5+ Corporate Training Jobs in Mumbai | Corporate Training Job openings in Mumbai
Apply to 5+ Corporate Training Jobs in Mumbai on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Corporate Training Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
- 5 to 8 years of prior experience in training or equivalent history of increasing the learning curve.
- Open for Full-time / Part-time / Contract / Freelance.
- Good in Java along with cloud technologies - AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Familiarity with working with clients of all sizes in a professional set-up.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Proven record of operating as an independent contributor.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- If you are passionate and meet these requirements and are obsessive about shaping the future of talent, we would love to hear back from you.
Urgently Looking for Technical Training Manager
Experience : 3-7yrs
- Location - Mumbai
1) Should have experience in providing Corporate Trainings in current or past organization
2) Must have either of these skills ( Java/ Devops/ IOT/ Data Analyst/ Machine Learning/ Cloud)
3) Good Training Analysis (Delivery) and Training Management Skills
Monitoring Technical Trainings
· Handling Escalations
· Handholding with operations team for training lab setup on the technical side
· Checking up with feedback and taking actions on low feedback.
· Monitoring Technical Trainings
Position: Corporate Trainer DOT Net
Education- IT Graduate
Experience – 4 to 12 Years
Designation - Dot Net Corporate Trainer
Development Tools & Technologies:
· .NET 4.5
· MVC 4
· WCF 4
· WPF 4
· WF 4
· Entity Framework 5
· Design Patterns
· HTML5 and CSS3
· To delivering both public scheduled and bespoke courses
· To work with clients to create courses and courseware related to their requirements
· To deliver, depending on personal skill set, other technologies as appropriate
· To achieve the required quality targets as set by the Company and determined by participant evaluations
· To take responsibility for developing and maintaining agreed courses
· To maintain an up-to-date skills base through personal development and accreditation activities
· To complete professional certifications as appropriate
· To support Sales and other internal departments with specialist advice and support on an ad-hoc basis
Skills & Experience Required
· 4 to 5 years instructor-led IT training experience
· Professional work experience with any 2 of the above technologies
· Excellent customer-facing, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to share expertise with others Team player who can also adapt to working solo for long periods
· Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and cope with stressful situations
· A passion for IT and acquiring new skills and experience
· Be prepared to travel to different locations in the India (and sometimes abroad) with occasional stays away from home
· application of Technical expertise in the 'real world'
· Knowledge of Open Source Technology such as Angular JS, Angular 2, React JS, Knock Out JS Will be added Advantage.