5+ Corporate Training Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Corporate Training Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 5+ Corporate Training Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Corporate Training Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Will be responsible for managing the Complete Branch and should be Able to Run the Centre on a Profitable note By Selling courses for Freshers, Job seekers, students, corporates and Colleges, Should have good experience in Marketing, Sales and Operation. Should be capable of managing the team efficiently through Data and Reports.
- 5 to 8 years of prior experience in training or equivalent history of increasing the learning curve.
- Open for Full-time / Part-time / Contract / Freelance.
- Good in Java along with cloud technologies - AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Familiarity with working with clients of all sizes in a professional set-up.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Proven record of operating as an independent contributor.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- If you are passionate and meet these requirements and are obsessive about shaping the future of talent, we would love to hear back from you.
- Design and driving learning strategy and charter for company, inline with business priorities.
- Provide a responsive, effective and efficient centralized- Learning and Development (L&D) function within the newly established Centre of Excellence (CoE) providing a range of Learning and Development services across functions.
- Foster a culture of continuous-learning through various interventions, and providing access to curated, relevant content to the team.
- The incumbent will aggregate and support the delivery of the L&D strategy and the development of the L&D offerings across company
- Design and execute learning journeys for specific cohorts such as high potentials, leadership, any identified critical roles/functions
- Ownership of associated metrics and data for learning & development, and talent processes
- Working in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the learning needs of company.
New Client Acquisition
Creating and maintaining revenue portfolio
Handling end to end co-ordination at client side
assess training and development needs.
● Deliver and oversee the training of Individuals and Groups.
● Supervise and monitor progress made via training programs and ensuring
employees receive complete feedback.
● Manage the new hire training and development program and share progress.
● Monitor and review the progress of New and existing employees through
questionnaires and individual feedback.
● Devise strategies and create programs to enhance employees’ performance.
● Act as a liaison between Operations, Tech, and Engineering to share userfeedback for product development.