Corporate Training Jobs in Pune
About the Role:
We are currently hiring a Corporate Business Development Manager with a successful track record to generate new leads and maintain healthy relationships with existing clients to achieve sales targets and drive revenue. The role will also involve problem-solving, to iterate our corporate offerings and make them more relevant and easily implementable for our clients.
You will own our B2B revenue targets, and aim to accomplish them on a regular basis.
- Identify corporates and key decision-makers within organizations
- Should must have expertise with corporate management?
- Should have a strong Network & connection with Glkoal-recognised Brands.
- Working closely with the operations & technical teams to drive a seamless onboarding experience for the clients
- Have a proven track record of working with different industries, pitching and generating business from leading brands and corporate organizations
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in winning new business for agencies in all sector
Superpowers You Will Need
- 3+ years of experience in B2B corporate sales, preferably with demonstrated experience in selling
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management, project management, and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong people management
- Strong negotiation skills
• Research for prospective clients (Multinational Conglomerates and Corporate) in targeted markets (Hyderabad and other Southern Region)
• Explore and identify new business opportunities from modern trade, key accounts and institutional channel
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with all potential and existing clients within the area assigned.
• Plan & devise long term sales strategies and Identify sales opportunities through extensive market research.
• Plan, Initiate & develop the annual marketing plan/sand execute volume based sales forecast on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Ensure Optimum Utilization of resources in his area of responsibility particularly sales/promotional budget
• Fix up appointments, Meet the prospects and deliver presentations on company's products and services to convert those prospects into positive Business.
• Pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
• Understand the target markets, including industry, company and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
• Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and our positioning
• Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
Education: Be/BTech/MCA would be preferred