Position: Corporate Trainer DOT Net
Education- IT Graduate
Experience – 4 to 12 Years
Designation - Dot Net Corporate Trainer
Development Tools & Technologies:
· .NET 4.5
· MVC 4
· WCF 4
· WPF 4
· WF 4
· Entity Framework 5
· Design Patterns
· HTML5 and CSS3
· To delivering both public scheduled and bespoke courses
· To work with clients to create courses and courseware related to their requirements
· To deliver, depending on personal skill set, other technologies as appropriate
· To achieve the required quality targets as set by the Company and determined by participant evaluations
· To take responsibility for developing and maintaining agreed courses
· To maintain an up-to-date skills base through personal development and accreditation activities
· To complete professional certifications as appropriate
· To support Sales and other internal departments with specialist advice and support on an ad-hoc basis
Skills & Experience Required
· 4 to 5 years instructor-led IT training experience
· Professional work experience with any 2 of the above technologies
· Excellent customer-facing, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to share expertise with others Team player who can also adapt to working solo for long periods
· Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and cope with stressful situations
· A passion for IT and acquiring new skills and experience
· Be prepared to travel to different locations in the India (and sometimes abroad) with occasional stays away from home
· application of Technical expertise in the 'real world'
· Knowledge of Open Source Technology such as Angular JS, Angular 2, React JS, Knock Out JS Will be added Advantage.
About synergetics information technology services india pvt ltd
- In-depth knowledge in fundamentals of programming,
- Sound knowledge about popular Data Structures and Algorithms
- Expertise in any one or more of the stacks/technologies. It is an added advantage if secondary skills are also there:
- Mandatory Skill Set: Java (except if you know Data Science)
- Secondary Skill Set: CI/CD and/or AWS and/or GCP and/or HTML and/or CSS and/or TDD and/or BDD
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- Important qualities which would be needed for this role- cooperation, empathy, flexibility, to name a few of them.
- Efficient at interpersonal skills and good at teamwork
The position is open for a multi-skill team member who will be the Training and Placement Executive positioned in the Bangalore location. The role will require the team member to work in collaboration with the group head with accuracy, quality, and timeliness. On a day-to-day basis role will demand to work on different training and placement strategies through student interactions and liaising Streamlyn Academy with Corporations. Role requires the team member to think on the feet, have a problem-solving approach, and be able to work in a challenging and target-oriented environment.
Key roles and responsibilities
To look after the training and placement activities of digital marketing students
To have close liaison with industry for the placement of students. ·
To collect feedback from the companies coming for placement ·
Arrange and conduct training programmes for soft skills and interview facing skills for the students using institutional and external expertise. ·To organize the entrepreneurship workshops.
1 year experience in education industry is preferred.
|Experience on development of complex software projects, familiarity with C++ and Java Coding, and a strong background in data structures and algorithms. Has strong desires to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for bright candidates with 2+ years of experience.
The responsibilities include:
Train the students on subject matter effectively
Mentor the students through the learning process providing key technical and knowledge development help
Assess the learning group demographics and adapt teaching styles to ensure training effectiveness
Create and implement a content strategy based on a deep understanding on Data structures and Algorithms / Competitive Coding.
Understand requirement from the business team, take up ownership
Who should apply?
Has good teaching and interpersonal skills
Has good technical proficiency in Data structures and Algorithms
A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
Someone who is disciplined to document the artifacts and enables design-based problem-solving approach.
Demonstrates 2+ years of experience as technical trainer in the education and technology industries.
Insurance for you and your family on top of your CTC
Recognition and rewards
Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences
Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise
- Conducting ongoing market research to align the industry requirements with the learner’s skill gaps, learning needs and understanding the employability gap among the target segment
- Guiding learning programs and outcomes through the lens of learner’s profile and behavior
- Conducting research and recommendation processes to build a robust outcome-based learning architecture
- Curating indicators, tools and tests that map the learning outcomes in the learning journey and beyond
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members to ensure implementation of learning outcomes processes and systems
- Analyzing ongoing student learning performance to validate the robustness of the learning methodology
- Creating detailed insights for the content team to continually improve program curriculum through learning outcomes analysis
What you need to have:
- Masters in Liberal Arts or related field and some prior experience in research and research methodologies
- More than 3-4 years of progressive experience working in the education sector with some exposure to training development, pedagogy or research in the education sector
- Knowledge of approaches, systems and processes in education (secondary or higher), including tech-enabled learning
- Understanding of innovative pedagogies more specifically pedagogy of adult learning that enhances learning outcomes among students including pedagogical planning
- Good hand in formative and summative assessment tools and techniques including assessment integrated lesson plan modules
- System 2 thinker (as Kahneman describes)
- Ability to think in the lines of structure, system and scale
About The Job Profile:
We are currently looking for active graduate individuals who are exceptionally good at communication skills and have a knack for 3D Designing and 3D Printing. The name of the profile is STEM Trainer (Teaching Job Role).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Train STEM concepts to students from schools, colleges, and other educational institutions.
- Work on science and engineering research projects.
- Create & deliver the required content in schools and colleges.
- Content majorly consists of 3D Designing and 3D Printing.
- Manage the operations on the school premises.
- Compile and record daily update reporting to the respective manager.
- Conduct 1-1 online Mock interviews with the Learners to give them an understanding of what it takes to get hired in tech companies via feedback.
- Timings for the sessions conducted can be picked based on your flexibility.
- Get paid for the number of sessions you conduct each month. Your time is valuable.
School of Accelerated Learning (SOAL) India is always on the lookout for industry specialists in the Software Development field in India and around the world for the following roles.
Your experience speaks for you.
Learn more about us here - https://www.schoolofacceleratedlearning.com/
Required Candidate profilegraduate + MBA
excellent English communication
exposure to B2B sales segment
corporate sales profile
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
- Assessing teacher-student interactions
- Providing timely and accurate feedback to teachers
- Maintaining a TNA
- Developing learning modules on the basis on the TNA
- Conceptualising and conducting VASS training and initiatives for teachers
- Working closely with supervisors to ensure that training needs are being met
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to establish key processes and structures
- Aligning with the Quality and Operations Teams to identify areas of improvement and implement action plans
What you need to have:
- Minimum 1.5 years experience as a VASS assessor with demonstrated experience in training and monitoring customer-client interaction
- A firm grasp of training delivery channels and methods
- Data-driven with the ability to efficiently record and analyse data
- Attention to detail with a focus on service-driven interactions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic, result-driven, and high-growth organization
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and communicate timelines
- Takes a sense of ownership
- Capable of embracing unexpected change in direction or priority
- A team player, with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Experience in EdTech is preferable but not mandatory
- Familiarity with Computer Science/Coding is desirable