Corporate Training Jobs in Pune
Explore top Corporate Training Job opportunities in Pune from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
• Research for prospective clients (Multinational Conglomerates and Corporate) in targeted markets (Hyderabad and other Southern Region)
• Explore and identify new business opportunities from modern trade, key accounts and institutional channel
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with all potential and existing clients within the area assigned.
• Plan & devise long term sales strategies and Identify sales opportunities through extensive market research.
• Plan, Initiate & develop the annual marketing plan/sand execute volume based sales forecast on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Ensure Optimum Utilization of resources in his area of responsibility particularly sales/promotional budget
• Fix up appointments, Meet the prospects and deliver presentations on company's products and services to convert those prospects into positive Business.
• Pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
• Understand the target markets, including industry, company and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
• Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and our positioning
• Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
Education: Be/BTech/MCA would be preferred
Role: Faculty at Japan India Institute of Manufacturing, Mehasana, Gujarat (Employed by DIYguru) Responsibilities: • To work as a faculty at Maruti Suzuki’s Japan India Institute of Manufacturing – Mehsana, Gujarat • Teach Electric Vehicle course to ITI Students. • Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining electric vehicle. Eligibility: • B. Tech. (Graduate) / M.Tech. / PhD • 0-5 years of Experience • Ex-Serviceman from Defence / Officers & JCO’s Preference: • Have experience of working in Electric Vehicle Industry / Startup • Made DIY Projects on Electric Bicycle / Bike / Car • Knowledge about different Electric Vehicle Components like Motors, Motors Controller, Battery, Battery Management System • Problem Solving attitude, Time management and dealing with students. Growth Opportunity: • Will be hired by Maruti Suzuki for it’s Engineering workforce as a part of it’s Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Plan 2020. About Company DIYguru DIYguru is India’s no. 1 Maker’s Learning Platform for Electric Vehicle Industry. They provide online courses and DIY projects in the Field of Electric Vehicle and Future Automotive Industry Technologies. Online Course : https://www.diyguru.org/course/electric-vehicle Maruti Suzuki India’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki will start making its first affordable electric vehicle (EV) by 2020 based on technology from parent Suzuki Motor, ahead of products developed in partnership with Toyota. The company and its parent are focusing on in-house capabilities but are also looking for partners to put in place the ecosystem for electric vehicles. Japan India Institute of Manufacturing – JIM Taking the opportunity of Prime Minister Abe’s official visit to India, METI introduced four JIMs and one JEC, which were opened between July and September this year based on the Manufacturing Skill Transfer Promotion Programme signed by METI and MSDE in November 2016, and screened a video at the summit session. Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing: An institute where a Japanese company directly teaches the discipline and attitude required at a manufacturing site and practical skills to young people in India to train future floor shop leaders Japanese Endowed Courses: A course that a Japanese company offers to a university in India for practical professional education in the manufacturing field JIM, Mehsana in collaboration with DIYguru, India’s Maker’s Learning Platform and skill partner for NITI Aayog, Electric Vehicle Summit is going to offer EV training to students who are enrolled in Japan India Institute of Manufacturing. The course duration will be of 6 months, the motive is to prepare a workforce which will cater to the increasing demand of Electric Vehicle Engineers in India.
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more