Corporate Training Jobs in Hyderabad
at EduRamp Learning Services Pvt. Ltd.
New Client Acquisition
Creating and maintaining revenue portfolio
Handling end to end co-ordination at client side
Roles and responsibilities:
- This role is a mix of email marketing and sales.
- Requires hands-on experience in tools like PipeDrive, Hubspot, Zoho, MailChimp, etc.
- The candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and sending out email campaigns to nurture and flush out warm leads.
- A highly analytical mindset is required for the candidate to be able to critically analyze the performance of email outbounds and be able to make suggestions for the next outbound.
- Candidates will have to own the existing email database and build on it further with sophisticated tools.
- Candidates must learn and practice how to quickly overcome objections, closing techniques, and persuasive sales psychology
- Communicating with clients, making outbound calls to potential clients, and following up on leads.
- Spending approximately 12-15 hours per week working with our sales team on a consistent, pre-determined schedule. Punctuality and dedication are extremely important.
- Prior up-to-date knowledge about the latest trends and best practices in online marketing (email and social media).
- Averaging 8+ outbound phone calls per hour.
- Sending appointment reminder emails to qualified leads.
- Sending email campaigns to nurture and flush-out warm leads.
- Learn and practice how to quickly overcome objections, closing techniques, and persuasive sales psychology.
- Bringing an attitude of hustle every day.
- Working to find solutions to complex problems quickly and competently.
- Constructing detailed processes for organizing and analyzing data.
- Shadowing the Social High Rise team to learn sales and business-related skills that can be applied to future career opportunities.
- A bunch of other stuff might come up, because after all, we're a startup, and things don't always follow a plan.
- Will be good if you have experience of creating leads on LinkedIn also by nurturing the prospects.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, and following up on leads and appointment setting for external sales team
- Direct email marketing/cold calling to key clients and prospects
- Collaboratively work with the sales, marketing team to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Research, track, maintain and update leads
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services to facilitate the sales process
- Achieving sales lead generation and appointment quota
- Inside Sales
- Lead Generation
- Executive Email marketing and Cold calling
- International sales experience preferred
- Relevant IT/ERP sales experience preferred
at Intense Technologies Limited
We are on the hunt for a talented and experienced Director of Sales and Business Development to set up and lead our sales department in India. This is a global role. We need a self-motivated professional with proven SaaS sales experience and an outstanding track record. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets within assigned global regions.
Your duties will include designing strategic SaaS sales plans, building partner networks globally, tweaking business models if required and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and hunting skills.
- Passionately drive SaaS sales of the platform from the scratch.
- Build a global SaaS sales strategy from the ground up
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals and share that information back to the product teams.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Establish a sales training program to train new employees.
- Meet with sales managers to assess company performance.
- Potentially recruit and build a strong sales team
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role (2+ years SaaS sales).
- Inside sales experience in SaaS
- Low-code sales experience is a bonus.
- Experience in solution-driven sales approach
- In-depth knowledge of sales and business development techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
at Mantra Technologies
Position – Sales Development Representative (India)
Reports to - Vertical Head
Primary Objective - Sales Development Representatives are responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel. They must research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects and qualify leads before handing them off to the closers of the sales team.
Specific Accountabilities/Responsibilities -
Promoting and business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and
communication(s) to prospective clients
Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
Scheduling Initial Prospecting Meetings for the Sales Team
Providing in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and
Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web research
Meet or exceed assigned quota
Working together with the Regional Director to grow a specific sales territory
Working with the Sales Director to support the acquisition of new accounts in the region
Help as needed to build awareness on special projects / events
Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress
at Blended Learning
Greetings from Value Max Properties
Urgent job opportunity as Sales Executive - Real estate Sales
Qualification : Any Degree & MBA- Marketing.
Experience : Fresher’s
Job location : Kukatpally , KPHB, Hyderabad
Mode Of Interview : F2F interview
CTC : Rs. 12k to 15 K Per Month (Plus Incentives)- Negotiable based on performance.
Two wheeler required (Expenses will be bared by company)
Not much travel required
- Figure out the potential of new projects and to do tie-ups with them.
- Handling clients to solve their query and also sell them residential & Commercial projects
- Making Site visits to clients in Residential & Commercial projects.
- Meeting with the clients and explaining the details of projects/venture.
- Conducting events and worksites in various organizations to reach the customers.
- Convincing the customers to buy the product /flats.
- Prospecting clients through mediums such as Internet, Personal contacts, company Database, Roadshows, Door to Door colony campaigns, Supermarkets, Hospital, Clubs,etc.
