’ll be teaching students in the K-10 (Grade 4 –10) or 11 th -12 th , JEE/NEET segment.
- Delivering content for the K-10 segment (Grades 4 –10) in science, math, or 11 th -12 th segment (JEE/NEET) in physics, chemistry, math, and biology subjects
- Mentoring and managing a team of creators to develop content to meet quality standards
- Come out with creative ways to teach concepts and solve questions on-screen to enhance the overall learning outcome of a child
- Conducting research to ensure content is delivered in its most effective form
- Conceptualizing and taking ownership of deliverables from ideation to execution
good comm skills
basic computer knowledge
script writing skills
- Must Have Teaching Exp. 3 To 8 years till 12th in all subjects.
- Live Online Class Experience Would Be Preferred.
- in Script Writing Would Be A Plus.
- Having Basic Computer Knowledge. Depth Knowledge About Concepts.
- Can Explain Topics Easily in Simple Manner.
- Good Communication Skills.
Selected day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Creating video lectures for class 6th to 8th (Maths & Science) explaining the concept of assigned topics in your respective regional language (Tamil or Kannada)
2. Show the face is mandatory while making the video lectures
3. You must be good at making interactive PPT and have experience of 2-3 years in the teaching domain
4. Complete the daily target & reporting to the project manager
Contract length: 2 months
Part-time hours: 14 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹18,000.00 per month
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month