- To monitor Tele callers, effectively convert leads to business.
- Maximize revenue generation and lead closures by using social and public media marketing campaigns.
- Strong client focus including pre and post-sales services.
- Meet and advise clients on real estate.
- Transaction management and deal closure from sourcing to ROI generation.
- Collection & compilation of Sales reports (MIS).
- Follow up & Co-ordination with the clients.
- To make site visits with the clients.
- To draw payment plans of the customers / dues recovery
- Interactions with clients to enhance delivery for repeat and new
- Helping in Preparation of all documentation involved in the transaction of the deal, up to registration of Sale Deeds.
To achieve the mission, Kenyt.AI is looking for sales geniuses to help it increase the client base and reach newer cities, within India and abroad. The business verticals we are focusing on are real estate, retail, hotels and hospitals. So, if you enjoy the challenge of finding early customers for a brand-new technology, sell value proposition to senior management of businesses, establish deep connects in the industry, and have what it takes to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
What you will get :
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- Experience of expanding the company sales in a new geographies (India and abroad)
- Talking to client's senior management, pitching to them and closing the sales
- Exposure to AI technology and business around it which is in great demand in market
- Opportunity to work directly with an experienced team of founders having a combined industry experience of 30+ years
- Potential to make tons of money (We believe in sharing success; For every sale you make, you will get % commission of revenue)
- Identify business opportunities by doing market research and identifying right prospects
- Sell products by establishing contact with client's senior management and pitching and selling the product to them
- Follow and execute on monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Establish sales pipeline and sales funnel
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information
- Experience : 2-6 years industry experience in Sales
- Excitement : Selling brand-new technology products
- Passion : Sales
- Attitude : Do what it takes
at Snapbizz Cloudtech Pvt. Ltd.
at Urbanelinks Pvt. Ltd
Urbanespot presents brick-and-mortar businesses with the simplest way to understand, engage, and retain customers. It recognises customers walking into a store, restaurant, or hotel, understands their behaviour, and uses this understanding to help businesses target new customers and run campaigns that build loyalty in existing ones. Be it a small café or a chain of restaurants, Urbanespot can help manage their online reputation, build engagement on their social channels, and measure the ROI on their marketing spends in the one way that matters...in-store results.
Why you should consider working with Urbanespot:
If you're motivated by high sales targets, aggressive incentives, and a market full of opportunity, you'd be joining the right company. If you're motivated by all of this, but also feel the need to work in an environment that truly values innovation and the capacity to take ownership, then you'd REALLY be joining the right company.
About the Role : Urbanespot is looking for an INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE. This would be a B2B role aimed at building a customer base of hospitality businesses for Urbanespot’s product. A person in this role would need to be comfortable building prospect lists and making dozens of calls per day to generate interest in potential prospects and qualify leads.
The role will carry the following responsibilities:
Identify prospective customers and establish contact with them through outbound cold-calls and emails
Follow-up with inbound leads to qualify them
Understand customer needs, identify sales opportunities, and build relationships
Drive new customer acquisition, while also farming existing customer accounts
Maintain market information in Urbanespot's CRM systems and generate actionable
reports and insights for the leadership team
Perform effective online demos to prospects
Location: Location-independent. We are open to candidates from any city in India. The candidate may work from home.
The role will require someone with specific qualities. The following will be assessed as part of the evaluation process:
• Communication skills - Ability to build a conversation with a prospect, while carefully probing for information that might show a sales opportunity
Rigor - Ability to make a high number of calls per day to drive conversations while maintaining an up-to-date and error free CRM and timely, actionable reports to the leadership team
Independence - Ability to learn fast, and take charge of the responsibility to drive growth in the target market
B2B sales processes and organisational structures
Standard CRM usage
Knowing how to use LinkedIn for Social Selling would be considered a plus
Experience and qualifications are not a barrier as long as the required skills and knowledge are displayed.
A proven inside sales track record, experience conducting market research, and executing list building activities will be considered a major plus.
Points to note:
At Urbanespot, intelligence and creativity are more important than anything else. Please ensure you understand our company and have been through our website before you apply. Not understanding the domain we work in or our offering before applying will lead to immediate disqualification.
We hope you're excited by travel, because the role may involve some sales and training related traveling.
You will need to have a smartphone, a laptop, and boundless positive energy.
at The Sales Element
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include:
- New Sale
- Deal closure
- Target achievement
- Actively seek new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their requirements and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Local Market knowledge
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of sales and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations